Posted: 9 years ago
Woww!! This is soo good!
Thanks for the pm btw
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: JazzyM

Thanks for the feedback...

Doubts on Pragya - she is faking it...now, that would be a twist in the twist...let me thinkπŸ˜‰

I knew it dearπŸ˜‰
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kruths97

Woww!! This is soo good!

Thanks for the pm btw

Thanks. Hope the different context is attractive.
abhigya2003 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mina-

Jazzzyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What an exciting update OMG!

Pragya in leaf green, and Abhi thinking approving thoughts from a distance! Heehee I like it.

Loved loved loved the coin tossing scene, just perfect drama to have Pragya and Purab walk in on that moment. Purab's reaction was just incredible, I could feel his outrage and his words were just right.

The car accident was just omg heart breaking πŸ˜• πŸ˜­ πŸ₯Ί

VERY intrigued by this Dr Avinash...your own creation or from another serial? Anyway could surely play an interesting role ahead, if he's so grateful to the woman who saved his daughter...😲

Ahem what a blessed relief for Pragya to have those 6 months wiped free from her mind, especially after the Purab/Bulbul/Aaliya situation was made plain to Daadi and it isn't her problem anymore...so interested to see how her family maybe closes ranks on her now...no more room for rockstar Abhi, even if he suddenly does want to be her husband??? 

REALLY exciting story Jazzy, thank you so much for continuing!! Looking forward to the twists and turns ahead...don't make it too short ok πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Dude that was totally wicked (in a good way ) update soon
Humzy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awsm story
loved it
very nicely written
MKyara thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
SUPERB!!!
BRILLIANT!!!
AWESOME!!!

Truth be told...I'm not a very big fan for leads to go to memory cramps :P it tends to stretch any story...esp if the leads tend to be in love...but with the thought of Pragya actually being successful and happy after that accident, Abhi not being a devil towards her and her being projected as a strong level headed person in control gives me full on relief :D