Qubool Hai

Interesting Article of Bollywood life on Ahil and Sanam

ATH_KTM_543 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

It's a difficult express these feelings, especially when you are worried of rejection

Qubool Hai's Aahil (Karanvir Bohra) has a love-hate relationship with Sanam (Surbhi Jyoti). In the past when he was about to express his feelings to Sanam, he learnt that Rehaan was in love with her. So he backed out. Anyway, circumstances bound them in a relationship they were never prepared for, and both have started developing a soft corner for each other.

After being in a near death situation and learning that Sanam's prayers saved him - Aahil wants to communicate his feelings for his wife (Sanam). But how will he do this is the big question. So BollywoodLife has a few ideas and would like to share that with Aahil...

# Make it like a treasure hunt - leave clues for her to find that talk about his feelings for her. Since Sanam spends half her time investigating things nowadays, we are sure she will love this challenge.

# Since Sanam is a staunch believer (in God) - Aahil could request for a special prayer in her name at the dargah - that ought to be subtle and put his message across to her.

# Sanam is a chef by profession; Aahil could cook something especially for her. Now that's a gesture, which is bound to melt her heart, right?

# Aahil could help Sanam find the secret about her parents. The extra effort he takes for her will definitely win him some brownie points.

# Well ideally nothing works better than just saying it out loud. We think he should just tell it out loud directly to her without using any tactics. It just can't get any more direct than this, right?

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/qubool-hai-five-romantic-ways-for-aahil-to-confess-his-feelings-to-sanam/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jerdiah thumbnail
Firstly , Aahil was never any where close to confessing his love to Sanam before . He was engaged to Nida , but developing and trying to understand his emotions for Sanam . Then he noticed Rehan's interest in Sanam .
Secondly , you misled me with your headline that this was an interesting article :-/ . .
Danitrini thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jerdiah

Firstly , Aahil was never any where close to confessing his love to Sanam before . He was engaged to Nida , but developing and trying to understand his emotions for Sanam . Then he noticed Rehan's interest in Sanam .
Secondly , you misled me with your headline that this was an interesting article :-/ . .

Actually in the past he had planned too. 

1. After Sanam recovered from the burial.. And Aahil was being pushed to marry for the sake of the will.. he was thining of the night before when Sanam hugged him in her sleep, begging him to never leave her. Aahil went in the garden to talk to her about his feelings but stopped when he realized she did not remember that moment from the night before. He left her and went back inside. When sanam entered, Aahil looked at her, then turned to Nida and proposed.

2. When they were at the farmhouse, Aahil had just saved her life. He started to rattle off to her asking why does she get under his skin. He almost told her his feelings when he saw the ring on his finger.

3. Aahil left Sanam at the farmhouse after remembering his engagement to Nida. He was confused, angry and was asking himself what does he really want. Sanam came to his mind and he turned the car around to go to her. When he arrived he saw Sanam and Rehaan talking and then they sharing a hug. He got soo jealous, he thought he was too late. 
-FeistyPhoenix- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
TFS
Its nice to see external sources taking this much interest in QH. It just adds to its increasing popularity. ðŸ˜Š
castlebones thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I think no. 4 will work the best.
micshy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Danitrini

Actually in the past he had planned too. 

1. After Sanam recovered from the burial.. And Aahil was being pushed to marry for the sake of the will.. he was thining of the night before when Sanam hugged him in her sleep, begging him to never leave her. Aahil went in the garden to talk to her about his feelings but stopped when he realized she did not remember that moment from the night before. He left her and went back inside. When sanam entered, Aahil looked at her, then turned to Nida and proposed.

2. When they were at the farmhouse, Aahil had just saved her life. He started to rattle off to her asking why does she get under his skin. He almost told her his feelings when he saw the ring on his finger.

3. Aahil left Sanam at the farmhouse after remembering his engagement to Nida. He was confused, angry and was asking himself what does he really want. Sanam came to his mind and he turned the car around to go to her. When he arrived he saw Sanam and Rehaan talking and then they sharing a hug. He got soo jealous, he thought he was too late. 

@bold these r some of my most favorite memories of Qh2...

P.s i guess that days precap cum promotion for another show has just led to innumerable speculations... some of them pretty disgusting ones... really hoping CVs have something great up their sleeves...
If confession is going to happen then i have another better idea
Since SJ would be leaving for Jordan then i think it should be interesting if they show Sanam goes missing ( right now i cant think of what will happen to Seher but dont want to take her Sanam's place so lets just forget about it at the moment) n Aahil just goes mad... he will start searching for her madly  when he'll finally rescue her there will be intense dramatic scene where he will hug her passionately n just could not stop himslef from speaking those words... it will go something like that " tum soch bhi nahi sakti k tumhe kuch ho jata to mera kya haal hota... mein tumse itni muhabbat karta hun Sanam k ab tumhare duur jaane ka tasawwar hi meri jaan le leta hai... in dino mein hazaar baar mara hun Sanam " OMG i would die if i see something like that ðŸ˜³
Edited by micshy - 9 years ago
Jerdiah thumbnail
@Danitrini 
Aahil went to that garden to figure out what he felt about Sanam . At that time it was too early to be called love . Aahil always expects people to guess at his feelings and this time was no exception . Sanam didn't remember the events of that night until Latif told her . Had Aahil explained himself ,  instead of becoming irate ass  and telling Sanam to re-wash his clean clothes , then a lot of confusion could have been avoided . 

Had he not overreacted in this situation  , he would  not have hastily proposed to Nida . 

When he saved Sanam from the washing machine , he left her alone at the farmhouse and Rehan had come to look for her . Again Aahil was guilty of venting his anger and frustration on a very confused Sanam . 
This display  of arrogance from Aahil  , led to further misunderstandings , because then he saw Sanam with Rehan . 
Therefore I stand by my opinion that Aahil made no real effort to confess his love to Sanam .
He simply expected Sanam to feel what he felt and then to declare her love for him .