Tamil and Telugu films are more superior than Bollywood films

Mugda thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
South Industry (mainly Tamil and Telugu) is far superior in its content and making than Bollywood but Hindi film industry is generally considered the main film industry of India whereas 80% of Hindi films are copies of Tamil and Telugu films. Even 95% Bangladeshi Bengali films are cheap copies of Tamil and Telugu films. Most West Bengali films are also remakes of Tamil/Telugu films but why is South industry not considered main film industry in India?
Edited by Mugda - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunshine36 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
I completely agree..but I also would like to include maalyalam movies..the actors ,, terrific screenplay and fantastic scripts written is something i dont think bollywood is ready for. BANGALORE DAYS movie is sucha masterpiece and many other mohanlal, dhanush,rajini and kamal movies are unbeatable..not to forget vijay sethupathi...i feel proud to be from south state.👏
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Not all Tamil and Telugu films are good.Many of them are really crap.
Secondly, Bollywood is more popular than south films because of the language. Almost everyone understands Hindi.Even though most of the south Indians don't speak Hindi but they can understand it(I can say this confidently because I myself stayed in south India for many years).
But south indian languages are not known to the rest of the country. People who don't know any south Indian language can't understand it so they don't watch those films.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Yes , I agree south movies have more content when compared to bollywood ...especially Tamil movies has a great script sense...which is why south movies r remaking or dubbing into hindi...but still bollywood is considered as MAIN film industry coz of the NATIONAL LANGUAGE hindi...
Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
NOT ALL.. but yeah some of 'em...esp. the ones that has the GREAT SILK SMITHA in it. They're fantastic. 
Silk Smitha is the PRIDE of South India 👏
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EditedEdited by Deathstroke - 9 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Yes...thats why Aamir and Salman keep remaking Tamil and Telugu films.

IF --> Holly is superior to Bolly, Tolly is superior to Bolly, Lolly is superior to Bolly. So more or less everything is superior to Bolly...😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fiery.Phoenix

IF --> Holly is superior to Bolly, Tolly is superior to Bolly, Lolly is superior to Bolly. So more or less everything is superior to Bolly...😆

Lol..u r working so much on this holly ,bolly ,lolly and tolly..😆
Originally posted by: preep

Lol..u r working so much on this holly ,bolly ,lolly and tolly..😆

LOL, can't help it, I have read all the combinations and permutations with Bolly ending as the loser...😆