Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

Rudra shouldn't have been kissing Myrah.

I want to send Maithili a few kisses.

Same here sister! Maithili is the ONLY sane one right now! 
Shat/Sumer & Mo: It's all about the Money
Samrat/Danveer: Doesn't care either way/bubble
Dhruv & Koyel: they're innocent children, don't know better.
-himu- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

I'm glad Maithili interrupted them...Whatever Rudra is doing, it's not good for him. And actually he knows it too, that's why he didn't say anything else to Maithili and tried staying away from Myrah.

I know too dont like the kiss but its just the situation
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: squivi

No, she wants Rudra to move on but NOT with Myrah because he'd only be with her for her looking like Paro. She said this to Samrat before and she's right. Rudra is looking at Myrah as only Paro. How is that contradictory? If Myrah looked totally different, Maithili would've supported her and Rudra. But she looks like his dead wife!

And she thinks she can bring a sister in law, whom Rudra will accept whole heartedly??  I mean either you are sure he can love someone other than Paro or you are not ... 

If she thinks Rudra will not love Myrah for who she is ... then let me tell her, Rudra will not love ANYONE other than Paro... it's either yes... or no ... and she IS contradicting for me ..

reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

And she thinks she can bring a sister in law, whom Rudra will accept whole heartedly??  I mean either you are sure he can love someone other than Paro or you are not ... 

If she thinks Rudra will not love Myrah for who she is ... then let me tell her, Rudra will not love ANYONE other than Paro... it's either yes... or no ... and she IS contradicting for me ..

Just to note:
Maithili prematurely brought in a girl specifically at that time because she thought, "If you're going to move on please do it with this girl, or any other girl. Any girl who isn't Myrah because Myrah looks like Paro and any relationship you'll build with her will be based on your love and NEED for PARO" That's how it was looked at. 

The second thing is Maithili NEVER mentioned anything about him Loving again- she just suggested marriage- she IS however worried that he will "love" Myrah for all of the wrong reasons. 
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: reeha...k

Just to note:
Maithili prematurely brought in a girl specifically at that time because she thought, "If you're going to move on please do it with this girl, or any other girl. Any girl who isn't Myrah because Myrah looks like Paro and any relationship you'll build with her will be based on your love and NEED for PARO" That's how it was looked at. 

The second thing is Maithili NEVER mentioned anything about him Loving again- she just suggested marriage- she IS however worried that he will "love" Myrah for all of the wrong reasons. 

can you please read MKM's post's last para?? Thats exact  reply I want to give here.. ðŸ˜Š

not the PS ,ok??😆
Edited by shona_arhilover - 9 years ago
-himu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

maithli was damn irritating today
i disliked maithli today
more den laila

Yes me too Aurin she was too bossy
deepsel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: CrazyAmie

maithli was damn irritating today
i disliked maithli today
more den laila

I know why🤣
-himu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepsel

I know why🤣

why??😆
ELLUNDAA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yeah that's right ...kiss was for Paro according to rudra...but feeling bad for Myrah...as well...
-himu- thumbnail
Originally posted by: la126

Yeah that's right ...kiss was for Paro according to rudra...but feeling bad for Myrah...as well...

yes me too