Dekha Ek Khwaab

FF: Destined to be, Chapter 14: pg 27 *new update* (15/03/15)

roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys. i hope all of you are doing fine. I guess not many of you know me. My name is actually Anaya. i was planning to write an ff from quite some time but didnt have the courage but since the forum has become quite deserted i thought to give it a try on Sonu's (preya_radev) insistence.
This ff is entirely different from the show so here goes the character sketch at first. I hope you guys enjoy the story.
Rajmata Mrinalini Devi: a wise woman, mother of mainka and brijraj and grandmother of manyata, jainandini and vijay. She not only loves her family, but loves her people and estate as well. can do anything for them. Has the ability to stay calm at even the toughest situation.

Mahraj Brijraj and Mahrani Komal: the parents of Manyata and Jay. They love their family to the utmost and try their best to let no harm come to their family.

Manyata: is the rajkumari of devgarh and soon to be yuvrani. 21 years old. everyone admires her. Shes gorgeous so has many fans. She is a very lively, bold, bubbly, talkative girl. Has a very sweet nature, shes good to those who are nice to her but no one would wanna mess with her as she is a tigress. shes a fashionista. Is very attached with Unnati and Kabir. Is in london for studies with them.

Rajkumari Jainandini: the youngest one in devgarh family. Is a bit of a brat. loves manyata the most. Shes smart like her sister and is out spoken. Loves to shop. Although she can be rude at times but is very kind hearted. Is in love with jagat.

Mainka: aunt of manyata and jay. mother of vijay. Very sweet. Loves her family and husband alot but he doesnt live with him due to business issues.

Vijay: he is the cousin brother of manyata and jay. Respects everyone alot, sometimes annoying but is really sweet and loving. has great sense of humour. Hes manyata and jay's guide, and is always there with them no matter what.

Jaigarh Family:
Majrat Giriraj and Mahrani Vanshika: Parents of Rajkumari Unnati and Yuvraj Udayveer. They are really good friends with devgarh family. Infact they are family. Are sweet, caring, love both their kids alot and can go to any extent for them. Love manyata as their own daughter.

Yuvraj Udayveer Singh: 22 years old. Is a very good looking and handsome yuvraj. Has the looks one could kill for. Girls drool over him but he has only one girl in his heart, rajkumari manyata, his fiance. Hes good when hes good but hes better when hes bad. Enemity with Yuvraj Udayveer singh is like digging your own grave. His anger takes the worst out of him. He is very possesive about Unnati. loves his family and will leave no stone unturned to protect them. Is cool, naughty, loves to annoy manyata. Its been ages since hes met her.

Rajkumari Unnati: youngest of all in jaigarh. Is very sweet, loving, caring. Shes someome all want to become friends with due to her personality. Loves her family and devgarh family alot. Manyata is her best friend. She has feelings for Kabir but is totally unaware of this. yet to realise.

others:
Kabir Singh: Yuvray of Chittorgarh. is handsome and has a great personality just like udayveer. Manyata is his closest friend and he shares everything with her. Loves manyata and unnati and always takes care of them in london. He has feelings for Unnati but never told her so their friendship doesnt get ruined. Manyata is aware of this. He is a chick magnet, girls are easily attracted towards him.

Jagat Singh Rathode: Good looking, is a business tycoon, loves jaynandini. Is a workaholic but is funny, sweet and loves manyata as his sister. Is uday's bestfriend.

In this ff everone is aware of Manyata and Uday's roka except manyata herself.

i hope you liked the character sketch. will post the first part if i get some feedback. Stay blessed and tc guys

index
part 2: pg 3
part 3: pg 5
part 4: pg 7
part 5: pg 9
part 6: pg 11
part 7: pg 12
part 8: pg 15
part 9: pg 17
part 10: pg 19
part 11: pg 21
part 12: pg 22
part 13: pg 26
part 14: pg 27
Edited by roshni101 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LazyBing thumbnail
Hi Anaya, this is anmol. Glad you gave a try to an FF; this forum really needs it.
It's a great CS..I'm looking forward for the first chapter 😛
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ashvikian_AK

Hi Anaya, this is anmol. Glad you gave a try to an FF; this forum really needs it.
It's a great CS..I'm looking forward for the first chapter 😛

hey, anmol, thats really a nice name   😊 yeah it indeed does need it. Btw thank you. Im glad you found it great but i doubt others liked it. I'll update the first chapter soon 😊
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
interesting...please continue...👍🏼
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
roshu my baby this was an awesome cs i totally loved it each charachters r amazing and i mean it and serisuly cant wait for the first part please update the first part soon my devil really cant wait for the first part. and thank u for starting an ff 
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MysticRiver

interesting...please continue...👍🏼

Thanks. I will 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preya_radev

roshu my baby this was an awesome cs i totally loved it each charachters r amazing and i mean it and serisuly cant wait for the first part please update the first part soon my devil really cant wait for the first part. and thank u for starting an ff

awwe thank you sonu. Im happy that you liked it. 😊 i'll update the first part soon. I hope people read it and enjoy itEdited by roshni101 - 9 years ago
roshni101 thumbnail
Chapter 1

In london:
Unnati: Manyata wake up already. im trying to wake you since last 20 mins and you're least bothered 😕

Manyata: hmmm, she said pulling the blanket over her face

Unnati: If you dont wake up in 15 mins i wont... she left her sentence half way and glanced at her ringing phone. her face lit up and in a hurry she attented the call   😳

Kabir: hey shonu 😃

Unnati: ewww Kabir ewww, don't call me that.

Kabir: ok ok i wont... shonu 😆

Unnati: you'll never change. Anyways why did you call so early in the morning?

Kabir: Im coming to meet my two favourite girls in 5 mins. Im sure that firee cracker is still sleeping so I know you'll need me. She'll get us all late for our flight.

Unnati: lol yeah. Im waiting. Bye

Kabir: Adios amigos 😉

Unnati had a small smile playing on her lips and thought: This guy can never change. Idiot. 😳

In India: (we see the devgarh family having breakfast)
Koma: Im sooo happy today Maa sahab. I cant believe Manyata and Unnati are coming back after 4 years.

DS: Yeah Komal. I missed my kids. Now finally they will be with us and this time i wont allow them to go anywhere.

Brijraj: yup you're right. Ghar bahut soona soona lagta hai manyata ke beghair

Vijay: I TELL YOU

Jay: true, like something is missing. DS, Uday and i have decided to throw a party for jiji and Unnati at Uday Niwas so we'll be bringing them straight there from the airport.

DS: great

Mainka: Thats a good idea.

Now the scene shifts back to london:
Unnati: Thank god you came Kabir, i cant handle her alone

Kabir: haha i had to come. Now let me do the honours to wake her up. Bring me a jug of water, im going to her room. ( he winks at Unnati)

In Manyata's room, Kabir thinks: you asked for it princess, now lets see how you dont get up. (he pours the jug of water on manyata and she gets up in a jiff nd starts shouting at Kabir)

Manyata: you stupid Kabir, you're a moron, idiot, jerk, i hate you loser. how could you. Im going to kill you. 😡 😡

Kabir: oye gabbar, please zip it and get ready, we have a flight to catch.

Unnati:    🤣   🤣

Manyata: You called me a Gabbar 😲

Kabir: i guess i did. Now go. We need to leave in an hour. bye (he leaves)

Manyata: (turning towards unnati) couldnt you wake me up before. We'll get late now 😆 😉

Unnati: haawww 😲 i was trying since so long. Go now. (Manyata chuckes and leaves to get ready)

In jaigarh we see Uday standing by the window staring at Manyata's pic and thinking: I missed you soo much Manyata. Im glad you're coming back. It'll be fun teasing you again after ages and since you have no clue how i look, round 1 goes to Udayveer Singh. it could be fun keeping you in the dark sweetheart. Be ready now. theres alot in store for you (he smirks and then Avanshika enters his room)

Av: Uday beta, where are you lost?
Thinking about manyata? 😉

Uday: oh please mom i dont think about girls, they think about me. Afterall your son is soo sexy.

Av: Sudhar jao 😆 and go get ready. Im so happy that today both my daughters are coming back.

Uday: but im sad that manyata is coming back 😔 now none of us will get attention from you other then that bhootni.

Av: 🤣 ager woh bhootni hai then you are no less my son and i know you are the happiest person right now so cut the drama and go now 😆
Avanshika leaves, Uday smiles and goes to get ready.

This was it for chapter 1. I hoped you guys liked it. Please give me your feedback on whether i should continue or no.
p.s: In this ff, manyata hasnt seen Uday since quite a while hence doesnt recognize him so much

Thank you for reading. 😊
preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
awesome update roshu loved it loads to gd haha the scene between kabir manyata and unnati was really sweet and funny especially when kabir calls unnati shonu and the way she said ewww could actually imagine that scene along with kabir spilling water on manyata... haha uday is really naughty still planning to tease manyata i cant wait for their meeting do update soon and thanks for the pm  Edited by preya_radev - 9 years ago
roshni101 thumbnail
Originally posted by: preya_radev

awesome update roshu loved it loads to gd haha the scene between kabir manyata and unnati was really sweet and funny espeically when kabir calls unnati shonu and the way she said ewww could actually imagine that scene along with kabir spilling water on manyata... haha uday is really naughty still planning to tease manyata i cant wait for their meeting do update soon and thanks for the pm

im glad you enjoyed the update. Thank you for the sweet comment 😊 lol yeah uday is naughty. Manyata wil be having a hard time with the sexy prince 😳 and you're welcomeEdited by roshni101 - 9 years ago