Shaan chat transcript-sifymax

~*!Ripi!*~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

adshah06 asks Hello Shaan bhhaiya-How are you? Happy to chat with u.
shaan says Hello folks! Glad to be here to answer all your questions. Shoot!

adshah06 asks Which is your most memorable episode in little champs and why?
shaan says The Don special, which will be aired today. We really had fun on the sets, and I'm looking forward to seeing it on TV tonight.

dr_shujakhan asks HAVE YOU BEEN TO CLASSICAL SANGEET CLASSES OR YOU STARTED SINGING JUST LIKE THAT?
shaan says I started learning classical music pretty late -- I still can't say I have mastered it. My guru is Ghulam Mustafa Khan saab

cherio68_2003 asks HI SHAAN...LIKE YR VOICE AND IN FACT I MANAGE TO SING ONLY WHEN I HEAR YR VOICE.. I AM ABOUT 10 YRS ELDER TO YOU AND THEREFORE I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BLESS U FOR ONE THING.. U MAINTAIN A VERY LOW PROFILE IN SPITE OF ACHIEVING SO MUCH IN SINGING..GOD BLESS U
shaan says Thank you! :)

anand_a asks hai I am anand kulshrestha
shaan says Hello Anand!

karun_super asks Hi, Shaan Ji How R u ?
shaan says Am good. How are you?

bible asks hi shaan!!!!i m 13-yr old bile from silchar,assam.i m a big big biggggggggg fan of yours,sunidhi chauhan,shakira and zubeen.i love 2 sing very very very very much.i wanna ask u who ur fav contestant is????u possess a unique charm.loads o'luv----bye
shaan says Hi Bile, Thank you for that! But no, I wouldn't want to comment on who my favourite contestant is :)

bible asks hi shaan!!!!i m 13-yr old bile from silchar,assam.i m a big big biggggggggg fan of yours,sunidhi chauhan,shakira and zubeen.i love 2 sing very very very very much.i wanna ask u who ur fav contestant is????u possess a unique charm.loads o'luv----bye
shaan says Hi Bile, Thank you for that! But no, I wouldn't want to comment on who my favourite contestant is :)

moeniralam asks Hello Shaan, How are you? Iam Amina Moeniralam, 15 (DOB: 12/10/1990) from The Netherlands. Shaan Iam your BIGGEST FAN.
shaan says Hi Amina! I will be in your country next month. Hopefully, you can come over to the concert!

moeniralam asks Hello Shaan, How are you? Iam Amina Moeniralam, 15 (DOB: 12/10/1990) from The Netherlands. Shaan Iam your BIGGEST FAN.
shaan says Hi Amina! I will be in your country next month. Hopefully, you can come over to the concert!

mastar asks how many hours would you practice when you were a student
shaan says I wasn't really serious about music when I was a child. So, no practice really.

tejashree_jadhav asks Hi Shaan Tejashree here I am a really great fan of yours and would really like to meet you if possible.
shaan says Hi Tejashree! How're you doing?

biswa.mishra asks Do u think the voting system that begins that can find the actual winner?
shaan says Honestly, I think public voting on Li'l Champs has been balanced so far. And at this stage of the contest, I think it wouldn't have made much of a difference whether it was voting by the judges or the public. All the top six kids were chosen after a lot of competition, and all of them are evenly placed.

everfreshdaddu asks hi shaan can u tell me that votes which v r giving from net on ur site is valid or not.
shaan says Of course, it is.

meera_abhi asks I had sent my prev question but it got truncated, hence sending the 2nd part. SHRADHA has become a victim of this sms system. Please call her back and stop this sms voting.. thi sis an insult to the talent
shaan says Please refer to my last answer. I don't think it was wrong to bring in public voting at this stage.

ricks619 asks hi i am ricks i want u to ask u that do u have any girlfriend
shaan says Hi Ricks! Yes, My wife!

naviaf asks Shaan u are a genious. Me and my entire family is a great fan of yours. we watch sa re ga ma just b'coz you the anchor. in todays life a personality like yours is hard to find. all the best my friend.

naviaf asks Shaan why don't you introduce the musicians individually on the show sa re gaa maa. it will not only boost their moral but also enhance our knowledge. after all they are the back bone of your musical show.
shaan says True. We do introduce the musicians during the live shoot. But that part always gets edited out due to lack of time.

ShaanObsessed30 asks 1) Are u gonna come to the US doing another tour?? Cuz the one in Queens was AWESOME!!!!! 2)How tall are u?? 3)How do ppl in the US get to participate in SRGMP? 4)Are u gonna continue hosting SRGMP? PLZ answer LUV --KOMAL
shaan says Hello Komal! Here goes your answers. 1) Hopefully I should be in the US by 2007. 2) 5'9'' 3) Am not sure. But you will have to shift to India if you get selected in the auditions -- and stay here till the show is over 4) Sure, I will!

rachelk asks Hi Shaan, I'm Rachel from U.S.I am a great fan of urs.I can't believe I am talking to u. u r such a wonderful singer. Hope 2 c u one day. By the way good job with the anchoring.
shaan says Thanks, Rachel!

srgmplover asks Hello Shaan bhaiya this Ratna from Canada, I hope you remember me from your Toronto concert, my family and i came to see you at the end of the show, outside. I just want to tell you that my whole family is a huge fan of yours!! My question: How do you man
shaan says Thanks for staying in touch, Ratna

pramitachoudhury asks Hi Shaan da, Ami Durgapur e thaki ekhon mumbai te achi studies er jonno. Aj amar b'day, tumi kichu geye sonao plzzz.
shaan says Many happy returns of the day, Pramita!

pramitachoudhury asks Hi Shaan da, Ami Durgapur e thaki ekhon mumbai te achi studies er jonno. Aj amar b'day, tumi kichu geye sonao plzzz.
shaan says Many happy returns of the day, Pramita!

sonia1182 asks Shaan, can you'll pls stop the voting system in the little champs? Comeon, these children are not professional, and secondly the public will just favour favouritism and they dont knw music so well, i think this is all a hypejust to collect money.The publi
shaan says Be it children or grown-ups, I think at this stage of the contest, it wouldn't have made much of a difference whether it was voting by the judges or the public. All the top six kids were chosen after a lot of competition, and all of them are evenly placed. I've seen the results of the last two weeks and I think public voting on Li'l Champs has been balanced so far.

[email protected] asks anyways...........i really liked the show you had perfomed from Canada....iam one among the millions of audience who really liked the song you sung during the show, from the film ''FANA'' - 'Subhanallah'

masoom85 asks hello shaan..good 2 get u on chat.how is life treating u?
shaan says Life's good. How are you?

sapna8906 asks who is your favourite in little champ?
shaan says Ha! No comments to that one!

nandita_paneer asks Hello Shaan im nandita i watch your show every thursday and friday but from next week it is on friday and saturday thanyou for that
shaan says Hi Nandita! Do keep watching Li'l Champs!

crazecreation asks Shaan u r great. U r my favourite singer.I luv u.I luv ur voice.U look dashing.
shaan says Thank you :)

zainul_ab asks Hi shaan i am a great fan of your voice and every song u sing

girlpower_sarah asks hi shaan it is a great pleasure to get to chat with you....tell me your favourite song and your favourite singer!!!
shaan says My all-time favourite singer is Kishore Kumar. I love most of his song, especially ones like: Kabhi Palkon Mein Aasoon Hain, Mera Dil Mein Aaj Kya Hain...

rajurajeshpandey asks can you tell how you plan your songs to sing before singing.
shaan says It is mostly the composer who decides the style in which the song should be sung, as far as films are concerned. I do try to add my own touches after discussions with the composer -- like I did in Don.

rajurajeshpandey asks i am very found of your style of singing. and voice .

uxban2004 asks Hello Shaan, we are very much impressed with your Anchoring and your new hair cut.
shaan says Glad you like that!

uxban2004 asks Ami Aritra, DON Bosco-te Class V-e pori...
shaan says Hello Aritra! How are you?

adshah06 asks Which is your favourite song generally, and which one of little champs episode? Also whcih one of your own songs?
shaan says My favourite songs are the Kishore Kumar classics. Among my own songs, I like Chand Sifarish -- That song gave me an identity and I did like the way I sang it. I also like Dil Ne Tumko from Jhankar Beats.

adshah06 asks Which school& college were u studying and at which place?
shaan says I did my schooling and college in Mumbai.

renuiyer asks hello. shaan bhaiya. this is renu from delhi. we were missing u so much in emet but now we r very happy that you r back. my whole family is great fan of yours. plz tell me who is your favorite lil champ except Divakar bcoz u always support Divakar the mos
shaan says Hi Renu! All the Li'l Champs are my favourites. I wouldn't want to comment on that one!

renuiyer asks hello shaan bhaiya. this is renu again. i just want to know why this voting system continuing bcoz everybody knows if voting continues only divakar will get the maximum votes & all other good singers will go out. plz stop this voting system. plz tell pawn
shaan says I don't think that's right. I've seen the results of the last two weeks and I think public voting on Li'l Champs has been balanced so far.

vaani.goodla asks Hi shaan I just want to request you and the the three judges that audience voting is not correct.so pls try to change this because no one can be perfect as the judges.
shaan says The top six are all equally good -- So, I don't think it would make much of a difference whether it is voting by the judges or the public

rrparida asks Hello Shaan, Good After noon
shaan says Good afternoon!

meenal_modi asks hi shaan yr too cute.acording to u who will win the lil champ title
shaan says Wish I knew!

siddharthatri asks why u not gone to any other thing like actor
shaan says :)) No film-maker has approached me yet!!!

rishi_rinku asks hi hw r u i must appreciate u for the way u r presenting the prog lil champs really appreciable. what abt ur new alubum.
shaan says I want to take a break from the routine stuff and do an album for children. I haven't worked out the details yet, but I hope it will work out.

kanika88 asks Hello Shaan Ji how r u?i just wanna ask you when is your birthday?
shaan says Hello! My birthday is on September 30

madhu_68705_1234 asks Shaan , I have been a big fan of your program sa Re Ga maa paa.........but most importantly, the positive vibs from your ever smiling face makes us sit through the program, despite some boordom due new songs, which I presume are featured or selected based

aman22_mat asks are u satisfied with ur career?
shaan says Yes, I am very satisfied with my musical journey.

aman22_mat asks I appretiate ur style and ur singing is becoming melodious day by day.What r ur fothcoming films?
shaan says I will be singing for Marigold, Saawariya and Salam-e-Ishq

KARTIK_KUMAR_4U asks Shaan why r u smiling all time ?
shaan says I enjoy myself on the sets. Absolutely no stress!

pbandal asks Earlier your sister & you done some album please tell the name
shaan says Naujawan?

cute_roonit asks hi shaantanu daa, kamon aacho? i luv ur singing.i think ur very inocent & thats a factor what makes u alll different frm rest.'u &ur smile',& ur smile& ur singin r the best pairs in this world,so keep smilin & singin..!! URS GREATEST
shaan says Thank you!

tany121 asks hey shaan..happy durga poojo!!
shaan says Happy Durga Poojoo!

ahona92 asks Hi Shaan:).. I am Ahona.. I am a great fan of yours.. Today is my birthday and I have turned 14 and I think this the best birthday gift I have ever got.. I really wish to meet you one day.. You have a very sweet smile.. Wish you all the best for your care
shaan says Happy Birthday, Ahona! Have a wonderful year ahead.

seetharamuhk asks Dear Shaan, seetharam from bangalore, I am surprised yestarday when good signer did not get votes from public, the same thing was happend in seniors compitation is it not possible to take vote's and also judges decision before eliminate any participent in
shaan says Dear Seetharam, All the top six kids were chosen after a lot of competition, and all of them are evenly placed. I've seen the results of the last two weeks and I think public voting on Li'l Champs has been balanced so far.

diptyswt_02 asks Hello Shaan Bhaiya...I'm Dipty a big fan of ur's.I know ur sentiments of ur late father as i don't ve mother..but may God keep U nd ur family happy as U inspired others to be..
shaan says Thanks, Dipty!

wellwisher_jeet asks Hello shaan da, I want to take part in next liltle champ.How can I?
shaan says Do watch out for the audition ads that will be aired on Zee TV

babai.01 asks Hi shaan, i am urs big fan.My name is Tanmoy Bhattacharjee. I want to ask u who is urs favorite contentest in lil champs?
shaan says Hi Tanmoy! I've been asked this question many times today. But I really don't want to comment on that!

chandan_kejriwal asks who is ur favourite male singer in old & new plz tell.
shaan says Kishore Kumar!

tojinu asks Hi shaan, this jinu from bangalore, Have u acted in any movies ?
shaan says No, Jinu!

arpana_02 asks Dear Shaan!!This Arpana from B'lore.. U are my favourite singer,without U saregamapa prgm i don't feel to watch,Ur present & cheerfullness inspire us to wait for Thrusaday/friday 10pm.I really admire u lott,pls pls keep mail me [email protected]
shaan says Thanks, Aparna!

harry200980 asks hello shaan this is kriti ,shruti,juhi,malvika.and we wanna know that y r u so cute?
shaan says :)) I'm happy with whatever I do! Thanks to you, Kriti, Shruti, Juhi and Malvika.

ssnigdha asks HI SHAAN!I AM A GREAT FAN OF YOURS.YOUR VOICE IS AMAZING.YOU ARE ALSO A SUPERB ANCHOR.HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO GET ALONG SO WELL WITH BOTH OF THEM?I ALSO WANT TO KNOW YOUR DATE OF BIRTH.
shaan says Just good time management, I guess. My birthday is on September 30.

ShaanObsessed30 asks OMG! WAZZ UP!! This is Komal from the USA! I was wondering if u are gonna come to the USA on a tour again???
shaan says Hi Komal! I should be there April 2007, if all goes well.

dujeshko asks Dear Shaan this year has been great you have got good songs to your list.
shaan says Yeah, I've had a wonderful year and I hope I can repeat my success in 2007.

kaulmeena asks Dear Shaan Hi!! May the blessings of the almighty be with you in your every endeavor.... Good Luck
shaan says Thank you!

ShaanObsessed30 asks I need to cross check this with u...When is ur b-day??
shaan says September 30

onam1432006 asks Hello Shaan I am Tashi from BHUTAN and i always watch your little champs show....i really like it
shaan says Good to hear that, Tashi!

ssnigdha asks Which is your favurite song among all those you have sung in the movies and video albums?
shaan says Chand Sifarish

vishalsafari asks hi shaan i m vishal from delhi
shaan says Hi Vishal!

nachiket_04 asks hi Shaan. myself Nachiket.im guitarist.can you pls tell me that your song Tanha Dil from which album?plsssssss.
shaan says The name of the album is Tanha Dil

sourjya_sify asks Hi Shaan --Do u have new albums getting released in future this year
shaan says Perhaps not this year. But I am working on an idea -- an album for children

umauma_1 asks Shaanji,this is uma.I don't want to intoduce myself to you.I hope you better remember me.Say atleast a hai
shaan says Hello Uma!

dujeshko asks Im speaking to you all the wayyy from London School of Econimics!! I reeaally am ure BIIIIG FAT fan! mwah x x
shaan says Hello there!

spicyonline asks hi my name is rachita
shaan says Hi Rachita!

sudanand asks hello shaan. this is supriya from chennai. am a great fan of yours. i love to watch saregamapa. u r simply too good. i like your modesty. pls remain the same and all the best to you, your family and sister. take care.
shaan says Thanks, Supriya!

everfreshdaddu asks hi shaan my sis is in spain and she is voting for diwakar continuously and she really likes the way u present the show and encourage diwakar and others.
shaan says Thank you!

[email protected] asks hi shaan i am shannu how r u? i am frm punjab i want to wish u a very happy birthday in advance.
shaan says Thanks, Shannu

gangubhai asks You've had a blockbuster 2006. The title songs of Fanna and Don and the party songs of KANK have become huge hits. Do you think you are now up there with Sonu Nigam as the industry's most sought-after singer?
shaan says No...Sonu's much more senior and has worked with bigger banners for a long time. No, I can't really put myself up there with him.

[email protected] asks hi shaan!who is your favourite singer
shaan says Kishore Kumar

talkinghead asks Do you think Diwakar is getting sympathy votes?
shaan says Not at all. Even if you factor out the disability factor, Diwakar comes across as a more well-rounded personality compared to the other kids. He is mature, warm, child-like -- not childish -- and has a rare honesty. Quite a character!

tojinu asks Hi Shaan, Wish u a very happy Birthday in advance.
shaan says Thank you all, for your questions. It's been good talking to you! Ciao, Shaan!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SmarterDesiKid thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago
That's long
thanks 😛