Proud to be part of 100 crore films-Bebo answers to Piggy - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I actually agree with Bebo for once, a female has pull at the BO too. Not as much as the lead superstars but you can't completely dismiss their contributions in the 100 crore films either.
i just LOVE how Bebo speaks her heart all the timeβ€οΈπŸ€—

just loved these parts:

1.I have to say one thing, I am where I am because my fans are very loyal to me. And this I know, they are very loyal. I know how they fight for me, what they do and that's what matters to me honestly and nothing else. A star and an actor is known only because of their fan base. Nothing Else Counts. No amount of criticism, no amount of PR, no amount of success stories or failure stories. Nothing nothing nothing. And I am unfazed by everything. I am one such actor, I don't know how but I am like this. 

2.I feel complete with my man by my side. I said I feel complete with Saif by my side, I am always incomplete without him. 
I push my own trolley at the airport, I travel on my own when I go to visit my husband when he is abroad. I am a fiercely independent girl! 

Pushing her own trolley makes her independent girl..🀣
Originally posted by preep

I push my own trolley at the airport, I travel on my own when I go to visit my husband when he is abroad. I am a fiercely independent girl!

Pushing her own trolley makes her independent girl..🀣

Lol I don't push my own trolley πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Does that mean I'm not independent   πŸ₯± πŸ₯±
Oh god someone please shut this lady .just stop it kareena will you.
Nowadays i dont feel like laughing also listening to your gibberish .
You said jab we met is same as bodyguards .yes you jist need to go from film industry shut up and go
Originally posted by shinaa

Oh god someone please shut this lady .just stop it kareena will you.
Nowadays i dont feel like laughing also listening to your gibberish .
You said jab we met is same as bodyguards .yes you jist need to go from film industry shut up and go

Then why are u torturing urself? u have a choice to not read through her gibberish IV right?πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Bazigar

Actress to be relevant and in news do cat fight meow meow meeeow meeeow .    πŸ˜†

More than fans are loyal, these stars knew how to manipulate emotion of their fan so that they can fight with other, defend their star .

Star war lol :)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEvvRfuVk30[/YOUTUBE]

I can actually see 2 of famous actresses in those cats.. πŸ˜† I wont say their names coz its nosurprize! πŸ˜†
She wants others to be proud of the our 'singing and dancing' films and  to not ape the west.
BUT she herself doesn't watch BW films..only watches foreign films.. Lol!
Originally posted by ChelseaForEver

<font size="2">She wants others to be proud of the our 'singing and dancing' films and to not ape the west.</font>
<font size="2">BUT she herself doesn't watch BW films..only watches foreign films.. Lol!</font>

Saif watches Hollywood fioms.
Kareena is into old bollywood stuff 😊
Originally posted by AquaBlue.

Then why are u torturing urself? u have a choice to not read through her gibberish IV right?πŸ˜†

Who will write the gibberish comments on Kareena then? πŸ˜’