Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Kate thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I still Love AshNa... what to do?
Can we forget ..  I mean actually forget his personal life.. and Focus.. on AshNa as whole...and Rachana as individuals. .
Yes.. we have no time to hate Ashish.. or say anything
I just care for AshNa..
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ashish is like this...he never learns...but who cares... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† we all know how he is...amul butter king... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰ though we still love him...😳😳he can post 1000 pics with shirin...i really dont care...  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

all i care is for rachana...where is she...i miss her...missing from panchiland...😭

come back come back...

Edited by MGYlove - 9 years ago
MGYlove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: iluvrevolution

which pic? πŸ˜•

pic with shirin n tuhina ...having dinner or lunch...buddies hanging out... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: bhartii

yes u r right.Ashish has good pr skill he is a model before an actor so as shrinia&Models know how to being in the limelight but rachana is not like them she is very innocent she has to learn who is ur freind & wellwisher&who is not & she is too young fr all this manipulative entertainment business world.where only sucess, fame &looks speaks.sometimes more than talent

My opinion... Ashish is a very shallow person... When we all tweeted asking his opinion on molestation... He did not reply... He could have easily said that I as ashish do not condone what Ragav has done... By allowing the culprit to get away... Instead he chose to stay mum... Ever since then I have no high regards for him.
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nice post. I want something best for Rachana too, but not Maharana Pratap. Somehow I don't feel it would be best, but still whatever she does as a fan I'll support her. I am actually praying for something even better coming her way than MP. 
As for Ashish posting that pic, I don't see the reason of being angry. I always disliked Pakhi's character, as for Shirina the person she doesn't matter to me at all in anyway. But Ashish does, and if he considers some people his friends, which people do make at work; then I have no anger or any negative/harsh feeling against him. I was and always will be an Ashna fan.
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MGYlove

pic with shirin n tuhina ...having dinner or lunch...buddies hanging out... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

who cares? he can dance with dumb gang..
waiting for Rach's new show.. πŸ˜ƒ
BrownRevo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Manly gal n Mr chow r phhhriends phorever.. I didn't know!
πŸ˜†
hathway thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
At the end of the day Ashish is a Actor and not Raghav Singhania and has to be good with everyone.
And he is very manipulative in his words even on twitter, and i do not trust him.

And i personally think we should not dwell into his personal life.

But i am big fan of Rachana,  i think she will come back on screen Roooaring!!!!😊

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I am not angry with anyone and not even with Kamla πŸ˜†
Ashish posted that picture as may be he must be having lunch with them and now EMA has ended so it makes no difference if he posts a pic of anyone as Shrina is no longer Pakhi but is herself and AC is not Raghav anymore. πŸ˜³

I hope Rachana now posts pics of her with her new costar soon so that I can get peace πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
b.baheti thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Ashish has always been buttery king.Manipulative n politically correct. He knowa how to keep himself in lime light. So all Rachana fans just ignore that pic n by any chance if someone is asking from him to post his n Rachana's pic then pls don't.

Rachana survived in Ema on her own n nt coz of him. She does not need him as a climber to get publicity. She has acting in her n thts what is important.

For those feeling bad kindly ignore the pic but don ask a pic of him n rachana. If he wants to post one he will. Ur request wont change his mind.