Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CrazyBilli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: skm27395

yeah even in movies like cocktail in the end the Indian male went to the goodie too shoes meera than bold smart n intelligent veronica who lived on her own terms even tried to change her nature for love but why ???I liked her character better in the movie than boring meera's!!!

Veronica is one of my most favorite characters in bollywood films..i can remember one of her dialogues in the movie to gautam-"You can sleep with me but you can't introduce me to your family!"..I guess that movie pointed out the shallowness of Indian society.Male characters can do anything and can sleep around with anyone,but they are gonna choose a 'sati savitri' for marriage only.
CrazyBilli thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandnisethia

Well that's again the biggest cliche of indian soaps 🤢.. Hell mean bitchy characters.. raaton raat aise positive  ho jaate hain k sakht dil waala aadmi ko bhi attack aa jaaye 😆😆.. And then they become such sweet supporters of the leads ke healthy se healthy aadmi ko bhi diabetes ho jaaye.. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

@bold,if something like this happens in this show,I will stop watching Indian dramas altogether.🤢
CrazyBilli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aimy--

Hello guys,Aimy here😃

@Antara,thanks for the invitation.😊

Welcome Aimy.😃
Nomadic_Vibe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Well that's again the biggest cliche of indian soaps 🤢.. Hell mean bitchy characters.. raaton raat aise positive  ho jaate hain k sakht dil waala aadmi ko bhi attack aa jaaye 😆😆.. And then they become such sweet supporters of the leads ke healthy se healthy aadmi ko bhi diabetes ho jaaye.. ðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ªðŸ¤ª

yeah can u imagine Vidushi helping sandhir...I mean the story of the show moves forward coz of her ...be it this recent engagement track be it that blindfolded dance sequence!!!!I think she helps sandhir romance most then any other character in the show...she creates such situation that Sanyukta n Randhir comes closer otherwise how will the story move forward...I think she helps sandhir Better by being a grey character n the story wont move forward if she becomes positive n bffs with Sanyukta😊
CrazyBilli thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sheron13rokerz

Wohhh moi bhi iss adde mein rhungi..!🤣

You are welcome!! Please be active here..😃
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah. Thats really true. She is perfect in her own way.
But I want her to get rid of that bitchy attitude.At least she should stop committing sins. She can still be the same fierce,fearless girl with her I-don't-care wala attitude.But she should seriously come out of her shell.

Moony87 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

yeah can u imagine Vidushi helping sandhir...I mean the story of the show moves forward coz of her ...be it this recent engagement track be it that blindfolded dance sequence!!!!I think she helps sandhir romance most then any other character in the show...she creates such situation that Sanyukta n Randhir comes closer otherwise how will the story move forward...I think she helps sandhir Better by being a grey character n the story wont move forward if she becomes positive n bffs with Sanyukta😊

hehe yeahh.. her tedhe ways always work wonders for Sandhir.. but I think she should cut that down.. I mean.. dont be friends with them.. but don't be their enemy for no reason.. I actually don't want her to be their blind supporter like Kaustuki is.. 
aimyx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Becoming BFF with Sanyu.!!!😲 She can be cordial with San,but not sweety-sweety types. 😆
Sheron18rockerz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

You are welcome!! Please be active here..😃

i will..!!
Pr dekhkr lagta hai debate chalri hai🤣
CrazyBilli thumbnail

Originally posted by: --aimy--

Becoming BFF with Sanyu.!!!😲 She can be cordial with San,but not sweety-sweety types. 😆

I will die out of shock if Vidushi ever becomes bff with Sanyukta..I don't think DD is gonna sppoil his story's characters by doing that!!😆