Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: -SanjanaSobti-

^^ Relax baby 😳 Mera thread band ho jaega itni spamming se 😳 I'll update in some time. Wait for it 😃 

Well...ohhkay..
And ur sumtimes MEANS=???🤔
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: LuvUAsYa

Well...ohhkay..
And ur sumtimes MEANS=???🤔

Thanks 🤗

My sometimes mean .. maybe on Sunday or Monday 🤔
flowers4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved it a wonderful story...continue soon
Leprechaun thumbnail
Both the updates are nice...
Thanks for the PM>
LuvUAsYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U will not updt!!! Now will u!???🤔😔
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: LuvUAsYa

U will not updt!!! Now will u!???🤔😔

Sorry Lish 😒 I didn't mean to hurt you 😒 I will update today. Pakka promise 😃 
-SanjanaSobti- thumbnail

Chapter 13 

Arnav reached the hospital, along with Subhadra. He thought of taking her with him, since Khushi would love if her Dadi was with her. 

He never felt so heavy at heart. He hated her for his parents' death. He hated her because he thought she had killed his parents. Neither did he considered her cries at the time when he threw her out, nor did he now. He wanted to hate her now too, but seeing her unconditional-love for him, his heart melted. He realized that he was hating a person who loved him all her life.. and that was enough to make him feel guilty. His mother was right, the more he tried to hug his past, the more resistance he faced to step into future. 

He had decided. He will get Khushi back. Even if he has to do anything, he will get her back. 

They walked to the room, where Khushi was laid and found Piya still seated outside the room, her face dug in her palms. 

"Piya?" 

"Arnav -- Khushi has still not gained consciousness" she cried, getting up from the steel chair. 

"She will be fine --"

"She has already suffered a lot, Arnav" she sobbed, tears flowing copiously down her eyes. Her anger had gone long time back.. she just felt helpless. 

"I--" he started, but stopped as they saw the doctor coming out of Khushi's room. All three of them went to ask about Khushi. 

"She is very weak right now. She is not able to gain consciousness, so we have to keep her under observation for the next twelve hours. We can't say anything before that" the doctor stated. 

"What exactly happened to her?" Piya asked the doctor, wiping off her tears. 

"She has gone through a severe panic attack. And moreover, I think she has not eaten or drunk anything since quite a long time, so her body underwent acute dehydration, because of which her head ached. And because of her excessive crying, her throat has certain injuries, which are though not very major. We have given her glucose injections and put her on saline-drip, and we hope she gains consciousness soon" the doctor spoke in a formal language. 

"Thank you doctor" Arnav replied with a heavy voice. 

"Take care" the doctor smiled and left. 

"Khushi. Please get up. Please Khushi. Just once. Get up and look at me. I'm sorry for everything I did. I'm really sorry. I promise I'll never speak to you like that again. Please wake up Khushi. I can't -- I can't live without you. Please Khushi. Khushi" he cried hard, holding Khushi's pale face between both his hands, literally requesting her to get up, while she laid unconscious in the hospital bed. 

"Khushi please wake up" "Talk to me Khushi" he closed his eyes tightly, allowing more fresh tears to roll down his cheeks.

Piya was out of the room where Khushi was laid, trying to contact Gautam. She wanted everyone, whom Khushi was engaged with, to be with her. Not finding proper signal in her phone, she had went outside the hospital to give a call to Gautam; and when she came inside, she saw Arnav inside Khushi's room.

"Arnav" she asked amused, finding him inside the room.

Arnav straightened himself and turned behind, only to make Piya gasp and cover her mouth with one of her hand. For the first time, she saw him crying.. tears covering whole of his cheeks.. his eyes reddening with passing time.

"We girls cry over everything. But when a guy cries, there is something extremely wrong. A guy's tears can never lie. He doesn't cry often. But when he cries, he really means it.." 

Khushi's words echoed in her ears, which she said long time back, when they came out of the movie hall after watching Aashiqui 2. 

"Arnav" her voice softened, as she stepped forward towards him. Taking her right hand upwards, she wiped the tears off his cheeks. 

"Piya--" he held her hand, tears again flowing down his cheeks. 

"Please don't cry" she said, her voice sounding broken as she again wiped his cheeks. 

"Tell her to get up. Its been eight hours.." he said desperately, "..she's killing me like this."

"She'll be fine.. I guess" she tried to repeat his own words, stretching her lips to give him a faint smile. 

"Manhoos hai yeh ladki!" (She is a wretched girl!) a lady screamed at her. 

"Haan. Khud ke maa-baap mar gaye, toh humare Arnav ko bhi khush nahi rehne dia!" (Yes. She lost her own parents, so she didn't even let Arnav to be happy!) another lady accused her.

"Iss ladki ne Arnav ko bhi anaath bana dia!" (This girl has made Arnav an orphan too!)

"Apshagun hai yeh ladki!" (This girl is a bad-omen!) 

"BAS KIJIYE AAP SAB. BHAGWAN KE LIYE CHUP HO JAAYE" (STOP ALL OF YOU. FOR GOD'S SAKE, SHUT UP) Subhadra screamed on top of her voice, shutting up all the neighborhood-ladies and holding Khushi close to her chest, who was now quivering with fear of all the high-pitched voices. 

"Kya aap sabko sach mein lagta hai ki yeh masoom jaan kisi ko maar sakti hai? Sirf 7 saal ki hai yeh. Yeh kisi ko chot pohunchaane ke baare mein soch bhi nahi sakti.. (Do you really think that this innocent soul can kill someone? She's just 7 years old. She can't even think about hurting someone..) Subhadra cried, tightening her hold around Khushi, as the ladies shot daggers with their eyes.

"Dadi. Hume darr lag raha hai.." (Dadi. I'm scared..) Khushi simpered, clutching Subhadra's saree with her tiny palm. 

"DADI LEAVE HER" came a deafeningly-loud sound, and Subhadra looked up, to find Arnav. 

He was listening to all the ladies, and his affection for Khushi diminished in a minute, extreme hatred filling up in his heart. 

He came closer to his Dadi, who tightly held Khushi, and in one go he pulled Khushi away from Subhadra. 

"Arnav beta--" Subhadra tried to stop him, receiving a very-angry glare from his side. 

"Arnav ruko" (Arnav stop) Subhadra screamed, running behind Arnav who heedlessly dragged Khushi towards the door. 

"TUM CHALI JAO YAHAAN SE! MAIN TUMHE DEKHNA BHI NAHI CHAHTA! CHALI JAO" (You go away from here! I don't want to even see you! Go away) a 11-year old Arnav screamed on top of his voice, pushing little Khushi out of of his house. 

Khushi screamed to stop him, crying furiously. More than being shocked by such a reaction from Arnav, she was scared of his loud words and strong pushes. 

She turned around to look at Arnav one last time, when she received a jerky push from him and everything faded to black. 

"Nahi.. please.. nahi.." she shuddered in her unconscious state, beads of sweat forming on her forehead. She felt herself being pushed again.. this time not out of Raizada Mansion, but out of Arnav's life. She doesn't want to go, but he's pushing her. She's screaming, but no one is listening to her. She is in pain, but no one is there to care for her..

"Doctor-Doctor--" the nurse who was with her in the room, ran out of the room as she saw Khushi shaking. 

The doctor came running inside the room, followed by Piya, Arnav, Dadi and Gautam. 

"Khushi. Khushi relax. Breath deeply. Breath deeply Khushi" the doctor softly instructed her, while Piya caressed her wet forehead. 

She slowly opened her eyes, feeling a numbing pain strike her head again. 

"Nurse. Give her a painkiller. And Ms. Piya. See that she takes lots of fluids" the doctor said, and left the room, along with the nurse who went to get a painkiller injection for Khushi. 

Piya helped her to get up from her lying position and placed several pillows behind her, so that her back remain straight. 

As soon as she was completely awake, her eyes met his eyes.. and the world stopped. 

His eyes said a million things to her, and her's.. her eyes said nothing.

He moved closer to her, a relaxed smile forming on his face on seeing her conscious, but she broke the eye-lock and looked away from him. 

"Piyu tell him to go away" she said, in an emotionless tone, not looking at him anymore. 

He stepped back, gasping soundly. His eyes lowered in defeat and the smile vanished within fraction of seconds. Looking at her one last time, he turned and left the room. 

THANK YOU FOR LIKING AND COMMENTING ON PREVIOUS CHAPTER 🤗 

Please like and comment on this one too 😃

Remain hooked 😃 

Love, 

Sanjana. 

Edited by -SanjanaSobti- - 9 years ago
rulama thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Arnav got what he asked... Now Khushi is giving him what he wanted but the difference is this time he is on receiving end...
Nice update...
crazyji thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. ..
arnav deserved this...

aazzz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice update
Arnav deserve this