Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathibalan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: shidin0117

OMG Swathi, it was superb...loved the KP style one liners and his JKR's reply...family drama to adult drama, trailer se hi dar gaye😆 LU thread me role reversal ke baare pad ke ab teri OS me bhi rr ROFLing ...abs beautiful, romantic hilarious, kash YHM CV's tum logon ka kuch OS's padthe aur sacchi mei yeh scenes mil jaate hume😳

Thank you for liking it re Shilpa!. Wrote it some time back as I wanted to see the little miss prim and proper tease Raman for a change. Didnt know how to go about it exactly, so put up something.
And boy! Was I glad to see this side of Ishita being shown in the serial.😆 
The CVs totally rocked it with the Buddha mil gaya sequence😳
Thank you again for the appreciation🤗
Edited by swathibalan - 9 years ago
swathibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: snehalovegurti

That was amazing os
lovely funny cure romantic
loved the way they tease each other 😳

Thank you Sneha😳
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
My jaws hurt from squealing so much.  You must've taken ages to pen this down and you shall get an analysis on return - later.  

swathibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anum_says

wow superbb.. i love it

Thank you Anum!
swathibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: AraBearxx

My jaws hurt from squealing so much.  You must've taken ages to pen this down and you shall get an analysis on return - later.  

Thank you Kiara. I hope the squeal was with delight and I would love to read your analysis.

Edited by swathibalan - 9 years ago
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Wow Swathi ... you write so well👏. Loved the entire family event with their daughter. It was so cute.

And then the seduction scene by Ishita ... did Raman actually run scared 😆. And the jasmine flowers part was so ... well romantic 😳

Damn, I want an alternate ending where he scores one over Ishita instead of running away 😆
swathibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Wow Swathi ... you write so well👏. Loved the entire family event with their daughter. It was so cute.

And then the seduction scene by Ishita ... did Raman actually run scared 😆. And the jasmine flowers part was so ... well romantic 😳

Damn, I want an alternate ending where he scores one over Ishita instead of running away 😆

Thank you Paru!..Am a fan of you kostins😆. So very happy to see you comment on my OS
So glad that you noticed the Jasmine flowers.. romantic and they do have a very sensual smell😳

Just wanted to explore Raman getting teased by his JKR for a change. So Ishita had to have the upper hand in this OS for me.😉
On the alternate ending - need that elusive hug now to get inspired😉😆
paru_rox thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: swathibalan

Thank you Paru!..Am a fan of you kostins😆. So very happy to see you comment on my OS
So glad that you noticed the Jasmine flowers.. romantic and they do have a very sensual smell😳

Just wanted to explore Raman getting teased by his JKR for a change. So Ishita had to have the upper hand in this OS for me.😉
On the alternate ending - need that elusive hug now to get inspired😉😆

Jasmine flowers my fave ... so I absolutely found that little bit you wrote there both sensual & romantic 😳

Lolz ... elusive hug died a painful death long ago. Bas uski aatma bhatak rahi hai forum mein 😆

swathibalan thumbnail
Originally posted by: paru_rox

Jasmine flowers my fave ... so I absolutely found that little bit you wrote there both sensual & romantic 😳

Lolz ... elusive hug died a painful death long ago. Bas uski aatma bhatak rahi hai forum mein 😆

I still have hope. maybe am just delusional😆
incendio thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Amazing RomCom...👏👏
Just love how they turn tables on each other... 
You should write more often...
Edited by arrowfan - 9 years ago