*Rabir FF: True Love...Note, Chap 55 @ pg 143, 145 (2/1)

nividances thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi peeps!! It's me Nivi!😊

After a long hiatus from posting/commenting on IF, I am back with another Rabir story. This has nothing to do with the current story line at all and it's entirely a crafted story from my imagination. So enough bak-bak from me now and I let you read chapter 1 below. 

The title of my story is True Love...

It is inspired from this quote that I read somewhere:

"True love doesn't mean being inseparable; it means being separated and nothing changes..."

Hope you enjoy! Please do like/comment to show your support!

----------------------------

Chapter 1: scroll down

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Chapter 6

Chapter 7

Chapter 8

Chapter 9

Chapter 10

Chapter 11

Chapter 12

Chapter 13

Chapter 14

Chapter 15

Chapter 16

Chapter 17

Chapter 18

Chapter 19: A Night to Remember

Chapter 20

Chapter 21

Chapter 22

Chapter 23

Chapter 24

Chapter 25

Chapter 26

Chapter 27

Chapter 28

Chapter 29

Chapter 30

Chapter 31: A Birthday Surprise

Chapter 32

Chapter 33

Chapter 34

Chapter 35

Chapter 36

Chapter 37

Chapter 38

Chapter 39

Chapter 40

Chapter 41

Chapter 42

Thank You Note

Chapter 43

Chapter 44

Chapter 45

Chapter 46

Chapter 47

Chapter 48

Chapter 49

Chapter 50

Chapter 51

Chapter 52

Chapter 53

Chapter 54

Chapter 55: Her Essence

Thread 2

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nividances thumbnail
Chapter 1:

"Ouch! Can't you watch where you..." She stopped mid-sentence as she glanced at the person who had just bumped into her and dropped all her bags. All she could do was stare at him. He stared back at her with equal intensity. It seemed as though time had stopped...as though there was no one else in the entire world except for the two of them. They were lost in each other's eyes entirely...

"Rachna, Rachna! Rachna!!" Chaya shook her friend's shoulder and both Kabir and Rachna broke their eyelock.

"Sorry Chaya. I dropped the bags by mistake."

"Oh c'mon Rachna! Hurry up and pick everything up. We have so much more shopping to do! We only have a few more days until the wedding and we still have to buy your dress."

Chaya and Rachna quickly picked up all their bags and went inside the store. Kabir was surprised to bump into Rachna but he was even more shocked to hear that she was getting married. He glanced into the shop that the two girls had just entered. His heart skipped a beat as he found Rachna also looking back at him. Kabir looked away from her and left the market. Kabir quickly returned home to his apartment in South Delhi.

Kabir had moved from Benaras to Delhi six months ago to set up a new branch of his fashion company. But work had only been an excuse...Kabir had moved to Delhi only because he wanted to forget Rachna forever. After all, that's what she had told him to do that night.

-----------------------------------

"Kabir please...you know that we can't be together." Rachna turned away from Kabir to quickly wipe away her tears. Kabir walked towards Rachna and stood in front of her.

"Why? I love you Rachna and you love me too...so why can't we be together?"

She had no answer for him. She just stood there in front of him with her head turned towards the ground. Tears welled up in her eyes and she quietly let them flow down her face. Kabir gently pushed her chin up and wiped away her tears.

"Why are you pushing yourself away from me Rachna? I can see that you are not happy with this decision, so then why are you doing this?"

Rachna stood up straight and forced herself to stop crying. "My decision is final. We can't be together. Please just go away from here...go away and forget me." Saying that, Rachna had left Kabir's apartment.

------------------------------------

Chaya and Rachna returned back to their hotel after they finished shopping.

"Rachna, I'm really tired. I'm going to shower first if that's okay with you."

Without waiting for a reply from her friend, Chaya took off for the wash room to freshen up. Meanwhile, Rachna sat down by the window quietly staring out into the dark night sky.

--------------------------------------

"How are the latest reports Dr. Shaina?"

The doctor replied with a stern expression. "It's not the news you want to hear Rachna. The treatment is not working as well as we would like it to."

Rachna's face fell. "Well, is there any other option? Any other medicine that you can try? Please, I'm willing to do anything."

"I will consult with some other doctors about this case Rachna, but as of now I can't say anything more."

------------------------------------

The Next Morning.

"Rachna it's our last day in Delhi. C'mon we are going to have so much fun today!"

Chaya dragged her friend into the Metro just as the doors closed behind them.

"Chaya! I told you that I don't want to go anywhere today. I'm not feeling well."

"Enough of your excuses! It's the last day that we have together before the wedding and I want to make sure that it's one of the best days ever!"

Rachna smiled seeing her friend's excitement and reluctantly agreed to Chaya's plans.

The two girls spent a wonderful day touring Delhi together, seeing all the famous landmarks and eating lots of yummy food. Chaya and Rachna ended their day with some shopping in Connaught Place. As Chaya bargained with a shopkeeper for some earrings, Rachna wandered around the rest of the market, not really paying attention to where she was going, lost in her thoughts.

It was only when Rachna heard the sound of a loud car horn beeping that she shockingly realized that she had unknowingly walked into the middle of the road. Suddenly, a strong set of arms pulled her away from the speeding car. Rachna collapsed into her savior's arms with her eyes shut tightly, her body shaking excessively from fear. Rachna could feel herself being moved through the crowd that had gathered by the accident scene, but she did not have the energy to look up and see who had saved her.

-----------------------------

Hey guys! Please do like/comment to show your support! Comment and tell me even if you didn't like it. And tell me if I should continue or not. 

❤️ Nivi

Edited by nividances - 9 years ago
crtkelly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hi , I'm hooked...do continue😊
unishaz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
superb start.. Loved it.. Thanks for pm..
saravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls continue
Happy to read urs after so long time,n very happy u r back
hope u remember me😉
Very good start Nivi
Seemz more surprises r waiting
Thanks for the PM
hapo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all i m happy reading a new rabir SS.
And a very good start n i m just loving it n ya ll b waiting for nxt update...

You were too good...
PariDsouza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Aww nivi.. great to see you back with new story for rabir.. please continue 😳
parmarA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@Nivi,I am Alka
Beautiful start.Liked their meeting.

Rachana and Kabir seperated with heavy heart.But i am sure they couldn't forget each other.And this may be preparation  of Chhaya's wedding and Rachana is suffering from any disease.But for me it is better to wait and watch.

Totally unique and diff storyline.

Please continue soon
sidholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh my nivi!!!
So happy to c u back😃
Lovely ss...
U won't believe me, whn I saw your pm of a new SS on RABIR...from u I just jumped up 😆
Marvelous storyline...
Amazing first encounter of Rabir😳
So they used to knw each other from before n loved also...I guess, they still have love 4 each other😛
Superb start👏👏
I can't just stop smilling😃😃😆
The doc.  part,,, is rachna suffering from a diesease...I knw I knw, I need to wait...but😆
Nyc go...
Continue soon 
Thanks 4 the pm...
N ya WELCOME BACK!!! MISSED U😳😛
hangok thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
owww what a start,
you should definitly continue...

i think this is the marriage from chaya,
but what has rachna, is she ill😔

great work continue soon and thanks for pm