Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ragapriya4331

Hey dear..
Take ur time.. We are expecting split in upcoming episode :-):-):-)
More twist and fun :-):-)

Hey, I'll do my best not to disappoint you😉
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ragapriya4331

U r in online.. For sure we have some story update today...ha ha ha...

I'm here to update today for sure😆😉
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 13

Varad entered the house and met his brother in the hall. Shlok was about to leave the house when Varad stopped him "Where are you going that late? Date? Club? Friends?"

"Why asking? Wanna join me?" Varad looked at Shlok in astonishment. His younger brother looked trendy. Too fashionable for a male company...It was a date then... Shlok looked back at him  and winked conspiratorially "Come with me. Let's have fun as we used to do together. Remember New Year's party last year? Remember those twin girls? The left- yours. the right - mine and then we..." Varad's mouth opened "Shlok, shut up! You are the delator. What if Paro hears" his voice turned into whisper.

Shlok burst into laughter looking at him "Relax. I'm just joking. I know you are a faithful husband. Paro is not that foolish to believe you have no... you know...experience. You are a man. You should have it"

"Shlok, I'm a child in comparison to you. Don't defame me"

"Oh, please. We were both in it but I am as silent as a fish I swear. All your secrets die with me, Mr. Right" he adored Varad's confusion. His brother was so decent. Varad was tied with ropes of marriage. No more freedom of choice, no more side relations, no more flirt. Poor Varad. How could he be satisfied with one woman only? Such restrictions were not for Shlok. There were so many gorgeous girls around but Shlok lost his best crime partner - his brother fell on the marriage battle field. That was not the path for Shlok .Marriage meant death... He still wanted to live... "Varad, calm down. I'm not a heartless monster to break families. You are a steady family man leading a steady family life. I know. Go to your wife. Something suggests me she waits for you today" Shlok winked at his brother.

Varad knew Shlok was not that wicked as he sometimes looked. His brother was to some extend a showoff, a player. Varad was smiling thinking that someday there would be a woman that would have that rebel on his knees. He knew the day would come. Sooner or later. He was ready to wait for it patiently and then on that greatest day he would remind Shlok of all his adventures in her presence. It would be fun...

"Why are you so mischievous today? Shlok, what happened?" Varad understood nothing.

"Nothing. Nothing at all. Just high... on life. Go to her" Varad noticed Shlok was in elevated mood. Something was unusual but he still didn't understand what it was.

Varad entered the room and saw Paro combing her hair near the mirror. She looked at him "How was your day?"

"Not bad. Yours?" he came up to her and hugged his girl from behind. She was warm and soft. She has always been so. Several months she was living with him and he could say he liked her. He liked her a lot. There was no uncontrolled madness or reckless passion about their relationship but they were close to each other. Every day he wanted to return home to her knowing she was waiting for him with joy. She was kind. In the full meaning of this word. She was a woman with a good heart, compassionate and forbearing and what was most important he felt she liked him. She liked his touch, his hands embracing her, his lips kissing her.

He found out the first sign of love was the desire to touch. That desire they shared from the very first sight when she entered the room where he together with his family were waiting for her. His girl came in and he knew he would be a married man soon. He had no doubts on the matter. All Shlok was saying in the hall was true. They were friends and they shared a lot of common memories but all that was before Paro. That was before she looked at him for the first time with a quiet plea in her big eyes as if begging him "Don't break me. Love me and I'll show you heaven". He knew he would stay faithful to her as her heart was too precious for him. He was brought up this way. His parents loved each other at least when he was young. They were faithful to each other and boys were growing up seeing this clear relationship as the example to follow...

Paro was comforted in his arms "Have you seen Shlok?" he saw her smiling back at him in the mirror.

Varad leaned back to look at her face "Shlok? Why? Actually I saw him five minutes ago. He said you were waiting for me. What did he mean? Were you waiting for me?"

"I was. I am always waiting for you but today... I was waiting eagerly" she looked straight in his eyes "I was sick today and Shlok helped me. Please, don't worry" hurriedly said she noticing he was frowning "Everything is all right and even more than that" Parvati took a deep breath "Varad, you will be a father soon"

Varad looked at her attentively and then hugged her tight "Are you sure?" she nodded "Paro, dear, I can't say I'm surprised till it was decided from the very beginning we are ready for a child but I must confess the feeling is amazing, Paro, simply amazing. Thank you, dear for the wonderful news. Have you seen the doctor already?"

"No, not yet"

"When then?" insisted he.

"Tomorrow"

"So Shlok knew first...even before me. Why am I not surprised?" Varad admitted it reluctantly with a mild rebuke.

"Unintentionally. Astha was with me but she couldn't help me and called Shlok for help. He came, helped me and was the first to guess even before Astha did"

"Smart boy he has always been" smiled Varad remembering Shlok's hints in the hall. "Go to her, she waits" so it was Shlok's way to congratulate him. He was happy for Varad but said nothing...

"He's so good, Varad, very good. Caring. It's only they don't get along with Astha. Today for the first time they managed not "to kill" each other, not to quarrel. It was their gift to me I feel"

They talked and planned for some time. Late at night Parvati went downstairs. Passing by the room of her in-laws she saw the door was slightly open and the talk happened to be unusually loud. She approached the door remembering her spying past and looked inside. Anjuli was staying near the window half dressed and heavenly beautiful. She looked as if she was thirty five and not a day older. She was changing clothes, guessed Paro. Niranjan stood behind her without touching her. Paro couldn't hear the details. It was only the context she managed to grasp "I can't, Anjuli and you know it"

"Niranjan, will you please stop it?" the Iron Lady as Astha called her paid no attention to her husband. "Mr. Agnihotri, everything was said and even more was done long ago" she was not looking at him.

"What should I do? Tell me"

"I don't care. I wish I could tell you to what extend I don't care. I don't give a damn to your problems or requests" Paro's mouth opened... That woman insulted her husband. She didn't care for him and told it openly for him to feel her neglect. Mother taught Paro the wife should never pronounce words like this but the Iron Lady spitted on the rules...Reserved publicly, wild in private.

"Don't you dare talk to me like this" he raised his voice and that amazed Paro. Father-in-Law was not reticent as usual "You are my wife. You should" Paro got used to his buttoned-up style and this outburst was revealing nothing was what it seemed between them.

"Only on papers, Mr. Agnihotri. Only on papers. You know the exact day when everything else lost its meaning" the words sounded finite leaving no space for doubts. Their marriage was murdered and thus dead long ago.

Paro was so intrigued by their quarrel. She wasn't his wife... Why? Only on papers. Why didn't they divorce then...? Evidently, his position in parliament didn't let him take such steps. The divorce guaranteed him the loss of status and position. They were trapped in the marriage. Both were deadly tired and both had no way out. What it was he was asking for? Divorce? No. Impossible. That fatality in his eyes scared Paro... Was he ill and asked for help? Was she rejecting it? Who was that woman after that...It was not iron she was made of it looked more like ice but ice could never stay in India for long. It was destined to melt in this part of the world but not in that exact house. It stored so much ice they needed no fridges in the kitchen...

Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
res..making AT will read later
niki795 thumbnail
Awesome update
No astha in this chap
Thanks for the pm
Edited by niki795 - 9 years ago
srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update
ur Shlok is sooo Kameena...loving everybit of this story
ragapriya4331 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Who is tht lady.. NA is also play boy Oops 😡 😡
feeling bad for anju..
No astha scene in this chp 😭 😭 😭
like father like son.. Xexox copies
Shlok and varad discussion was superb..
Paro and varad feeling are awesome ...
ragapriya4331 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am wondering why all the innocent girls will be faithful to their husband before and after marriage..
They will belong only to them..
But guys never things about that..
Before marriage all r play boy.. Ass.. Doing all the dirty f***king activities..
After marriage all.. Turn to faithful husband.. Dirty fellow...

Guy want the girls should be vrigin .. But they won't be like tht...

bobbiedhillon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sholok needs a woman to tame him.   Please continue
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jane🤗 as always wonderful update, jus loved it😊
Varad and shlok crime partners😲 2 idiots😆 loved their talk and their bonding with each other
No ashlok😕 part
Like always hate niranjan😡 poor anjali
I loved those last lines
It was not iron she was made of it looked more like ice but ice could never stay in India for long. It was destined to melt in this part of the world but not in that exact house. It stored so much ice they needed no fridges in the kitchen...
 As usual Waiting eagerly for next update😃😆😆
Thanks for pm