Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No one is tweeting straight now a days...
Wt did dis mean..
Black_kittykat thumbnail

So its loud and clear that colors have made up their mind to do away with RR.

Can we expect Raj Nayak to have the Ba**s to make an official announcement??? 😡😡 

shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Jo aaya hai usse jaana bhi hai...meri jaan..fir wo main hoon yaa mera show. .. so be practical. N cross u r fingers 4 something new....sorry

😭
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

i doubt that if the decision was to be made today then it is made so early ... its 12:30 in India... and as you said.. she is traveling still , how she got the news if its confirmed... or someone called her and said😕

They would have decided yesterday shivi. She might have got to know now.
This was expected but am feeling quite low now. Very low. 😭
_AngryBird_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Geetanjali Mishra @geetanjali800  

Jo aaya hai usse jaana bhi hai...meri jaan..fir wo main hoon yaa mera show. .. so be practical. N cross u r fingers 4 something new...sorry

This is really fearing me...😭

Zeffy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shona_arhilover

i doubt that if the decision was to be made today then it is made so early ... its 12:30 in India... and as you said.. she is traveling still , how she got the news if its confirmed... or someone called her and said😕

Well, I guess that could indicate that things might be wrapping up faster than expected. Yup, lunchtime, but for shows that have the team working 17-18 hrs a day, I think she might have received a call whilst travelling, her shot might be later.  It's been mere minutes and Colors are back with a another promotion of another show! 
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPraba

They would have decided yesterday shivi. She might have got to know now.
This was expected but am feeling quite low now. Very low. 😭

and you dont know how i am feeling now😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­  I m really crying ... I wanted it to run for long ...  can i expect a logical reason from colors for breaking my heart??  
-Zesty- thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeffy2k2

Well, I guess that could indicate that things might be wrapping up faster than expected. Yup, lunchtime, but for shows that have the team working 17-18 hrs a day, I think she might have received a call whilst travelling, her shot might be later.  It's been mere minutes and Colors are back with a another promotion of another show! 

i really really really hate colors.😡

😭 ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜­
SPraba thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _AngryBird_

Geetanjali Mishra @geetanjali800  

Jo aaya hai usse jaana bhi hai...meri jaan..fir wo main hoon yaa mera show. .. so be practical. N cross u r fingers 4 something new...sorry

This is really fearing me...😭

Nothing to fear chidu. Decision made. RR ending
I am depressed right now. Am crying
Why god? Why
Vaish2003 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Why do these ppl make cryptic statements .. Just say it if the show is going off air ðŸ˜²
This seems to be end of RR n the idiot ppl I. The channel have already taken decision ..😕