Nisha Aur Uske Cousins 18th Aug'14 Written Update

Posted: 9 years ago

Hey all, I'm Swetha. This is my first WU for the first episode of Nisha Aur Uske cousins. WU for 18th Aug (First Episode). Hope you like my WU😳

First Episode, was mostly about character's introduction and bonding between cousins.(On overall, I liked 1st episode, each and every character is unique but still they are bonding is awesome and so real)

Written Update :

The episode begins with, Nisha(Aneri Vajani) climbing Jaipur Fort(Nisha's character is shown as  tomboyish daredevil free spirited girl with good heart). She climbs to reach top of the fort and screams out of happiness. After that she calls out for Sourab(friend of Nisha) , who is standing down , asks him to send message to all her cousins about time and location.

Sourabh requests Nisha to come down, he says if anyone see them there will be a problem, Nisha replies she can handle anyone except her grandfather, Sourab freaks out and ask Nisha, is her grandfather coming there,   Nisha calms him down by saying her grandfather wont come, as he's leaving for Ajmer.

Next scene : Dolly and Kirti(cousins of Nisha) are shopping for Dolly's wedding. Dolly, all exicted with shopping, says "If every week there is Marriage then every week we would be shopping so much"(Dolly is shown as an innocent girl who loves to shop a lot), Kirti replies"why you need reason of marriage to shop, if given a chance you will show any lame reason ",She also says "some one is trying to checkout her" (Kirti is shown as self obsessed, tantrum queen) , Dolly looks back and say it is mannequin not a boy and laughs at kirti. They both meet their respective mothers , their mothers say their is huge discount in the other shop, lets go there for shopping, but just then they receive Nisha's message to reach the Fort. They handover all heir bags to their moms and leave form their.

Next scene: Umesh (another cousin of Nisha) is busy with his clients at jewelry store, when he too receives Nisha's message. He too leaves form there to meet his cousins.(Umesh is bit mature but is scarred of his Grandfather)

Next scene : Sukku (another cousin) is waiting for his little sister Jwala (Smallest member in the group) checkout girls, but suddenly stops when he sees Jawla. (Sukku is kind of spoiled brat). Jawla comes and sits in the car, is upset with sukku for parking car so far from her shcool. (Jawla is youngest cousin, she is kind of introvert). 

Sukku receive Nisha's message to pick everyone and come to the location. He picks his cousins, umesh brings jwala some hot kachori as she's hungry. Jawla is surprised to see her cousins and is scared also, She says, think what will be the situation if Singham(their grandfather) comes to know that everyone is missing from home. 

Next scene : Dadaji(Grandfather of all cousins, is shown as strict person and everyone is scared of him, his nick name is singham) is with a jeweler , he orders him to make 4 pendants for his 4 grand daughters, A Maha lakshmi Pendant for his  elder granddaughter dolly,  coz she only knows to shop and spend money and this pendant may help her, there its is shown dolly is dreaming about her new debit card, which she will receive in 3 days , after her marriage. 

Dadaji orders second one for kirti, Maa Parvati pendant , so that she gets a good life partner. there Kirti says to her cousins that she wishes to find a some good guys in Dolly's marriage. 

Dadaji wants third pendant , Maa saraswati pendant for jwala so that she always remains good in her studies and not follow any of her cousins. Next they show jwala saying that she lost her 1st rank just by 1 mark and her friends say that she can get that one mark, if she flirts with her teacher. She aslo request Kirti to teach her how to flirt.

Dadaji wants the fourth pendant for Nisha, Maa Durga pendant bcoz she is the one who puts him in trouble every time, he also says she is 20 but very childish, he want to give her this pendant in a hope she get some good sense and use her energy in right direction. 

Next Scene : All cousins gather at the location, and love arrangements done by Nisha. Nisha say, only few days are left of Dolly's marriage so she has arranged party for Dolly, kirti complains if Nisha would have informed before, she would have dressed properly, But Nisha surprises them all by giving them their party dress and request them to change and start the party. Umesh asks Nisha about the decoration and party cost, she replies decoration didn't cost her a lot coz she gathered all stuff from store room, Food and drinks sponsor is cousins joint account debit card. Jwala is scared about the party and asks Nisha, all this is cool but what will be dadji's reaction if he knows about this. Nisha clams her down.

Next scene:. In Nisha's house, Rukmavati(maid of the house) is given responsibility to manage, cousins absence in the house, by playing some recorded songs of the group, so that people in house think cousins are in room. Nisha also instructs her to tell everyone, that they are practicing for dolly's sangeet. Dadji say let the cousins enjoy and do what they want since dadaji is not in home today, and also oders her daughter in law to prepare something chatpatta other than regular Daal roti, just then they receive a call saying dadaji's trip is cancelled and will return home is short while. Dadi ji ask to prepare dal roti.

Next scene: While cousins are chilling out, Sourabh gets disappointed by Suku's comment , Suku say sorry to him for his words and to change the mood Kirti says a funny incident of sukku where he was caught flirting with verma uncle's daughter, but all the firing n hitting went to sourabhs by mistake and he became victim of verma uncles thrashing.

Nisha receives a call from her father(Nisha father is shown as supportive person, who's loves her daughter a lot), he says her to have fun with her cousin anyhow dadaji is out of town. Later in a conversation Kirti teases Nisha and sourabh. This irks Nisha and she warns kirti to be in her limits. Kirti gets angry and wants to leave the place with jwala, but Nisha convinces her to stay back for Dolly's sake and they can continue this fight later and all the snacks will be wasted if they leave the place. Kriti agrees to stay back as Jwala says its her first party and she don't want to leave. Meanwhile Umesh says to the rest that this is everyday drama in their house. 

While All cousins and sourabh are busy celebrating the party by dancing around bonfire,  jwala is shown sitting alone. Nisha requests her to join them, but jwala say she is feeling embarrassed. Nisha try to convince her by saying each and every one who is present here has changed her diaper, then why is she feeling shy, everyone here are her own people, will stay with her  forever. For that jwala asks  how is that possible coz dolly is getting married, she will leave and after that every one will leave one by one. All will part their ways. Nisha feels depressped by this, but just then sourabh comes there and challenges her to jump from the top of the fort on the cart filled with grass. First Nisha jumps, then Sourabh follows her later Umesh and Sukku also jump. Rest all enjoy their stunt.

Next scene : Nisha says this would be their last party with all cousins and the first farewell party.  Dolly  says for the first time, she didn't like the party thrown for her coz it would be that last one and she says she is missing bunty a lot.

Next scene : Suku goes to bring food. The delivery person asks for money, but suku says he will give it later. The delivery person Mishra deny to give food without money and also threatens him that he will inform police about this party. Sukku gets angry with his rude behavior and hold his collar, everyone rushes their to stop sukku. Umesh tries to clam down Mishra. Nisha orders sukku to give money to Mishra, but sukku say he spent the whole money to buy leaked question papers coz he don't want to fail again. Everyone is angry with sukku, , Umesh questions him for this suku replies he don't want to work under dadaji like Umesh, he don't want to join shop like all like a loser. Nisha gets angry and slaps Sukku Just the Umesh gets a message from  laxmi chichi( his aunt)  saying dadji is returning home. Everyone are shocked to know this news.

PRECAP:

All cousins are surprised to Nisha handing over her bike keys to Mishra, just then jwala sees Dadaji. Everyone pray that Nisha should leave before Dadaji see her, but unfortunately Dadaji see Nisha.

Edited by WhiteQueen - 9 years ago
Awesome work Swetha!! 👏
I need to watch the episode as there are many characters involved and am getting confused. 😆

Will check the repeat telecast today 😳
Originally posted by erikalui

Awesome work Swetha!! 👏
I need to watch the episode as there are many characters involved and am getting confused. 😆

Thanks Erika.😳

Its just first episode, mainly about character introduction episode and the cousins bonding.  So its obvious that people get confused. But you made an attempt to read and comment. I'm touched.😳

Love you🤗
Thanks for the update 😊. Covered each scenes well👍🏼
Thanks for the wonderful update Swetha👏...i got confused with too many characters in a single episode😆...ur update helped me a lot😆
Originally posted by erikalui

Awesome work Swetha!! 👏

i got confused whiler watching the episode Erika😆...now its clear after reading update😆
Originally posted by --BimBim--

Thanks for the update 😊. Covered each scenes well👍🏼

Thanks dear😳
Originally posted by -sevenstreaks-

Thanks for the wonderful update Swetha👏...i got confused with too many characters in a single episode😆...ur update helped me a lot😆

Ya first episode was mainly an introduction episode, there are so many characters in the show, toh confusion tho banta hai😆😆

I'm glad you read my update. thanks dear🤗
Swetha dear...awesome yaar, i read the update and then watched the episode. Thanks for suggesting as I had totally forgot about this :D...Hope to have lotta fun here :))). Catch ya tomorrow...
Originally posted by Shyamlu

Swetha dear...awesome yaar, i read the update and then watched the episode. Thanks for suggesting as I had totally forgot about this :D...Hope to have lotta fun here :))). Catch ya tomorrow...

I'm gald you read my update darling🤗
Ya hope we have lots of fun here😳