Chakor's parents

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
You know I must say, being poverty stricken is really a tough thing to experience. It puts a person in a situation where their back is against the wall and forces them to do things that they didn't even dream about doing which eventually ends up affecting them negatively in more ways than one.

Chakor's parents, rather Bhuvan, who out of helplessness, made a spur of the moment decision of mortgaging their unborn child. I don't know about anybody else but it was so riveting to watch Kasturi's expression when Bhuvan made that decision, he didn't even give it a second thought or even ask her. Also it was heart-wrenching to watch her reaction towards the dress and when Chakor was leaving for the Haveli, it's like you felt what she was going through. I must say bravo to the actress for doing such a wonderful job of expressing the helplessness, pained and heartbroken emotions of a mother.

Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
cant agree more...she is doing wonderful job...superb actingπŸ‘
ragnabw thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful acting by the actress πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘. To be very frank that was the main reason i started watching this show. In this show parents love chakor and imli alot, chakor and imli also love each other. There is nobody Mahan here. So i feel the CV will concentrate on the theme of the story.
Gingerly thumbnail
@ragnabw: So true about the love, you can feel it amongst them, I like the concept of the show and I like how CVs shaped each character and the relationships between them.  I really hope they stay focus because you know for some reason or the other a show will start off really good and then somewhere down the line they start to throw in nonsense. This is my first time watching a drama on Colorstv so I'm not familiar with how their drama goes.
SJ001 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you all she is doing a fabulous job
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragnabw

Wonderful acting by the actress πŸ‘. To be very frank that was the main reason i started watching this show. In this show parents love chakor and imli alot, chakor and imli also love each other. There is nobody Mahan here. So i feel the CV will concentrate on the theme of the story.

True yaar,,no mahaans and boring lectures! Ek experience kaafi he na?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
_green_ thumbnail
Good post!πŸ‘πŸΌ
Kasturi aka Sai Deodhar acting is very intact! No overacting and all,,,even Bhuvan's too,,,,,Chakor leaving the house put me in tears😭
ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _green_

True yaar,,no mahaans and boring lectures! Ek experience kaafi he na?!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Woh expirence toh mashallah tha trust me vessa phir se khbhi na ho
Gingerly thumbnail

Originally posted by: _green_

Good post!πŸ‘πŸΌ

Kasturi aka Sai Deodhar acting is very intact! No overacting and all,,,even Bhuvan's too,,,,,Chakor leaving the house put me in tears😭

Thanks Agu.  Yeah, the actress is doing a fab job and seeing how she has a baby daughter it seems like she's channeling her new experience of motherhood into her character.  Chakor leaving the house was very touching, you really felt the sadness.  I didn't cry like you πŸ˜† but I felt very sad.
_green_ thumbnail
Oi, after reading ur comment..I straightaway googled about Sai Deodhar...aww..she has a baby girl 😳...

I really hope that this show doesn't turn us down..😊