||Chahun Main Ya Naa #1-MaNan-Ch6Pg13||

mayaya. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

#1: Okay...so I've kind of basically just re-vamped the story a little. I hope you guys like this version as much as you liked the other version.

HUGE THANKS TO CrazyInfinities FOR THE BOOTIFUL BANNER, THAT I LOVE <3

___...___...___...___

Summary

Alya and Nandini are **fraternal twins. They are basically inseparable, and despite this they are polls apart. Alya is girly, modern, and confident, while Nandini is shy, quiet, and traditional. They live with their Chachi. 
Tragedy strikes when Alya ends up in a car accident. Nandini and Alya's boyfriend, Dhruv, are shattered. That is till, Armaan, Manik's elder brother steps into help. He'll pay for Alya operation, on one condition: Nandini becomes Manik's new assistant. 
Desperate she says yes, but god knows what she's gotten herself into.

**fraternal means they are twins, but they don't look the same/aren't identical.

___...___...___...___

Character Sketch

Nandini Gupta
Fraternal twin of Alya. Shy, quiet, beautiful, caring, friendly. Opposite personality of Alya. Currently jobless, future personal assistant to Manik Malhotra Khan.

Alya Gupta
Fraternal twin of Nandini. Bold, outgoing, beautiful, caring, friendly. Opposite personality of Nandini. Assistant editor at A' magazine.

Chachi
Alya & Nandini's aunt who takes care of them since their parents died.

Manik Malhotra Malik
Younger step-brother of Armaan. Best friend of Dhruv. Arrogant, caring, smart, superhot, Casanova. Will do anything for the people he loves. Dating Alya. Official photographer of A' magazine and co-owns it with Dhruv.

Dhruv Vedant
Best friend of Manik and Nandini. Fun, smart, caring, sweet, cool guy. Always wants to make people smile. Dating Alya. Co-owner and chief editor of A' magazine.

Armaan Malik
Older step-brother of Manik. Serious, yet joyful man, very kind, and passionate. Will do anything to keep Manik and his loved ones happy. Very big businessman in India.

Soha Khuaran
Manik's girlfriend. Hates Nandini, Navya and Dhruv. Kind of obsessed with Manik.

Shivam Mehra
Future partner/investor in A' magazine. Develops feelings for Nandini.

Abhimanyu Takkar
Manik's new assistant. Has a crush on Nandini, becomes her good friend.

Abhishek Malik
Father of Armaan, step-father of Manik. Very rich and powerful businessman.

Jatin Malik
Brother of Abhishek. Partners with him. Loves his brother, but is brainwashed by his wife, Sneha, and wants Abhishek's money.

Sneha Jatin Malik
Wife of Jatin. Brainwashes him to try and bring his brother down. She wants money and riches to herself. Doesn't like the Gupta sisters.

SCROLL DOWN FOR INDEX

-My

Edited by -MyMy- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayaya. thumbnail

Chahun Main Ya Naa

Index

Summary & CS

Chapter 1.1

Chapter 1.2

Chapter 1.3

Chapter 1.4

Chapter 2.1

Chapter 2.2

Chapter 3.1

Chapter 3.2

Chapter 3.3

Chapter 4.1

Chapter 4.2

Chapter 4.3

-Maya

Edited by -MyMy- - 8 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
New story! Sounds really interesting! I love the CS! And Alya bashing, I'm all in 😆 

Looking forward to the first chapter! 

Continue soon! 

-- Kiret x 
Vivirti_Suvian2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i like every character and DHRUV ahaan assistant hmmm and NANDU zoya's sister gosh i dont know how this story take turns i was just loving this character intro

AAGAAAZ AISA HAI TOH JAB STORY START HOGI TAB TOH YAAR EXCITED
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow..AsYa and MaNan FF... awesome...looking forward to read it.
N_Niya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice post! Edits are just amazing! Pls keep on writing...👏
spicyrays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
AWESOME STRT PLZ... UPDATE SOON...
mayaya. thumbnail

Note: So this chapter will be more of an intro chapter. It doesn't have a lot of MaNan, but quite a bit of DhruYa, but bear with me. Also, each chapter isn't going to be very long as each chapter will be in five parts.

Chapter 1.1

Word Count: 620 words

The city hustled and bustled about, like it did every day. Cars honking, engines roaring, people shouting, like every other day. Nandini Gupta helping her aunt make breakfast.

"Nandu, bring the butter over here please," Chachi called out. Nandini nodded and brought the butter to where she stood.

"Nands, where is my..." her sister Alya started.

"It's on the third shelf in the cupboard."

"I love you Nands." Nandini laughed as Alya went and got her jacket. "Okay, I'm leaving now, otherwise I'll be late. I'll see you guys in the evening."

*^*^*^*

"Dhruv?" Alya called out, entering her boyfriend's office. "Where are you?"

"Surprise," he exclaimed jumping up behind her. She screamed softly and turned towards him. He laughed.

"Dhruv! What the hell?" Alya exclaimed, clutching her heart.

"You're so fun to scare. You're so cute when you get scared," Dhruv said, laughing.

"We'll see how cute I look when I'm dumping you," Alya said, still annoyed. Dhruv slowly stopped laughing, and showed her a pouty face.

"I'm too handsome to break-up with," Dhruv said.

"You wish...maybe I'll break up with you for Manik. He is good-looking," Alya said. Dhruv rolled his eyes.

"The day you break up with anyone for Manik, will be the day pigs fly. He is a..."

"Monster," Alya completed. "I don't understand how you're best friends with him."

"With great patience and difficulty," Dhruv said. "And 25 years of friendship."

"I cannot believe you've dealt with him for 25 years," Alya told him.

"Neither can I, but forget about Manik. I think it's time for my good morning kiss," Dhruv said, leaning in, but Alya just pushed his face to the side.

"Uh...no. You scared me, means no kiss for you," Alya said. Dhruv pouted. "No pouting, that's just not fair."

"All's fair in love and war. This is love," Dhruv flirted, Alya rolled her eyes and kissed his cheek.

"I have a job to do," Alya said, rolling her eyes. Dhruv just smiled and let her go. She left the room, but banged straight into someone else. She looked up and her eyes widened.

"Look who it is...Alya, not doing work...as usual," he mocked. Alya sighed in frustration.

"Look who it is...Manik, being a Monster...as usual," Alya mocked back, then stood on his foot and walked away.

"Don't you love her?" Dhruv said, laughing behind Manik.

"No. Not really," Manik said, glaring at his best friend. He stalked over, muttering curses towards Alya.

*^*^*^*

"Alya will be here soon, Chachi," Nandini told her aunt. "Dhruv is dropping her off."

"Okay, beta. I will go and pick up more vegetables. You go wait for your sister," Chachi said. Nandini nodded, then went to the coffee shop to wait for Alya. She opened her bag, looking for her phone, and stepped forward, only to bang into someone. Her phone fell, along with the other guys phone.

"God, why don't you watch where you're going," he exclaimed picking up his phone at the same time she did. Nandini ignored the weird sensation that went through her.

"What an ego," she bit out, as he walked away. She turned and saw Dhruv's car pull up across the road. Alya got out of the car and waved to her. Nandini waved to Alya and Dhruv, who was smiling at Nandini. She watched as Alya crossed the road carefully. Suddenly a bright light flashed and she was blinded temporarily. All she heard was a scream. A scream...that was painfully familiar. As soon as her eyes were focused again, she felt her heart stop, and her throat close up.

"ALYA!" was all that could be here through the silence and shock that ran through the street.

*^*^*^*

DUN DUN DUN. Well...I'm sure you know what's going to happen next, so I'll just leave it there.

-My

Edited by -MyMy- - 9 years ago
-.serendipity.- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Res :D

Edited

What an amazing start Maya! I love how three of my favourite couples are here. 

I like the little scene between Cabir and Navya. It was really adorable 😳 Gah, they're so different from the show and I like this version better 😆

I have a feeling that the car that hit Zoya is probably Asad's

Waiting for Manik and Asad's entry! 

Keep writing! 

-- Kiret <3
Edited by -.serendipity.- - 9 years ago
nicky13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Loved it loved it yaar... It's really very much awesome ... My another fav show ke characters are also there .. Mymy u made my day dear... But aww I really hope Zoya will b safe and fine ... Looking forward for Manik and Nandu's story ... Thanks for the pm dear :)