Originally posted by: srilotus

wish this chapter was bit more longer

Awesome ...loved it...loved Ashlok falling for each other...brilliant teaser

yeah I wish it was longer as well
bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Elation

Loved the change. You have well explained their emotions.. :) :)

Thanks The change is life-altering😳 
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

the teaser is really mean,so prove that u r not mean n give us a new update, plzzz😳

I'm not mean and I'll prove it😆😆😆
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Wow Jane amazing update aww it's nice to see Shlok actually could tell she was crying it's nice he gave her his coat and things are slowly changing can't wait to read the next part

Thank you very much😳

He's not as bad as she thinks of him😎
She sees the coverage😕
bm11 thumbnail

thanks😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

I agree Neelum we need a update ASAP

No problem😃
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet cherry

Loved the update
Read da teaser
Now I want to kno da nxt part after reading the teaser
Continue soon

Thank you for the appreciation😃
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobbiedhillon

Awesome update...can't wait for next one

thanks😊
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: srilotus

wish this chapter was bit more longer

Awesome ...loved it...loved Ashlok falling for each other...brilliant teaser

Thank you for your support.😊
All is changing😆
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 18

Varad and Parvati decided to bring friends together at their house. Paro was eight month pregnant and she wanted to welcome the baby in the family by this.

There was a party with all the friends invited.  The parents were present at the beginning but then left. Astha was so excited she would be aunt in several weeks. That was the best news ever. One thing darkened her joy she would have to see him today. There was no other way to escape him. He was the part of the family, important part. She avoided him as she could since the day he saw her cry because of him. Awful shame she felt being exposed like that.

Astha helped Paro to prepare the party. After the "official part" they were sixteen young people: Varad, Paro, Shlok, Astha, Varad's and Paro's friends. All of them were present at the wedding so Astha was introduced to everybody although was not well acquainted with them. She knew there were guys who witnessed her row with idiotic Varad's brother and in their eyes and smiles she read they remembered it very well.

Astha was in the kitchen when he entered unexpectedly. He looked at her as if she was the piece of furniture like a table or a chair and exactly as deserving the greeting as they were. Astha realized he didn't want to talk to her...

"Hi, wet pants" she got no answer. His silence made her turn around and have a look at him. Something was unusual - he ignored her comepletely "Do we have the new rules of the game?" He was standing with his back at her drinking water from the bottle he took out of the fridge.

"Game?" he immediately remembered his mother's words about her playing with him. Was she right? Was she playing aiming to get at him? To drive him mad? What for?

"Yes, the game. I thought we play according to the rules that are explained and accepted"

He slowly turned around from the fridge "Oh, we have the rules, haven't we? I wonder who has written them and who accepted. I missed the voting session unfortunately" Astha felt he was annoyed. Strongly and profoundly. The waves of his irritation were splashing in the room like dark water in the closed space "Will you be so kind as to introduce those rules to me as well?" he narrowed his black eyes and Astha felt some uneasiness about his being so close to her in the room.

"Well, you irritate me then tell something ugly to me, I'm annoying you by telling something awful to you, then we insult each other and fight regardless where we are... I thought these are the rules. We created them the first minute we saw each other, right?"

"You little idiot" his eye-brows drew together "Are you playing with me? It that all a bloody game for you? Who do you think you are? A woman that can make me attracted? What makes you think so?"

"You... bas***d! Attracted? You? I'd better jump from the skyscraper than have you attracted to me" the temperature in the kitchen achieved the boiling point. They managed it even without switching on the stove.

"You are twirling before my eyes. Every time I see you, you hector me without any visible reason like today for example. I was silent you addressed me yourself. There's no other explanation to your childish behavior. You're after me!"

"I am after you???!!! Are you mad, boy?"

"You want me to fall for you, right? Forget it, witch. You are not in my taste. Actually you are the opposite. I prefer models with long legs and you are..." he measured her from head to toe with a long contemptuous look "You are a leech".

Most of all Astha dreamed to be a foot taller at the moment to look at his eyes at the same level. "You can prefer whoever you want. I don't care for that. If those women are desperate enough to go to bed with you they are welcome with my best wishes. I bet if you ever have kids they will be born in ideal plastic packages with "Barbie" or "Ken" brands stamped on their bottoms. What other variants has a man with plastic brains running after plastic dolls"

"God, why the hell am I talking to you? You are...such a mutt. My ideal kids are none of your business" Shlok stepped one step forward. Astha felt threat in his eyes.

"I thank God for that. You are such an idiot... pooch" Astha stepped one way back; he continued to move towards her oppressing her with his height. Astha felt the wall behind her back and leaned towards it with her entire body.

"Witch" he came close to her putting his hands on the wall on either side of her head.

"Rat..." quietly said Astha and looked straight into his eyes. The world around narrowed itself into one single room. Not big in size, rather dark and uninhabited. There were only two people living in this big small world. These people were standing so close to each other they could feel the breath of each other "If you have so little respect for me, why are you still around? Why haunting me?" the question sounded reasonable. Unfortunately he appealed to her at the very unhappy time - the time of total brain damage. Astha stopped thinking coherently. All she could do was pleading him "Shlok, please stop it..."

"Stop what?" he was looking at her lips "Damn, you're pretty" her heart started fireworks.

"Looking at me like that. You look at me as if you are going... You promised to kiss me only if I would bite you. I didn't bite you but still you are going to kiss me. I feel it. I beg you - don't do it. We both will regret it till our last day. Remember, you don't even like me"

"Don't even like you?" he was not smiling "Who told you that rubbish? I can't see other women clearly since I met you. I like you too damn much" his voice was penetrating to her ears making her feel his every breath.

"Oh, no!" she looked at his lips "Why?"

"Why the hell do you think I know it" he bent his head and kissed her violently, fiercely, fervently. He took her head in his hands and lifted her face upwards for him to get full access to her mouth. Astha held her phone in her hand. When he urged her lips apart her phone fell on the floor and Astha forget to notice it. Her mind failed to signalize her on any external stimulus, every synapse in her brain shorted out. All she was able to feel and think was concentrated in this particular tall man pressing her to the wall with his strong body. The kiss was so deep she had no idea who was breathing for who, his mouth and his tongue tasted like warm honey. He smelled better than any other human being she has ever met.

He put his leg between her thighs and that knocked the earth off its axis. This moment she understood how kisses could create or ruin people's lives...

She felt the desire to hold him became irresistible. Astha forgot all their fights about the hug he "wanted" to get from her. Her hands were living their own life sliding up to his shoulders and burying themselves into his thick hair... It was her first ever proper kiss and she couldn't understand why it felt so right. It felt so damn good and right that she forgot all the reasons why it was so wrong.

It stopped abruptly just the way it started. He suddenly stepped back looking at her with that tilt of his head she knew so well, his hands released her. His look was piercing her soul. She saw he was deeply astonished. After some time he uttered "Go and do what you promised"

Astha blinked staring at him with bleary eyes "I don't... What do you mean?"

"Go and jump from the skyscraper" Astha slowly raised her hand and touched her swollen lips... "Holy shit..." whispered she. During the fight she said she would jump from the... if he had been attracted to her...It meant... he meant... he was...he wanted her...

"Yes, Kirloskar, you are damn right, holy shit..." he left the kitchen without looking back at her.