Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghalibmirza thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: sweetystubborn

End of 2 long months of vacation tomorrow and back to studies ! Will try to visit Rajat's AT on weekend ! Ni , Mandy and me we both are counting on you hum πŸ˜› Will miss you guys πŸ€— I had lots of laughs and funs πŸ˜†

sweetu..my quota of watching sbs is burnt and finishedπŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha26

GREAT EXPECTATIONS!!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mandyg

I am happy to shift back on studies at pin-point time πŸ˜†
nisha26 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mandyg

MINE TOO.. bt m caught mid way.. dekhna bhi hai n  bardasht bhi nai hoga..🀣
nisha26 thumbnail

I am happy to shift back on studies at pin-point time πŸ˜†

n i resumd at a complicated tym
SenpaiNOTICEME thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

n i resumd at a complicated tym

Good luck Ni πŸ˜ˆ
nisha26 thumbnail

Good luck Ni πŸ˜ˆ

thank u.. i need that badly!!πŸ€’πŸ˜†
ghalibmirza thumbnail

MINE TOO.. bt m caught mid way.. dekhna bhi hai n  bardasht bhi nai hoga..🀣

nisha mujhe ye cliched tracks bardaasht nahin hoteπŸ˜†
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
mandyg...just when i thought everything is going to go perfect...and we will see a balance of JJ romance...political issue...harem...TE...and here comes the worst of the worst...harem nonsense once again...
ekta and cvs themselves wants their most prestigious show to have a downfall from No 1 to out of top 5...

why can't they understand that people and us wants to see JJ romance...JJ joins hands in politics...politics issues...history facts(AK death was epic...wow it brought goosebumps and it really brought me back to 16th century era to witness such gruesome brutal death of AK...when i read in history books...i didn't feel the connection maybe becos i was just reading facts to know more abt India's history...but then when i saw it live action even though its fictional soap...god i got goosebumps...its ekta's version but still it did happened in real history...i wonder the pain AS..AK...Akbar went through at that era)...this is what we want to see...not harem nonsense...we want JJ being together and glorified together not to glorify one degrade another...

it took me some time to forgive jallu after atifa nonsense...i don't harem to become jallu's weakness again...this harem is a bad omen for jallu...i want political history issue and political based fiction issue in JA with JJ being together and solving the issue and not harem craps...

ruku's crap is going to bring downfall for sure...
Edited by Mages - 9 years ago
ghalibmirza thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mages

mandyg...just when i thought everything is going to go perfect...and we will see a balance of JJ romance...political issue...harem...TE...and here comes the worst of the worst...harem nonsense once again...

ekta and cvs themselves wants their most prestigious show to have a downfall from No 1 to out of top 5...

why can't they understand that people and us wants to see JJ romance...JJ joins hands in politics...politics issues...history facts(AK death was epic...wow it brought goosebumps and it really brought me back to 16th century era to witness such gruesome brutal death of AK...when i read in history books...i didn't feel the connection maybe becos i was just reading facts to know more abt India's history...but then when i saw it live action even though its fictional soap...god i got goosebumps...its ekta's version but still it did happened in real history...i wonder the pain AS..AK...Akbar went through at that era)...this is what we want to see...not harem nonsense...we want JJ being together and glorified together not to glorify one degrade another...

it took me some time to forgive jallu after atifa nonsense...i don't harem to become jallu's weakness again...this harem is a bad omen for jallu...i want political history issue and political based fiction issue in JA with JJ being together and solving the issue and not harem craps...

ruku's crap is going to bring downfall for sure...

mages, and that is exactly what i want! i cannot stand harem politics anymore..it puts me to sleep..and why they showed jalal running from his responsibilities? did not make any sense at all!..all this weeping and running away should have not been shown after friday but they showed him seriously calling it quits!..i do not want to see a weak emperor..if they wanted to glorify jodha's support system there were other ways to do it..but not this!