Audience votes for superstar of the week

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 9 years ago
Oksana Two weeks in a row?????

Last week was a thriller week. Saurabh, Syed, Bhavna and Meenu's act was appreciated more and Saurabh and Syed got the best comments. And yet, audience voted for Oksana for the superstar of the week?

Are the audience that are voting happen to be from Mars?

Honestly I love the show and the contestants but believe that poori daal is kaali as far as the results go.

Watch Oksana win the competition in the end and though the format is a guy and a girl win, they will change the format and have Meenu (deservingly) as the 2nd winner.

My choices would be Saurabh (a total package as a hero) and Meenu (a total package as a heroine)
Well as both Meenu (she is my favourite from the girls) and Oksana r safe from elimination does that mean that by defaultBhavna will be eliminated today. It does not make sense and that would be really unfair to Bhavna.

I don't want Oksana to win the show, Meenu is a brilliant actor and I want her to win, from the boys I don't mind who wins between saurab or Akshay.

I really hope they don't change the format to make 2 girls or 2 boys win as that will be unfair to all the eliminated contestants. There were weeks when 2 boys or 2 girls should have been eliminated but that did not happen.

I am praying that Meenu wins.

P.s Voting from Mars bit made me 🀣 , I could imagine a lot of Jaadu's from Kio Mil Gaya sitting on Mars voting for her πŸ˜†
i also couldnt believe Oksana got the most votes.
And i want meenu and akshay to win!!
And did u guys watch yesterdays epi, OMG sayed is such a hater😑
Originally posted by -Mahima-

i also couldnt believe Oksana got the most votes.
And i want meenu and akshay to win!!
And did u guys watch yesterdays epi, OMG sayed is such a hater😑

Yeah i did, I actually used to sayed but not anymore, he is too full of himself.

With the wildcard entries now I just hope they don't make one of them win.

Meenu and akshay/saurab for the win.
Originally posted by Mahek_No1

Well as both Meenu (she is my favourite from the girls) and Oksana r safe from elimination does that mean that by defaultBhavna will be eliminated today. It does not make sense and that would be really unfair to Bhavna.

I don't want Oksana to win the show, Meenu is a brilliant actor and I want her to win, from the boys I don't mind who wins between saurab or Akshay.

I really hope they don't change the format to make 2 girls or 2 boys win as that will be unfair to all the eliminated contestants. There were weeks when 2 boys or 2 girls should have been eliminated but that did not happen.

I am praying that Meenu wins.

P.s Voting from Mars bit made me 🀣 , I could imagine a lot of Jaadu's from Kio Mil Gaya sitting on Mars voting for her πŸ˜†

I also think all the mice and roaches from Anuraag and Vikku's house are also voting for Oksana πŸ˜† Have you noticed how these men light up like Karwa choud ka chaand when Oksana is on the stage πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by taahir004

I really want Meenu to win

Me too, hoping she wins
Originally posted by suresh555

I also think all the mice and roaches from Anuraag and Vikku's house are also voting for Oksana πŸ˜† Have you noticed how these men light up like Karwa choud ka chaand when Oksana is on the stage πŸ˜‰

Thats so true, they definitely do light up when she is on stage. Meenu is so much better, hope she wins. I cant believe that the aaudience is voting for Oksana instead of the other 2 girls who r more talented than she is.
I don't really think audiences are voting that highly for Oksana (unless they are talking about invisible audiences and invisible votes from Victu and Anuraag's imaginary worlds)) 
They do not even announce the number of votes for each contestant.
Mahesh Bhatt has choosen who he wants for his movie and those will be the winners.

Akshay was never a favorite amongst the judges; suddenly in the last two weeks he has become the best performer.

I do not know what genre Mahesh Bhatt is producing, because I cannot see Meenu in a romantic role. She comes across as too loud and aggressive for that. There is no softness in her dialogue delivery or body language, even when she is doing romantic roles