Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Elation

Jane..No words for your beautiful description.

I just loved it.โค๏ธ

Thank you, glad you found it interesting๐Ÿ˜ณ
charanyaaj thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: bm11

I'll make it special. Promise๐Ÿ˜‰

when will u update next part? Monday or bfr that
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: charanyaaj

when will u update next part? Monday or bfr that

Its ready so now๐Ÿ˜‰ if you wish
charanyaaj thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

Its ready so now๐Ÿ˜‰if you wish

waiting yaar so dont delay if its ready
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 21

The road looked like a white straight line directing them into the future. They were silent. There was some tranquility in the air. For the first time Astha felt they called a truce between them...

The kiss made the world turn upside down. She stopped looking at him and started seeing him and reluctantly she admitted she liked what she saw. She saw courage, resoluteness and she saw that his ego was porous. He could step on it...to shut it up. There was maturity and pride in this man and there were beliefs...

Astha stretched her hand to turn on a radio because the silence was deafening... His hand switched the music off the next second she turned it on. Astha still found no strength to talk to him.

"No music, please" his voice sounded hoarse. She didn't notice his deep voice before. It sounded like music when he was calm "I want to listen to you". These simple words were tickling her soul just like his beard tickled her skin earlier...

"Listen to me? But I don't say anything" Astha turned her face away hiding her smile. He was romancing her... so lightly, so gently, so charmingly... so manly.

"You breathe. I like this sound" the words were creating the private world around them. They were cut from the entire world by the steel walls of the German car.

He was so experienced in this sphere. He was not an amateur. That thought brought pricks of pain in her heart. There were so many... before her. So many he could compare her to. Astha was silent trying to breathe without any sound. She was wondering how he could mean so much to her in such a short period of time. She tried to avoid looking at him but she lost the battle with her curiosity. He was dressed in the same clothes he wore in the kitchen. Jeans and white sweatshirt. He had rare gift - he felt what clothes would suit him most. She knew now how strong his hands and shoulders were. She knew how soft his hair was despite the thickness, she knew how gentle his lips were despite the curses they used to put on her.  

"Penny for your thoughts..." his voice dragged her out of her thoughtfulness.

"My thoughts cost more" Astha closed her eyes and turned her face towards the window. She should stop looking at him immediately. Her thoughts were flying like free birds. Uncontrollable and unpredicted. She would better die than confess what she was thinking about... She thought what it would feel like if she stretched her hand and touch him. The desire to feel him was so strong that she needed time, much time to learn to live with it. It was the part of her new reality. She had to learn to live on this side of the kiss, she had to learn to live in love. It was harder than to live in hate... It was stronger, deeper.

"I feel so strange" uttered she quietly. Despite the mad attraction she felt so safe next to him. Safer than ever.

"Why?" he looked at the road.

"Because I sit next to you hardly a ft away from you and we are still not tearing each other into pieces. How is it possible?"

"I think you know the answer" he was looking at the road "I can't tear you into pieces anymore. To do it I should touch you but my hands can't hurt you" Astha looked up at him and he caught her glance. There was something in this car, some third force embracing them both and pushing towards each other.

"Shlok, I'm scared..." the sincerity of her words made his heart shrink.

"Of me?" he looked at her visibly hurt "Don't be. There's nothing you should be afraid of. Nothing. I'll be there for you. I'll always catch you if you fall" the words changed their initial meanings. When she was a child she learnt to speak and memorized the meanings she used later but then... she met a man and every word he said tasted different. His words had different meanings when he pronounces them. Her name tasted different said by him. She was surprised they understood each other so well despite the fact he spoke the language she still didn't understand - the language of attraction and desire.

He parked the car near her parents' home and both remained sitting and looking ahead. Time seemed to stop and the world around them stilled.

"Are you afraid of me?"

"Yes... and no. Not physically"

"May I touch you? I need to feel you one more time. I promise to be a good boy"

"You can never be a good boy. Good boys don't kiss like that"

"How many good boys have you kissed?"

"It's a female intuition" she wanted him to touch her most of all and turned towards him. It was dark in the car. The light was not on but she saw his eyes and thus there was enough illumination for her.

He surprised her taking her hand. Simple. Amazing gesture. No harsh movements, no madness. Just his thumb caressing her palm...She was looking at her hand and it seemed so small in his hand. His finger was drawing unimaginable patterns creating swirls in her stomach. She put her hand on his signalizing him to stop it but he withdrew his hand and raised it to her face and she realized she should have let his hand stay where it was...

His forefinger was tracing her face features - her jaw, her cheekbones making her close her eyes in delight. Having collected her thoughts she whispered "I was right. You just can't be a good boy. It's just not your style"

"Shh..." was all she heard before his thumb started caressing her lips. She felt his perfume that gave her dizziness. His touch was feather light but the energy that it granted her was enormous. She understood he was inviting her into the new world, far distant from the kiss...

"Are you trying to seduce me?" she was unable to open her eyes.

"No, I'm just checking my assumptions" her hazel eyes opened "What assumptions?"

"Several. I have several assumptions on your account and I must be sure before I speak"

"You know how curious women are... but I'm ready to retreat if you share at least one"

"If I tell you you'll be scared to death" he was absorbing her whole image trying to memorize her like that. Trembling under his touch.

"Try me... but before that stop touching my lips for me to be sure my mind doesn't betray me" he withdrew his hand away and chuckled. His warm smile back at her was an impression she saw for the first time. That smile made other men pale by comparison. Smiles like that should be legally prohibited. His mother was responsible for all this mess. Beautiful women gave birth to devastatingly handsome sons...

"One?" he leaned in his seat closing his eyes "If you say so..." he made a deep breath "One assumption I'm ready to share puts me in a very difficult position..." he put his hands on the steering wheel and said without looking at her "I like you best without any makeup".  He heard the words he had never allowed himself to form or say let alone feel. Now it was as sudden and shocking as if he was saying to her he loved her... He recollected Varad's words about life "before" and "after". He was right, his wise elder brother was damn right. All that was before her played no role anymore, all that lost its colors and grew pale.  All that was important was her trust, nothing else mattered. Damn you Varad, how could you know?

dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi ,

from chapter 20 .. very well written.. and nice update.

Among all the  things.. eye catchy or inspiring for me was

"women that were loved were the strongest. "

this particular  phrase..

u know why !!!  im not explaining..

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Very beautifull ..

His and her feelings..

the inspiring word..

" I like u without ur make up "

I understand that he likes her as self

the INTERNAL BEAUTY.. rather the EXTERNAL PRETENDING BEAUTY...

THE REAL ONE..

Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
charanyaaj thumbnail
Thank u for the double update.
Both the chapters are superb ๐Ÿ‘. I dont have words to explain.
The transformation and emotions from girl to women was well writtenโค๏ธ
Astha realised and accepted the fact. Im very happy.
I also liked the convo bet shlok, astha and paro.

Chap 21
Wow! What an drasti change! Shlok is romancing astha and she is enjoying it ๐Ÿฅณ
I liked this line "I want to listen to you".
But i dont understand why she said "im scared"?
Thank u for wonderful chapters jane. Edited by charanyaaj - 9 years ago
tinkylove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
 Finally i read this part..!!!

Great work Di...!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Ausome update ...!!

im sorry i just read first part of story nothing else after that just this part...!!!
soo i dont know much abt story...!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Well update was very different...!!!

ur writing skills r great Jame di...!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

They both  r in love haan nice,...!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Whats in the package now more...!!!
๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what to say i loved that astha was very much attracted to him...๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Shlok wanna hear her even her breathing sound that was really very very sweet and different of him...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

ur english is very nice in story di...๐Ÿ‘

cant cmmnt more as i have to get through the story first...

But ill read it soonn...

CHEERS ,
SAUMYA

Edited by tinkylove - 9 years ago
bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
A second update ๐Ÿ˜ฒ  We need it today.  Keep them coming.  Very nice.