TOI: Arhaan Behll to play freedom fighter in his next show

Posted: 9 years ago
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se : Ajmer boy Arhaan to play freedom fighter on small screen
Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se : Ajmer boy Arhaan to play freedom fighter on small screen
Arhaan Behll

Last seen in Do Dil Bandhe Ek Dori Se, actor Arhaan Behll is all set to play a freedom fighter in an upcoming TV show. 

Slated to be aired on two channels simultaneously, the as yet untitled show will be telecast twice a week. It's based on the Indian freedom struggle and will also touch upon the role of the media in the independence movement. Behll, who is from Ajmer, tells us, "After various experiments with some roles, I will now be seen playing a freedom fighter, which I feel will add to my personality and character. Since my role is inspired by a real-life character, it has given me ample opportunities to learn more about my own country and people who sacrificed their lives for the sake of their motherland. It will shed light on the stories of some unsung heroes, about whom we have never heard or read in our history books. The makers have decided to telecast the show twice a week, rather than daily, so as to not comprise on the content and quality." 

Arhaan had earlier played a grey character on Mann Ki Awaaz Pratigya, but has also displayed his comic side on Comedy Ka Maha Muqabla. "Playing similar roles does not excite me. I have played a lover boy, then a simple guy, and also tried my hands in comedy. The upcoming show will see me in an unconventional role of freedom fighter Ranveer Singh. To make it convincing, I have been reading a lot," says Behll, who is back in Mumbai after the first shooting schedule in Varanasi. After shooting in Mumbai for a few days, he will soon head to Kolkata for another schedule. Behll also plans to visit his home town once he gets a break. "I moved to Mumbai in 2009 with a dream to make it big in television. Now I miss my home a lot. Though my parents are still in Ajmer, I rarely manage to go and meet them," he says.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news/Do-Dil-Bandhe-Ek-Dori-Se-Ajmer-boy-Arhaan-to-play-freedom-fighter-on-small-screen/articleshow/41801580.cms
Tfs shobhi ..so so excited ..just cant wait to see him backk ..he is going to nail this character also ,this news made my day .😃
That is gr8 news... tfs shobhi... excited...
Thanks a lot for sharing these gr8 news.

Arhaan rockz.
Oh wow! This is awesome!! ðŸ¥³ See, I'd commented just two or three days back that I hope to see an article about his comeback show and here it is!! :)))))) 
Gosh, my bhavishyavanis never fail ðŸ˜Ž :P ðŸ˜†
TFS Shobhi😛

Glad to hear that we will be able to see AB in a new show soon.  Looking forward to this new avatar he will excel as always.😃
Wow,thats a great news..Thank u 
Thanks for awesum news... ... eagerly waiting for Arhaan's new show..
Woww

thank you so much

so glad... AB will Rock as usual

Can't wait
AB Coming Back! Yay! Great News ðŸ˜³

TFS!  On Which channel show will air??