Udann

Suraj/Chakor/Vivaan

myarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys, it's pretty early to speculate love interests of the characters but I was just wondering whether it's Suraj or Vivaan for Chakor? All the signs point to Vivaan, but I personally believe it's going to be Suraj.. What are your views? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No it will be vivian and chakor dear. There is a new entry i think there will be love triangle between vivian, chakor and new guy 😉😉😉😉😉
myarsha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragnabw

No it will be vivian and chakor dear. There is a new entry i think there will be love triangle between vivian, chakor and new guy 😉

Yaa, that seems possible as well 😃
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yaha pe bhi love triangle??? 😲
nw i just hate love triangle, rectangle, pentagon, hexagon, n sooo 😡

want vivaan n chakor.. dey remind me my fav couple 😳 ❤️

loved bonding between chakor n vivaan ❤️
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
There's a new family being introduce, they have a grandson named Aditya and I think that's the family Chakor is going to live with.

Honestly, I think Vivaan and Chakor will be best friends and nothing romantic will happen between them, just my opinion.  Vivaan probably will fall in love with her but not Chakor, she'll probably fall in love with Aditya.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail
thinkin of watching the show guys  AshNa might get it
Sevenstreaks thumbnail
i m going to enjoy the show...when fav pair  gets separated in the show...it hurtsso i dont want to ship any pair
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
New guy might be brother figure as his family would be taking chakor's care and love triangle chakor-suraj-vivaan.. Just hope so they don't forget the main concept while spicing up the story.. Have seen cvs do that..
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: appyK

New guy might be brother figure as his family would be taking chakor's care and love triangle chakor-suraj-vivaan.. Just hope so they don't forget the main concept while spicing up the story.. Have seen cvs do that..

You might be right Appy, Aditya might be a brother figure seeing that his family will be responsible for Chakor's upbringing. So it just might be the two cousins and Chakor but I'll say maybe she'll fall for the "bad boy", Suraj. Chakor is a little spitfire so she'll need someone to keep up with her. I too hope CVs don't ruin the show while spicing it up because love triangles majority of the times spoil the show and they get far away from the main concept. Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
LTLFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
If i'm not mistakem, in y'day episode Chakor called Suraj Bhaiya😆. So I think Suraj is out of the race.