Users

Frequent Posters

FromTheAshes thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
awesome job guyz.
a very informative topic.
minakrish thumbnail

Can anyone help me as to how to embed Part of Youtube Video from Specific Start Time to Specific End Time? Is it possible?

HerFiction thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey i have a query... I want table to be available as one of the options while posting... Can anybody help with it?
melodyofflowers thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Hello,

I am here with acomplaint that before half an hour i was able to access my IF a/c from my laptop's IP adress but now its not allowing me to access from the same IP adress therefore I am complaining from my mobile's ip adress. Can IF ADMINS help me in this

Regards
Aditi
annanyaksgian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
why i m getting the msg,u cant post 3 comments in 5 mins..after 2 comments
stick to your rules..
Tajmahal1 thumbnail
Hi , i have a question about this IF ranking system. Why do you mix both females and males and rank them jointly? Even in awards also they give male leads separate and females separate awards , then why you guys rank jointly? There is always one popular among females and one popular among males. So is there any way can IF start ranking them separate?

Tajmahal1 thumbnail
Hi IF as you said this month is awareness month so would like to know couple of things from your site.
 First is it possible not to tag the TellyBuzz articles in the celebrities profile? Because it is unfairly targeting few and in the end the ranking system is getting effected. So is it possible articles and show related video's not to get into celebrity's profile? Is it possible to upload PICTURES in any celebrity's profile once they reached certain number of comments? Because that shows that the fans of that particular celebrity are active so they deserve the new PICS.
Finally is it possible to rank the celebrity just to take profile comments and picture comments&views only to rank them? Thanks and hope one day we will get the feedback.
Nehageet. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for this useful thread  👍🏼
Fen1602 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
jst launch I-F app as soon as psbl, yr ..

had ho gayi he intezaar ki