Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

NAUC 2nd Episode(19thAug14)

WhiteQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey cousins, 
Overall second episode was also rocking guys, this show is simple and sweet without any hungama.

1. I liked the way cousins supported Nisha, when she was caught by her grandfather. Everyone dared to step out from hide to support Nisha, where they had a chance to escape from the punishment. This shows though the cousins have small differences between them, they come forward to support each other when need.

2. Their Garndfather is upset coz he feels girls should not go out of the house after 8 PM, I liked the way Nisha give her answers to her dadaji, Nisha replies "What is the guarantee that nothing happens to girl before 8PM". I thinks this show would be mainly based upon generation gap. Nisha character dares to voice her opinion, which always puts her in trouble.

3. All cousins Buddu look was so amazing, and the way the hide each other's mistakes and take blame on themselves to save others was nice.

4. Dadaji questions about their security then Nisha and her cousins including Umesh (except sukku) show their pepper spray bottle to dadaji, that they do maintain safety precautions. Umesh showing pepper spray and all cousins give him weird look, was hilarious to watch.

5, Nisha's Mom and Dad seems to be cool, Nisha's mom is shown to take all tensions on her head. She's loving daughter-in-law of Dadiji.

6. Today, they introduced smallest member of the house Bunty , who is a prankster. and rest all characters of this house. 

Overall Nice episode, hope you all did like 2nd episode of NAUCπŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is a spot on how I felt abt yesterdays episode. The best thing about this show is that itz very lighthearted and all the actors seem very natural in whatever they do. I was literally smiling throughout the episode. Love the bonding between the cousins. And their buddu look was indeed amazing. Really loved how they tried to hide each others mistakes and take blame on themselves to save each other from Dadaji. That shows how connected they are πŸ˜³ 
Really liked how they tried to show a glimpse of all the characters in the show and how their lives are interwoven with each other.

Overall a very nice episode πŸ‘πŸΌ loved it.
Cant wait for todays episode.
ButterflyChaser thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
2nd episode was better than 1st one.. My opinion... I loved how they introduced members with help of veggies. That little guy was awesome.. He poured water on Nisha's face but Nisha's reaction wasn't natural.. I feel she needs to improve in such scenes. But overall it was a nice episode.. I liked how Nisha replied to Dadaji... She is a bold girl.. M totally in love with her character.. πŸ˜Š
P.D.S thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know i'm not supposed to compare shows but i really can't help myself. This show seems good quality even though it's lighthearted just like Ba bahu aur baby. bbb is my all time fav show. I loved how they showed the complexity of relationships without making it overly dramatic. I hope this show does the same.