The Beautiful Moments of Parud- Jaipur Track

Tennessean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi everybody,😊

We were missing Parud like you all and decided to come up with this post. This is a post by Shweths(Ultimaterudra) and myself. This is an appreciation post for Parud from our side and please feel free to add your views. Your views are highly appreciated.😊

Can anybody be as awesome as Parud?😊
Can anybody sizzle onscreen as Parud?😊
Can anybody be as breathtaking as Parud?😊
Can anybody be as awe-inspiring as Parud?πŸ˜›

"He smiled in a way that made me want to kiss him right on the spot. Or the lips. Whichever was closer." 

Shannon Hale 

"Mysteries of attraction could not always be explained through logic. Sometimes the fractures in two separate souls became the very hinges that held them together." 

Lisa Kleypa 

"I was always attracted not by some quantifiable, external beauty, but by something deep down, something absolute. Just as some people have a secret love for rainstorms, earthquakes, or blackouts, I liked that certain undefinable something directed my way by you. For want of a better word, call it magnetism. Like it or not, it's a kind of power that snares people and reels them in." 

Haruki Murakam
i

"What you seek is seeking you." 

Rumi

Collages are provided by Shweths(ultimaterudra)😊

Going vertical

Collage # 1- Rudra looking at Paro coming down the stairs.
Collage # 2- Rudra enticing Paro
Collage # 3- Parud are engrossed in each other

Going sideways

Collage # 4- Parud are in sync with each other
Collage # 5- Gorgeous Paro looking at Rudra

Going upwards

Collage # 6- Eye-catching moment of Parud
Collage # 7- Parud absorbing each other

Top Left

Collage # 8- Engaging Parud
Collage # 9- Adorable Parud

The word "Attraction" comes to our mind for Jaipur dance track.πŸ˜›

A- Arresting (Major can't keep his eyes away from Paro coming down the stairs)πŸ˜›
T- Take-charge (Major helps Paro when she stumbles and is in control of her)πŸ˜›
T- Together (Major and Paro hold hands to get ready for the dance)😊
R-Romantic (Paro puts her hand on Major and he puts his hand on Paro's waist)πŸ˜›
A- Adorable(Loved how Major made Paro comfortable and at ease)πŸ˜‰
C- Charming (Parud looked into each other's eyes and were lost in them)πŸ˜›
T- Titillating (How desirable was the pose when Major held Paro down)😊
I- Intense (How intense was Parud's body movement)😊
O-Overflowing (The emotions were overflowing from Paro and Rudra)😊
N- No end of (The Parud journey will always be in their and our hearts)😊

Wishing everybody a very Happy Weekend
.😊

Edited by Tennessean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tennessean thumbnail
The corridor scene- Captivating Parud in full flow😊

The corridor scene was awesome where Sanny was intoxicated and she let Rudra take over her. Did you all love how Rudra picked her up in his arms and took her so nicely to the room?😊

"When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth you are weeping for that which has been your delight." 

Khalil Gibran

"She is delightfully chaotic; a beautiful mess. Loving her is a splendid adventure."

Steve Maraboli

"One half of me is yours, the other half is yours,
Mine own, I would say; but if mine, then yours,
And so all yours." 

William Shakespeare

Going Vertically

Collage # 1- Elegant Paro
Collage # 2- Charming Parud
Collage # 3- Bewitching Parud
Collage # 4- Unstoppable Rudra

Going sideways

Collage # 5- Symmetrical Parud
Collage # 6- Leading on Parud
Collage # 7- String along Parud

Going Upwards

Collage # 8- Entrapped Parud
Collage # 9- Lost Parud

Top row from the right

Collage # 10- Enthralling Paro
Collage # 11- Appealing Paro
Collage # 12- Rudra staring at Paro

Collage in the middle
- The Ultimate Parud.

Looking at this picture, the only word which comes to my mind is "Delight".
😊

D- Driving (Major is ready to plant his first kiss but Paro covered his mouth)
E- Electrifying (How electrifying was the fact that Major did kiss Paro's hand)
L- Lost (Parud were so lost in each other )
I- Intoxicating (Parud were intoxicated and so were we)
G-Genuine (Parud dropped guards that day and we loved it)
H- Heartfelt (Parud could feel each other that day )
T- Touching (Parud touched each other's heart and soul that day)
Tennessean thumbnail
The room sequence- Captivating Parud Lost in each other😊

Did you all love how Major put Paro on the bed and pretended to sleep the next day when Paro woke up.πŸ˜› Also, he took care of her earrings without telling her. Naughty Major!πŸ˜›

"My thoughts of you are a rainbow in splashing ocean waves...appearing...disappearing in sacred depths of skies the grasps of mine reach to the highest... Will you, ah, long for kissing me tonight? so I could feel the sweetest pleasure of your lips on mine... As we embrace in our dream, I'll dance your quiet loving tune deeply within. The softness of your gentle touch so ever fine..the painting fingertips caress my dewy glowing skin...and feel my heated inner flesh pulsate...they make my body sing like strings of violin...again.. The warmth of body yours so close... so real is the feeling of your beating heart against my chest...inhaling you is easy... I crave the safety of your soul arms around me. Joint passions together fully blooming, so wild, so intense..it makes time stand still... So kiss me, want tonight with golden, silver light of stars in darkest royal blue of velvet summer skies... To love you ~ I'm yours... I spread this crystal spring-like bliss under your feet...tread softly for you tread upon my dreams..." 

Oksana Rus 

Going Vertical

Collage # 1- Parud feeling each other
Collage # 2- Paro is asleep in Rudra's arms
Collage # 3- Paro sleeping and Rudra looking 
Collage # 4- Rudra enchanted by a sleeping Paro

Going sideways

Collage # 5- Blissful Parud sleeping with each other
Collage # 6- Paro puts her hand on Rudra's hand.

Going upwards

Collage # 7- Parud sleeping with each other
Collage # 8- Rudra looking at ravishing Paro
Collage # 9- Rudra can't take his eyes off Paro

Top Middle

Collage # 10- Rudra looking at irresistible Paro.

Looking at this picture, the only word which comes to my mind is "Warmth"
.😊

W- Wonderful (Loved how Major picked a sleeping Paro in his arms)
A- Affectionate (Loved how Major put Paro on bed)
R-Relishing (Major loves looking at Paro sleeping)
M- Magical (Loved how Parud slept together )
T-Touching (Loved how Major took care of Paro's earrings)
H- Happiness (Loved how Major pretended to sleep when Paro woke up next morning)
Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
--------UPDATED------------

Beautiful Post, T and Shweta.. Thanks for taking time to make this Amazing post πŸ‘... And also for taking us down the memory lane of what is one of the BESTEST Track of RR or for that matter any other serial I ever saw ... Those 5 days were the Mind Blowing, Fantastic, Fabulous, Enticing, Enthralling, Magical, Beautiful and Mesmerizing... I could just go on and on about who Amazing this track is.. But I think you all already know that... What can I say, PARUD are the BEST...They are AWESOME, SIZZLING, BREATHTAKING, AWE-INSPIRING and MAGICAL... Love them to the core. I just want them back... BAS.

Sanaya and Ashish, I am so glad it is them who are Paro and Rudra.. These two people made those characters come to life for all of us and I couldn't thank them enough for playing Rudra and Paro to PERFECTION πŸ‘.. The History, Physics, Chemistry, Math they brought to our screen will never be forgotten...πŸ˜‰

Now, coming to PaRud.. What can I say... I love them like crazy... Even though I know they are just fictional characters, I cry for their happiness, I wish for them to be together, I want to see them every day... I am totally, madly and badly in love with them☺️.. And I don't think I can ever break up with themπŸ˜›.. Many awesome pairs are there in tele world, and I am sure many will come too.. But I am sure, there will not be a couple who are so direct with each other, A girl so open about her feelings like Paro, A man so protective as Rudra... Soulmates who are just perfect in every way for each other...  And lastly no one can create the same magic PaRud created onscreen.. LOVE THEM... Paro please come back.. PaRud forever.❀️

Hectic Friday.. Want to write more and more but got to rush... Thanks again T and Shweta.πŸ€— Love U.
Edited by Hope - 9 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Can anybody be as awesome as Parud?😊 NO!!! πŸ˜ƒ
Can anybody sizzle onscreen as Parud?😊 NO!!! πŸ˜³
Can anybody be as breathtaking as Parud?😊 NO!!! 
Can anybody be as awe-inspiring as Parud?πŸ˜› NO!!! πŸ‘

Thank you T and Shweta for taking us all down memory lane β€οΈ The Jaipur track was probably the best track RR had...it was a blissful week of PaRud and the mutual and willing (though they were drunk for some parts but Paro had been willing for some time anyway and Rudra is still kind of in control when drunk so I'll just say he was willing too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† p.s. he was more than willing the morning after😳) start of their journey together as husband and wife.

Years from now if I ever think of Rangrasiya I will think of PaRud like this, together and happy and with a soul-deep eagerness for a beautiful future together β€οΈ

This goes without saying now πŸ˜†, but once again beautiful collages Shweta (and love the descriptions provided with each collage) they are making me feel really nostalgic πŸ˜’, but at the same time I am really glad right now to be able to relive the Jaipur track through your collages and the quotes and the acrostics provided by T. β€οΈ This obviously also goes without saying, but T your acrostics are heart-touching, warm, and sincere and I just love them β€οΈThey are apt like always for our PaRud and fit perfectly with Shweta's collages!! 

And what can I say about the quotes??? They are a clear reflection of the true essence of our PaRud. That purity, that love, that passion, that sincerity and innocence and desire, that hope and trust and faith and magic and soul connection, all that was and always will be our beautiful couple PaRud. β˜ΊοΈ No other couple on Indian TV can recreate what PaRud are. They are too unique and real!!!

Thank you both for giving us all a good start to our weekend. πŸ˜Š I will be back later if I have more thoughts!

PaRud forever. β€οΈ (Go away other unwanted characters πŸ˜†) <--- sorry couldn't help but add that πŸ˜³

Have a fabulous weekend everyone! 
Edited by Zeeliciousxo - 9 years ago
anisa79 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing, missing them sooo much. i really hope mayrah is paro!!
FleurDeJuillet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wonderful! the jaipur track was one of the best times and today definitely revived those memories...
the quotes are always great and so are the collages and the words. thanks a lot for taking time to make these beautiful posts!
Deedeepa1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wow
My favorite track everrr
Looove parud 😭
antiquegold thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Music by Shwets, lyrics by T! πŸ˜ƒ
I love how you describe the flow in somany different ways! Shwets collages take on som many more dimensions that way!

Ah, Parvati and Rudra Pratap Ranawat. They became Paro and Rudra. And then Parud. Do dil, ek jaan. 

We love them so much, because they held a mirror to love that all of us aspire to. To reach this perfect state with all our imperfections.

Thanks for the weekend bonus, Shwets and T! 
❀️
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Updated post. πŸ˜ƒ