Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Water, Water Everywhere and not a drop for Aastha - Page 3

nim_var thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sathuraj

Lovely Analysis Nimmy...

U have wrote abt all the couples..simply superb...

Cute Kavya did her part well...Loved NA expression...

Loved the bonding between Anjali and Astha...

Mansi is going to creat a big trouble for Varad...Feeling sorry for Kavya...

NA wording to Anjali was too much...Hope Shlok find out the truth soon...

Precap sounds interesting...Wondering what made shlok to break Astha's fast...

Thanks for the wonderful treat...

Thanks Sathya very much.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

today saw 2 sets of ssa bahu bonding, Aasli and ajju-kalindi. both were very nice and cute. 

waiting for today. Hope we get some nice long ashlok scene.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jord123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nimmy what an awesome post EBP dear u crack me up with ur comments๐Ÿ˜† "Monday rolled around and we were all in front of the tv sets waiting to see what today will bring. Disappointed in that there was not much of Ashlok scenes together, but all the major character were out in full force. IT WAS ALL ABOUT A GLASS OF WATER AND 5 COUPLES. " such a pleasure to read i was ๐Ÿ˜† through out! 
yes we were glued but no ashlok i was dissappointed too but the way u put it makes sense and it was all about water and how precious that water was to the respective ladies NA was mean and varad๐Ÿ˜† not one but two glass of waters and u had me ๐Ÿ˜† about sojal "starts stuffing her face with the delicacies that are spread out and does not even bother to offer some to Varad" she is s/thing else. poor astha and anjali no one to offer them, atleast i thought shlok would not b as mean as baba but alas.
Nimmy i found kavya's reference to lion very interesting as well what could it b? Kavya is stealing the show this days she is adorable our very own cubid to ashlok as well just love her.
tank u nimmy for the awesome post tc!
ps: nice quotes and apt.

Edited by jord123 - 9 years ago
Sathia007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
 Hi Nimmy, 
 Very nice review.

I do not believe that  there will divorce in between VARAD and SOJAL.There will  be athei serious rift in their  marriage , probably separation after exposure of VARAD/ MANSI relationship.  BUT SHLOK/ Aastha / ANjali would come forward to  bring Varad and Sojal together to save KABYA in other words - to give KABYA a happy loving parental shelter. I think ultimate breach of relationship would be between VARAD and MANSI, VARAD has to come back to SOJAL for KABYA 's sake. -( As I mentioned in your other thread -rating thread).
nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jord123

Nimmy what an awesome post EBP dear u crack me up with ur comments๐Ÿ˜† "Monday rolled around and we were all in front of the tv sets waiting to see what today will bring. Disappointed in that there was not much of Ashlok scenes together, but all the major character were out in full force. IT WAS ALL ABOUT A GLASS OF WATER AND 5 COUPLES. " such a pleasure to read i was ๐Ÿ˜† through out! 

yes we were glued but no ashlok i was dissappointed too but the way u put it makes sense and it was all about water and how precious that water was to the respective ladies NA was mean and varad๐Ÿ˜† not one but two glass of waters and u had me ๐Ÿ˜† about sojal "starts stuffing her face with the delicacies that are spread out and does not even bother to offer some to Varad" she is s/thing else. poor astha and anjali no one to offer them, atleast i thought shlok would not b as mean as baba but alas.
Nimmy i found kavya's reference to lion very interesting as well what could it b? Kavya is stealing the show this days she is adorable our very own cubid to ashlok as well just love her.
tank u nimmy for the awesome post tc!
ps: nice quotes and apt.

Hi Jord, muah muah. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
The last 2-3 days it is all about a glass of water and how it affects everyone, I mean the wives and the other woman. the repeated refs to the LION is very engaging and we are drawing our own conclusions. Hope there is some substance to them. Shlok is resembling a lion with his dark beard and overgrown hair, as I said before too. 
Kavya is doing a wonferful job as the conscience of Shlok and of Aastha. ๐Ÿ‘

nim_var thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sathia007

Hi Nimmy, 

Very nice review.

I do not believe that  there will divorce in between VARAD and SOJAL.There will  be athei serious rift in their  marriage , probably separation after exposure of VARAD/ MANSI relationship.  BUT SHLOK/ Aastha / ANjali would come forward to  bring Varad and Sojal together to save KABYA in other words - to give KABYA a happy loving parental shelter. I think ultimate breach of relationship would be between VARAD and MANSI, VARAD has to come back to SOJAL for KABYA 's sake. -( As I mentioned in your other thread -rating thread).

Thanks very much Swathya. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Sojal has done wrong with Jyoti and Aastha. She also neglects her child and her husband. she must be made to feel that, repent as she is fond of laying the blame on Aastha and on Varad. Varad should not be condoned for his affair, at the same time he should leave both the women and take some time to ponder on what a mess his life has become. Now will be baby bro Shlok to sambahlofy him in his time of distress or will be the 3 of them as mentioned above. 
IF Varad and mansi breakup, that will be the ideal situation. 
hp_2006 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sorry for the late reply Nimmy...Was busy with Onam celebrations..

Anyways..The review was awesome as usual..I loved it my dear๐Ÿค—