Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

What a show mayn!!!!

Klaroline.Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Yep...What a show mayn! 
Its so good...

First let me introduce myself...
I am Remona...I am silent member of Madhubala forum...

Yesterday...I was just going through the channels...n my eyes caught this new show...
Thank God I saw this show otherwise I would have seriously regretted...

For the first time there is a cousins show on Indian telly...and so practical...

I was easily able to my bunch of cousins in that grp...a tomboyish one, a school going one, a stylish one, a wrong english one, a supportive boy...
This just so amazing...my cousins v r a bunch of 15-20 ppl who meet every weekend...n v r really close that v never felt need of hanging out with friends even though v have a lot of friends...coz v r always very happy to have blood related cousins who can do anything for us...

N the crazing v do...like how nisha n d guys jumped from the wall...I and my two cousins...v used to climb trees...jump from compound walls...n then try d scariest ride in d amusement park which is actually restricted by our parents...

I was easily able to adapt ourselves there...so I am going to watch this show for sure...n b a frequent member here...

P.S : Only thing I missed was they child have shown some childhood scenes too...
Edited by Cucking_Frazy - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simply.meghana thumbnail
Hey remona
Nice to see you here 🤗 hope you remember me

Yeah I love this show already
Can't wait for story to unfold 😳
Klaroline.Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Abhiya4life

Hey remona
Nice to see you here 🤗 hope you remember me

Yeah I love this show already
Can't wait for story to unfold 😳

Hey Meghana...
I didn't 4get u...
I remember u... :))))

Yep...after Madhubala ended I was like a wanderer. ..then I found this show yesterday n got attracted to it immediately...
Like u even I am very eager to know d story...
simply.meghana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cucking_Frazy

Hey Meghana...
I didn't 4get u...
I remember u... :))))

Yep...after Madhubala ended I was like a wanderer. ..then I found this show yesterday n got attracted to it immediately...
Like u even I am very eager to know d story...

Same 😳