Rangrasiya

Want answers for my questions

Posted: 9 years ago

WANT answers from everyone ... from RRians, those who say our show is flop, our actors cant act and also from the one and only our loveble villain Mr. Rajuncheerfull my beloved Raj uncle 

Which i will never get from those people & my beloved Raj uncleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

From the beginning everyone know how the Channel treated & what they did with our show & leads 

I know ST & CVS changed our main plot & killed our PARO for TRP..
I m also mad at them specaily mad at such is life girl πŸ˜‘😑
But why everyone blame only them ..
Everyone know channel was also involved in our storyline 
Even before killing Paro Newsroom reported that channel going to involve in RR story line
They even said they will involve because of online Popularity 
I was also happy that the channel give us international / online viewers some importance
But now everyone can see why they were involved in our storyline 
Only to destroy our show and then nobody will ask them why they want axe our show... Because they have excuse na ..

The only excuse they gave & give is TRP
I am really done with TRP  excuse πŸ₯±

This Channel destroyed everything
If they didnt gave pressure to the team they would have never changed our main plot ... πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

Then why we blame only CVS even after knowing that Channel was involved in our story line?

Rangeela & Mr. Rajuncheerfull now where is gone online Popularity??? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

❓❓❓

Accourding to some people RR is a Flop show , our actors cant act & they have no chemistry 
OH REALLY POEPLE 

I can say one thing to those people who say we have low TRP and our show is flop
RR is not a flop show .. They always had and still has decent TRP even we have good ONLINE /  UK TRP
If you guys say there is no important for Uk / online and international viewers
Then why they telecast they TV in UK if they dont give the viewers importance
why they count UK / Online viewers rating if there is no importance for them
If u go by Online / UK TRP then RR is a HIT show not only hit .. Blockbuster show 

According to you guys RR is flop show because of low TRP 
Then you guys mean every Colors show is flop πŸ˜²πŸ˜²
Because almost all COLORS have same TRP na 
Oh how can you guys say this to my poor Raj uncle πŸ˜† 
You guys supported him now letting him down ... Not done yea

Now you guys 
I want ask you if you say he need to axe RR (flop) Hit show then hee need to also axe all COLORS shows you said na if TRP is low then flop ????
Can u guys explain why they count UK / Online TRP everyday & week if they dont gav them and will never give them importance????

❓❓❓

BUT
Raj uncle can you please explain them and us why you telecast your TV in UK if you never gave/ will give them importance???

❓❓❓

For those people who say our actors can't act and have no chemistry???

Oh really our lead can't act and have no chemistry 
So you guys mean if actor cant act he will get appreciated by viewers, media and other actors 
Thats mean they gets also ofers because they cant act πŸ‘
Mmm our leads have no chemistry thats why viewers love them ..
Thats why every media join our leads name in they poll becuse they cant act and have no chemistry and they win every polls because they cant act and have no chemistry

AND 
you guys say our actors gets offers because they cant act ??
Viewers love the jody because they have no chemistry and cat act???
They won polls as main leads / jodi because they cant act and have no chemisrty?
Media and some actors from Bollywood & Tellywood appreciate them because they cant act???
Those viewers some actors who only watch RR because RR is a flop show and the actors cant act???

❓❓❓

Accourding to MR. Rajuncheerfull IV , he never got good feedback for our show or leads ... And our show never got good TRP ... πŸ€£

Raj uncle can u please clear me one thing i m so confusedπŸ˜•πŸ˜•

If our show never gained good TRP / feedback then why you guys called our lead to JDJ???
And why you guys use our show/ lead name to promote yours other shows????
Why you didn't called some of your lead to JDJ who gain you good TRP and Feedback???πŸ€”

❓❓❓

I am asking this for JDJ TRP  because that lead would have helped to gain more TRP for your show

RAJ UNCLE MY LAST & MOST IMPORTANT QUESTIONS TO YOU

How you get spend so much time in your busy shedule in TWITTER to promote your shows and specialy BLOCK RRIANS????

❓❓❓❓❓❓

Edited by _sush_ - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Wow - uncleji is blocking RRians ?

His agenda is clear to the densest mind then
This content was originally posted by: tvbuf

Wow - uncleji is blocking RRians ?

His agenda is clear to the densest mind then

Yup my uncle ji is blocking RRians ... For asking him to save RR/ promoting RR ...
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Last two questions... Even i want answers for them...😑😑
All crapy shows r running... Y end only RR 😭😭
This content was originally posted by: _AngryBird_

Last two questions... Even i want answers for them...😑😑
All crapy shows r running... Y end only RR 😭😭

We can only ask for answers... But will we get ???
Raj uncle has time to spend so much time in Twitter to Retweet useless tweets, promote his shows & even to block RRians... But no time to give us anwers .. And he will never have😑
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
All logical questions u hv put forward
I dnt think colors and raj hv the guts or audacity to answer us which was he has blocked many RR fans on twitter
Sad to see RR ending so soon but glad sanish are out of this mess
Pathetic channel and in the end we lost everything
DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
My conclusion as to Y RR is closing and not BI is basically monetary aspect.
RR initially was a lot of pomp and show.which means the initial investment from the channel was very very high.
They thought they hit jackpot when Sanaya Irani was roped in.within the first week and with the first TRP, they (both PH and channel) realized they are not going to recieve the initial investment or profit.
Then came the waiting game, hide and go seek and finally ultimatum and pulling the plug.
Even though they roped in Ashish, ashish's fan base is low and it couldn't sustain the TRP.Sanaya has a huge international fanbase.but her local or Indian fanbase was not huge enough to
Sustain or bring up TRP.
BI started as a low cost drama.so the channel were able to recover the initial investment.and even if there there is no profit, there is no loss either.
Sadly RR started with a loss.they have tried all the tricks of trade, changing storyline, adding extra characters and even drastic measures like killing the female lead and introducing lookalike.but nothing worked.unfortunately nothing worked from first.
We can all sit and blame the channel, PH, storyteller, even the spotboy.but if nobody in India is watching the serial, why should color keep running it is the question the channel asked.
We say TRP is faulty, then how come Diya aur baathI is getting 10.5 TRP is the question.
It is very very difficult to predict which serial will work and which one won't.unfortunately RR did not.loss for us, loss for the channel, loss for actors and loss for everyone involved.
GoodBye RR.you will be cherished.
Edited by DN2012 - 9 years ago