Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Rachana..!! Rachana ...!! Rachana..!! DT Nt- 5 MUST READ

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
I am still her fan..!!!

She has been out from show.. and I miss her like hell..!!!

I want something good to best for her..

I am just hoping this week... Rachana does tweet her confirmation in Maharana Pratap..!!

I know.. I have made this post.. cuz.. I could see so many people angry at Ashish for that pic..!!
Even I am...!! But guess what..

I am ignoring it..!! and will ignore it completely..!!
For some reason, I was convinced that Ashish maybe sensitive.. Good, we should respect him.. and Maybe I was the one wrong in judging him, cuz he never came back..!! But.. That one pic.. made 😡😡😡😡 And.. I wondered Why?? Why should I be affected??
whatever he does from now... good, bad, buttering, papad making..!! I will just ignore him.. and not care much..!!

Yes.. I do agree.. it's his life, and personal choice to post pics of whoever he wants and with whomever he is...!! But he knows it too well... what exactly his 'Twamily' wants.. could have posted selfie.. he had other friends in party.. But what?? He chose those selective best of buddies...😳😳😳😳 and.. I am chosing.. Best of AshNa/RagNa.. !!! Aka.. My Angel..
My Love... Rachana Parulkar..!!

Cuz.. I am just Rachana Fan..!! I want best for her... She will get the best...!! Cuz she is best..!!!

Sorry for this unnecessary post.. but am just taking out my love and frustration.. and I am sure my IFians will understand that..!!!1

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
this is not unneceesary post sejal.. u said my words.. tdy in morning i login twitter n 1stly see this pic of ashish n my reaction was grrr and still its grrr why o why...but thn my sis said u cant force any1 to post with whom or not.. thn i m ok... but acc 2 me he wanna improve poo image in his twamily..but its ok..its impossible 4 me atleast.. i can ignore that pic only i can do... he always ptefer to post with his shinrina frn.. thn its his wish,..

but i m not gonna ask him to post with rachana coz by doing this we insults rachana..rachana didnt need to be with ashish all time.. rachana should upload with new stars...
ashish can post with whom he want n we also ignore which we dont want to see.. 
_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shahsb_26

I am still her fan..!!!

She has been out from show.. and I miss her like hell..!!!

I want something good to best for her..

I am just hoping this week... Rachana does tweet her confirmation in Maharana Pratap..!!

I know.. I have made this post.. cuz.. I could see so many people angry at Ashish for that pic..!!
Even I am...!! But guess what..

I am ignoring it..!! and will ignore it completely..!!
For some reason, I was convinced that Ashish maybe sensitive.. Good, we should respect him.. and Maybe I was the one wrong in judging him, cuz he never came back..!! But.. That one pic.. made 😡 And.. I wondered Why?? Why should I be affected??
whatever he does from now... good, bad, buttering, papad making..!! I will just ignore him.. and not care much..!!

Yes.. I do agree.. it's his life, and personal choice to post pics of whoever he wants and with whomever he is...!! But he knows it too well... what exactly his 'Twamily' wants.. could have posted selfie.. he had other friends in party.. But what?? He chose those selective best of buddies...😳 and.. I am chosing.. Best of AshNa/RagNa.. !!! Aka.. My Angel..
My Love... Rachana Parulkar..!!

Cuz.. I am just Rachana Fan..!! I want best for her... She will get the best...!! Cuz she is best..!!!

Sorry for this unnecessary post.. but am just taking out my love and frustration.. and I am sure my IFians will understand that..!!!1

in red.: i also want to sunao ashish but i cant coz its his personal life n iwant rachana to move on 4m ashish..why she always post of ragna pic
in blue: he knew very well what will be twamily reaction.still he posted that pic...but who care i will not gonna love shiri wheather he will daily post her pic..i can simply hataoing ashish or ignore ashish bt cant love shiri..dont knw why but i cant..
i also roaming to put my feeling out..bt twitter pr bat misinterpret ho jati h nn thanks sejal to make this popat post..atleast i m feeling better now..koi to h mere jaisa😆
bhartii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i dont like when fan asked ashish fr rachu pic.i think its dinner pic which was posted by ashish last night nt farewell party pic plz next time dont ask anything for ashish about rachana.she has his own identity & self respect.it looks fans give credit of ragna to ashish only which is not right & he is manipulative guys dont trust his tweets i still remember his tweet when one fan asked hw raghav can fall fr girl like kalpi & nt beautiful girl like pakhi.& this man was replied that i too feel same if u want changes plz tweet zee on this.😡THIS IS FR U ASHISH CHOWDHRY U WORKED IN MANY BOLLYWOOD MOVIE WITH BIG ACTRESS BUT U FAILED & U KNOW THAT (RACHANA)DUSKY BEAUTY IS THE REASON U SHINED THIS TIME ONSCREEN &PEOPLE HAVE START RECOGNIZE U & UR CHEMISTRY WITH 32 TEETHS  WE ALL KNOW HOW U FAILED BADLY ONSCREEN WITH HER. Edited by bhartii - 9 years ago
Lorna-reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we just judging him due to the pict but I don't feel it's a party pict.maybe they met by misyake and chilled together
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It isn't an unnecessary post sejal.. 
Totally agree with u.. I also have now stopped caring about what he does.. Just want Rachana back with a bang and she surely will be that too very soon..and those ema cvs and others who criticised her acting skills will get a karaara jawaab and as for ashish .. he's a celeb and his life is very public but that does not mean that fans can decide with whom he should hang out etc. so just gonna ignore him.. Let him do whatever he wants I just care about Rachana..
Edited by appyK - 9 years ago
ShanUlas thumbnail
Don't care really .

Plus why r we angry with tuhina and Shirina now...fact is that they too r out jib ...jaisi Karni waisi bharni...they too have not come back after revamp.

Our baddua had enough powers.

So three loosers sitting together should not be our problem .

They actually did no harm to our Rachana so we should not worry them .

Shilpa kamini was the real culprit and she and her chamchas should pay and emA end has done enough of our task

angelpureness thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Actors are the most insecure people... They need their daily dose of self importance... Ashish has nothing going on at present... This pic promised him lots of responses... Fans will react n get angry n upset at him... Then they will gush n apologise n say they didn't mean it n they love him... Yawn... U know the drill... It is just his way of affirming that he still rules the hearts of his friends.
Personally I don't think he n rachu r tht close... Also highly doubt he quit coz she was forced to quit... He was smart enough to realise that he needs to jump ship n made it happen amicably coz he still has a year to kill before his movie assignment... Hence wants another show.

Pple should just let it be... He can do whateva he wants... We as fans should not cross the line... And should just admire their talent.

DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i know only one thing... I LOVE RACHANA PARULKAR..w8ng fr her come back
ab8  others😡...
bhartii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: angelpureness

Actors are the most insecure people... They need their daily dose of self importance... Ashish has nothing going on at present... This pic promised him lots of responses... Fans will react n get angry n upset at him... Then they will gush n apologise n say they didn't mean it n they love him... Yawn... U know the drill... It is just his way of affirming that he still rules the hearts of his friends.

Personally I don't think he n rachu r tht close... Also highly doubt he quit coz she was forced to quit... He was smart enough to realise that he needs to jump ship n made it happen amicably coz he still has a year to kill before his movie assignment... Hence wants another show.

Pple should just let it be... He can do whateva he wants... We as fans should not cross the line... And should just admire their talent.

yes u r right.Ashish has good pr skill he is a model before an actor so as shrinia&Models know how to being in the limelight but rachana is not like them she is very innocent she has to learn who is ur freind & wellwisher&who is not & she is too young fr all this manipulative entertainment business world.where only sucess, fame &looks speaks.sometimes more than talent Edited by bhartii - 9 years ago