Users

Frequent Posters

ARHIFAIRYTALE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

Well 

This is the latest reply frm RS

You are not the only one...I m getting 100's of mesaage everyday and yes...collectively its a pain...I think it wld be absurd showing Myrah as Paro...becos we have shown Paro dead...we have done the best we can...episodes written...shot...cant disclose what...but educated people asking us to show a woman alive after she was clearly killed...done with...I dont know...anyway...tc...and all the best with ur life

Educated people like RS can show us an exact copy of Paro who has the same face, same height, same voice. I think we "uneducated people" are too dumb to understand.
-UnknownSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ARHIFAIRYTALE

Educated people like RS can show us an exact copy of Paro who has the same face, same height, same voice. I think we "uneducated people" are too dumb to understand.

We should not watch indian shows. they are not for us. 
vvbnu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hahahaha.. 
Don't you know the makers of RR are sooo educated that such that they don't answer such dumb questions. 
Please understan educated people are not supposed to be logical... if you are logical and creative then you are not educated. 
Please get that straight before asking such questions!!! 

ARHIFAIRYTALE thumbnail

Originally posted by: kidrauhlforever

We should not watch indian shows. they are not for us. 

Sadly, the fate of an indian show depends mainly upon the TRP's ; "TV's Report of Problems".  If a show manages to get passing marks in this particular report, it is freed from all the problems which we uneducated viewers of the show would have to face later on. And if it fails, then the channel gets to have the privilege to give it a stepmotherly treatment and the "educated" creatives get to convert the show which is understandable to only the educated audiences. And sadly we uneducated viewers are given a show, totally destroyed, with #suchislife wrapped all around it.

And I got to learn all this just within 9 months.
sho-shweet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ARHIFAIRYTALE

The ''kamaal ka twist'' wasn't meant for RR, it was meant to twist our brains which they succeeded in doing. 

Exactly now I really wanna ask them what was "kamal ka" in killing Paro???
missbrainy thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Pwincess...

We 'educated ' people are dumb that's why. 

that's exactly what I wanted to ask RS...
apparently we were not educated when they fed us all this bullshit...
ARHIFAIRYTALE thumbnail

Originally posted by: sho-shweet

Exactly now I really wanna ask them what was "kamal ka" in killing Paro???

The "kamal ka twist" in killing her was that they got to show that a happy ending is mostly not possible in real life, hence, #sucislife.
sumanda thumbnail