Users

Frequent Posters

KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: .Elixir.

Sonam named Ranbir so that she can hope to be cast against him.😆

well observed... could be the real reason

My choice for this movie is Ranbir as Ram and Ranveer as Lakhan. Give them equal roles, it will be a movie to remember.
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 9 years ago
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

Why does Ranveer never mention Sonam as his sister?😉😆

Probably, Sonam is more close to cousins from her father side. Ranveer is her mother side cousin. I don't exactly know the relationship. Does anyone know it?
Are Sonam's mother and Ranveer's mother biological sisters?
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wait...why is this movie even being remade? I don't even remember it being anything great or pathbreaking lol.

I have a hunch that Sid-Varun-Alia will be in this along with one other leading lady maybe Shraddha or Parineeti.
Raiinie2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Casting Shots or whatever shots Sonam is trying to fire (which i don't think she is, but whatever..) I HOPE it works in MY favour cause i literally can-not-waiiitt to see SonaBir back on screen again. Make it happen, people, idc how, just make it happennn!!!!! 
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

Probably, Sonam is more close to cousins from her father side. Ranveer is her mother side cousin. I don't exactly know the relationship. Does anyone know it?
Are Sonam's mother and Ranveer's mother biological sisters?

Cousins. "The Uber Stylish actress, Sonam Kapoor is Ranveer Singh's second cousin from his father and her mother's side. Their respective parents are first cousins; his grandfather is Sonam Kapoor's maternal grandmother' brother, which makes the actors second cousins. The cousins aren't particularly close and met each other only during their birthdays."

http://www.lightscamerabollywood.com/ranvir-singh-family-pics-with-cousins-sonam-kapoor-rhea-kapoor-and-uncle-anil-kapoor/"
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a 90s movie.. its never gonna work today! 
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
KJO knows how to hype his movies like a bloody maniac. Ram Lakhan was an ordinary movie 🥱

I am guessing, Jaqueline will play Dimple Kapadia's flowerpot role. Sonakshi attended KJO's party recently, she is a likely contender for Madhuri's role. Aalia is doing too good as a solo heroine, to do a multistarrer action movie.

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

i think its from 1987

Originally posted by: AllBlacks1

Its a 90s movie.. its never gonna work today! 

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Quietude

KJO knows how to hype his movies like a bloody maniac. Ram Lakhan was an ordinary movie 🥱

I am guessing, Jaqueline will play Dimple Kapadia's flowerpot role. Sonakshi attended KJO's party recently, she is a likely contender for Madhuri's role. Aalia is doing too good as a solo heroine, to do a multistarrer action movie.

Alia said  she wants to do a Rohit Shetty film... you never know ;)