Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

Niceee Jane

Aastha and Shlok are so different from your other stories
Like the change
So i hope varad and shlok and paro and aastha will get along eith each other!
Love the fights and the nokh jokh between Shlok and Aastha
Update soon

Amel, thank u so much for your appreciation ๐Ÿ˜Š
Not all of them would get along but they would teach each other tolerance and endurance.
Wish them good luck. They will need it ๐Ÿ˜Š
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update Jane...

Loved the way u wrote abt varad,anjali in Astha POV...

I really like how they exchanged the letter...

Waiting to read more of your writing...

Thanks for the PM...
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: latha_555

oh i just loved the exchange of letters and i bet shlock had written the second one

Thank you very much for your appreciacion. Shlok? He will tell herwhat he thinks of such letters and of her as well๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ก
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sathuraj

Lovely update Jane...

Loved the way u wrote abt varad,anjali in Astha POV...

I really like how they exchanged the letter...

Waiting to read more of your writing...

Thanks for the PM...

Thank you very much for your support
You are welcome๐Ÿ˜‰
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 4

The sisters entered the room together, Parvati first, Astha followed her. Both dressed in sarees, all eyes glued to a beautiful Parvati and the poor soul felt it with all her essence blushing like one of the red roses in their garden. Everybody was sitting on three long couches in the living room eating sweets.

Entering the room Astha caught Varad's look and he invisibly nodded; Astha nodded and half-smiled in return. They understood each other and Astha felt they could become friends in the future. This moment she felt she was watched fixedly by the pair of attentive eyes. It was Anjuli Agnihotri that caught the connection between them immediately. She caught the smile and the nod and ... a chilly little feeling began at the back of Astha's neck. The feeling was unpleasant - the woman was dangerous; Astha felt she unwillingly attracted too much of her attention.

Anjuli would not leave her alone realized Astha. There was immediate baseless hostility between the women. The mother and the younger son were alike more than it could be imagined... The similarities were in every feature. They even shared the same feelings towards Astha and all that from the very first sight.

The parents were talking. Anjuli was interested in Parvati, her education, her occupation, her plans. Astha realized Mrs. Agnihotri was a business woman, a successful one. Astha paid attention to her jewelry and shoes - the passion to the external attributes of success was an inherent ingredient of this family's blood like red cells. It was old money...

They looked traditional but they were not. Again, Astha came to the conclusion, they played the role to the society to admire their "traditional roots" but in reality they masked themselves behind the socially desirable facade.

Astha was confused feeling with her sixth sense the relationship within the family were not easily read. There was some tension between Mr. Niranjan Agnihotri and his most beautiful wife. Astha should admit Anjuli Agnihotri was the most stunning woman she has ever seen. She carried herself with perfection; was well-groomed and apparently did it professionally. Professional make up, ideal taste, conservative statements covered the haughty sparks of scorn in her amazing black eyes. She was born rich, realized Astha... Mrs. Agnihotri didn't look at her husband who was sitting within a considerable distance from her. It might seem she avoided to come close to him...

Mr. Agnihotri was a politician in all the senses. Warm smiles, weighted judgments, empty eyes. Astha  congratulated herself with a quick eye. His eyes were shielded with his experiences, thoughts were unreadable. He was a stone in a downy wrap...

A secretive and enigmatic family all around. What was the relationship inside the family? It was impossible to guess. Everybody was a closed book, not only closed but sealed with the perfect semblance. They looked like a family from a classbook: ideal, attractive, flawless. That was straining. Astha knew everything that looked perfect was deceptive. Rub the surface and you would find filth...Where was the wormhole?

Astha was glad there were so many people to observe that she nearly forgotten "the second" was in the room as well. She avoided looking at him fearing her disdain would break her shell and become visible for everybody.

She wanted him to feel her contempt; that was very childish. She found the idea to irritate him excitingly marvelous and it came to her mind there was the perfect way to make him roar or better say bleat since he was a goat.

Gradually Astha began exploring his outfit; her eyes were wandering up and down his figure escaping his eyes. Shining dark blue shoes, dark blue trousers, blue shirt, tie, jacket, watch, hands, she even reached his face and examined his perfectly-trimmed beard and lips... She studied him as if she was an infrared scanner.  He felt it immediately and he stared back at her. She could bet the sight was killing. She saw his nostrils quivering from anger but she didn't give him the pleasure of returning the glance. He failed to meet her eyes and convey her all his disdain, Astha couldn't but half-smiled and heard him sign.

He was boiling like a kettle on the stove. Astha was in heaven, she started smiling openly without looking at him but she knew he understood she was laughing at him. 

Astha was looking at the fop, he was glaring at her and Mrs. Agnihotri was looking at both of them... She was observing attentively the funny little girl smiling seductively to her older son and teasing her younger one... Anjuli had many flaws but stupidity was not among them. She understood what that tiny creature wanted...

Parvati got up and moved around the room to offer sweets to her future in-laws.

Astha noticed there was only one tray with sweets left and decided to go to the kitchen to bring some more. She left the living room and was moving through the hall when suddenly she felt the iron grip holding her wrist. He scared her at first as he moved noiselessly despite the shoes. She didn't need to look back to understand who was that bold to prey her.

He pinned her to the wall "What are you doing, Schumacher?"

"Leave me alone immediately, monster. Leave my hand. Don't you ever dare touch me again". They started fighting but she was losing the fight he was too strong for her, her head was beating against his chest. She felt her hair disheveled. The bully was tall, she paid no attention to it at first but the moment she realized it she started hating him even more for the restriction of freedom he imposed on her. She wanted to hit him but both her hands were blocked "Stay away from me! Never ever touch me! You bas***d!"

"I'm not a bas***d, pussy. I was conceived in a matrimonial bed. It's a fact well known. So, sweetie, find in your small brains another epithet to address me"

"Why did you follow me? Wanted to apologize for your behavior in the street? You brother wrote a message to me and sent me your apologies. You know what? Get lost together with your apologies!"

"My apologies? You are mad, Schumacher! Remind me for a second whose fault was that? Send me to asylum the day I apologize to you for what you have done. Varad can write whatever he wants; he's in mass media. Words cost nothing"

"Oh, you want the money then? One lakh is still in my room upstairs. Go and get it, greedy ass. Is that the reason you followed me? You are in need. Oh, poor boy. What now? New Gucci shoes?" the grip became tougher.

"Leave you sympathy to yourself. You'll need it in future. I promise that to you. Gucci?  I prefer Berluti... Take your money and shove it to... Take it as my charity, Barbie" his smile was torturing her "I want to warn you - you lied to us there, in the street, you insulted me then and you insult me now. You managed to insult me even sitting in the room in front of my parents. I won't forget it. Your sister marries my brother she'll be my sister in law but you'll be nobody to me. I'll make your life hell" Astha was jerking in his arms but suddenly she turned her mouth to his hand. The bite was hard; she gave this bite all the hatred towards him. He howled in pain and twitched away from her. The hand was bleeding.

Astha froze and for the first time in her life looked straight into his eyes... she saw the beautiful eyes of Anjuli Agnihotri burning with hatred, the eyes of the dragon ready to turn everything into ashes. God, he despised her, hated her. It was true. Never in her life hasn't Astha met such ardent loathing in a man towards herself "I hate you Shlok Agnihotri. It's a war then" declared Astha solemnly.

"War? With you? Who are you?" he laughed loudly "Oh, you are such a nave fool, chick. No war with you is possible. The challenge can be accepted only from the worthy enemy but...you are" he looked down at her with a derogatory smile "You are a worthless excuse of a woman. Plain in looks, arrogant in ways, rotten in soul. Vicious liar. I'm so happy you hate me. Hate me. Hate me with all your heart. I don't give a damn" he flashed at Astha with a fascinating smile. He turned around taking the white handkerchief out of his pocket and wrapping the bleeding hand in it; he strode along the hall towards the living room. She looked at her hand - there will be a bruise at the wrist. He was a bas***d after all...

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..๐Ÿ‘
fight is on...
loved Ashta Shlok conversation
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
is it me first?
Serviana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
beautifully written as always...the story is beginning and i want more chapters! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
i am your fan number 1โค๏ธ
ruhakhan thumbnail
another awesome peice from you 
loved ashlok conversation 
waiting for the next part 
do update soon
NimJ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
so they are hating each other?interesting...shlok was powerful businessman in your previous works..he is the spoilt brat here?...have u watched any indian movies
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

Awesome update..๐Ÿ‘

fight is on...
loved Ashta Shlok conversation
update soon๐Ÿ˜Š
is it me first?

Yes, you are the first, dear
Glad u found it readable๐Ÿ˜Š

Thank u very much