Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Loved ParAv's Convo., Drau-Dhist's Fight And The Last Suspense !
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Loved ParAv's Convo., Drau-Dhist's Fight And The Last Suspense !

Thank you, priye!!
ayu_8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
oh wow! this is very very very good! i hope everything turns out to be fine!!😊
jiji aap bahut accha likhti hai... yeh kala ko chupayye nahi aur aage bhadhiye... hum intazaar kar rahe hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š!!
PM me wen u update pls.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayu_8

oh wow! this is very very very good! i hope everything turns out to be fine!!😊
jiji aap bahut accha likhti hai... yeh kala ko chupayye nahi aur aage bhadhiye... hum intazaar kar rahe hainπŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜Š!!
PM me wen u update pls.πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ...

Thanks a lot, priye!!! yeah sure I will PM you!!
FeistyQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
edited..
good update!
loved their first meeting!! πŸ˜³
really interesting!!!
has Drau met Govind?
am waiting for their meeting too! πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by ..dreamygatz.. - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 3:( Present in bold and flashback in italics)
Seeing the girls face his mind forgot the place, the time and the situation. All his flashbacks made him recognize her. Only word that could come out of his mind, word which was ringing in his ears, word which his heart cherished and word which his mind always wanted to know,
"Panchali...Panchali!!" 
She was shocked her self that her mind relaxed to listening to her name. Her flashbacks made him very familiar and her mind chanted one word which came out of her mouth involuntarily,
"Arya...Arya"
It started to rain, as if even the nature wanted to celebrate their meeting, meeting of two souls who left their eternal journey for the sake of Dharm Sthapan and meeting of two souls who were never separate emotionally and mentally. They were lost in each other when Arjun got the flashbacks of the most shameful act in the history of mankind.
The samragyi of Aryavrat, most beautiful lady being dragged to a royal hall to be insulted indeed could make anyone's heart melt. Even after marrying five husbands who were great warriors, they couldn't help her. He heard his love of life saying looking at him with a helpless look but with determined eyes and a voice which made his heart wrench,
" Patni ki Raksha karna Pati Ka dharm hota hai, Arya!! aap apne dharm ka parityag nahi kar sakte!"
But he couldn't do anything. But why? isn't it Dharm to protect one's wife? Then he noticed his Bhartha Bheem getting angry and shouting at Dushyasan,
" Maryada ka smaran rahe!! Anyatha pachtana na pade!!"
Arjun of Dwapar Yug understood that even if he says something the unity and integrity of Pandavas will be destroyed so preferred to stay calm by holding a knife so tightly in his hand that blood started flowing out.
The Arjun of present day was understanding whom he was and in reality too he tears started falling out. On the other hand Yagya was also getting a flashback,
That helpless look on a warriors face when his wife was being disrobed in public was definitely invalid. But she knew they were helpless but couldn't help shouting on all of them with voice full of pain, anger and self-respect,
" Tum panch hokar bhi apni patni ki raksha nahi kar paye!! Koi vachan baddh tha to koi agya kari tha!! Bhali sabha mein Yagyaseni Draupadi nirvastra nahi hui, nirvastra tho panch pandu putr hue hain." and left from there but only she knows what pain she had undergone saying all that. If her Govind was not there than her honour and respect would have been gone. she remembered her priya arya's words in the rajya sabha after she left saying with a voice full of pain, anger, vengeance, confidence and love for his Panchali which could be heard for a long distance,
" RAKT KI DHARAIN BHAHENGI, MAHA SANGRAM HOGA, SHIV KA RUDRA TANDAV HOGA, MAHABHARAT HOGA" 
She felt the shower of love from the person whom she loved the most in her previous life and now the person who is standing in front of her.
Yagya understood that she was none other than Draupadi of Dwapar Yug reincarnated. But she was not completely sure of the complete life.
They were lost in each other when they heard a gasp and sound of drop of things from a lady, wearing a blue Salwar kameez. They were brought back to Kalyug from Dwapar yug by this woman's gasp. They turned their faces to look at her. She was really beautiful, medium height, dark in complexion and with long hair left open. She was saying " Arya" staring at Arjun. Arjun and Draupadi too understood who she was as she played a important role in their flashbacks. She was none other than Govind aka Madhav's dear sister, Subhadra.

---
TBC
Precap: Krishna speaks to ArDi and Subhadra!!

Please comment and like, guys!!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Loved The Trio's Meeting And Am Eagerly Waiting For The Next !
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Radhikerani

Loved The Trio's Meeting And Am Eagerly Waiting For The Next !

Thank you, dear!! I will post the next when I am free, sweetie!!
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seiously very beautifully written!! very poignant!!! waithing fr d next one!!😊
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shriya95

seiously very beautifully written!! very poignant!!! waithing fr d next one!!😊

Thanks a lot, Di!! I am obliged to receive this compliment from you!! I will post it soon!!