Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Nisha0604

You are sooo right. This looks hasty and badly planned. Seeing Ishita and mrs Bhalla giggle in the kitchen today was SO juvenile. Thanks for mustering the courage to say it publicly. The show has definitely lost its sting. Yes, also to the comment on Raman Bhalla. He was helpless, authoritative, boorish, sensitive all at the same time during the accident track.

This track is tepid and lame. Period.

I mean, ISHITA brings him home, and everyone is nasty to HIM?
WHY?
What is he expected to do? Reform overnite? By giggling with Mrs Bhalla what is Ishita hoping to achieve. This is worse than slapstick B grade Bollywood comedy

They need to tighten their belt ASAP. I suspect Shagun will break off with Ashok and start going after Raman soon. I suspect that is going to be a lengthy disturbing track. Since as a first step Ashok is already beginning to shirk his responsibilities towards Aditya. The next natural flow would be Shagun going after Raman

But you are right, its 10 filler episodes and one meaningful one
The tautness in the scrip, screen play and dialogs are gone
Most people on screen DONT seem to be there "mentally" for some reason
KP as usual did a fabulous job though... in his disgust and frustration today

I cannot find ONE fault in him...

thanks nisha.It s more than 2 weeks now and getting sbb segment about romi mystery vs param, I have lost control oh god this whole week looks again like last 2 weeks

Exactly, I din like even that giggling scene . just by earning on own, he is redeemed .? oh please, you are not ruhi or shravan.
arre even if banjara dance was like demand of viewers  because of sad  track and superficially looking like Ishra getting separated, it was having grip. it was edited badly but still their expressions could not let us switch channel. 

It does snot look like actors fault at all. it s clearly fault of dialogue, story writers  and last but not the least EDITORS

Colt.Pixy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nikki_Titli

fine no najayaz puttar or beti..but yeh param kaun hai which v r seein these days?this is NOT the kutta parmeete v knw..i miss my old parmeete...😒🤣

param s smirking also vanished 😭  
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

fine no najayaz puttar or beti..but yeh param kaun hai which v r seein these days?this is NOT the kutta parmeete v knw..i miss my old parmeete...😒🤣

Mujhe laga Param aaj nalayak ke tarah hasega jab Raman was taunting him...par pura ulta hua
Kaho Pervmeet se Kitna pyaar hai? 😆
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Colt.Pixy

param s smirking also vanished 😭  

tell me abt it...uska vo KILLER SMIRKING...haaye i used to hv same smirk whenvr he did tht...😆😆..

i miss tht too..😭😭

Edited by Nikki_Titli - 9 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

Mujhe laga Param aaj nalayak ke tarah hasega jab Raman was taunting him...par pura ulta hua
Kaho Pervmeet se Kitna pyaar hai? 😆

@bold..
pata nahi...benaam rishta hai uss kameene se...😆😆
Oishi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

@bold..
pata nahi...benaam rishta hai uss kameene se...😆😆

KK sun rahe ho...Nikki ka kameene ke saath kuch hai 😆
Aab toh ajao
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oishi_sonu

KK sun rahe ho...Nikki ka kameene ke saath kuch hai 😆
Aab toh ajao

yaar this is NOT our thread...zene will kick both of us out if v turn her thread to KK one..so u better DNT bring KK here anymore..😡😆

sorry zene..shes bein...uggh forget it..😆😆
Colt.Pixy thumbnail
I hope kk gets jealous from kamina and comes in front .

anyways good night guys🤗  . feeling some thing better after venting out bhadaas 😆  will be back tomorrow
Colt.Pixy thumbnail

yaar this is NOT our thread...zene will kick both of us out if v turn her thread to KK one..so u better DNT bring KK here anymore..😡😆

sorry zene..shes bein...uggh forget it..😆😆

na na. you carrry on. I dun' mind 😆  ham toh dhint he gutter panti ke . 🤣  agar yakin na ho to paru k thread me posted pics dekh lena 🤣
Edited by Colt.Pixy - 9 years ago
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree with your post.  There seems to be a discontinuity between each epi as if each epi is by itself.

Ishu going by herslef late at nite to meet Pervy was IMO very strange. Why at nite.  What could she have got that she could nto have done during the day

Vandu and Bala seems to have disappeared adn given space to Suraj.  

Why are the CV's focussed on the Khanna brothers and not on Ishra.

Rightly said now a days Ishra seems to be the sidekick whereas the main space is given to others

I found Ishu and Toshiji laughing very OTT as well as that of  Romi in Sarika's house trying to fix the leaking tap