Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Anunilmini

So the wait is over. You kept me up mall late night and finally had to give in to my hubby's ultimatum, sleep now or warm the couch tonight. I have in for I'm scared to sleep alone.

Thank you thank you. For this very insightful update. She's softy after all. Don't we all crave for that one special persons love and unending affection and attention. She does too. If anybody to ever find out about her and the pillow she'll be mortified. 

What will she say to her? Now I want to know. I really do. Anji is direct, one would say she's extremely brash.  That's the way she feels most comfortable. 

Hope we'll  get a update tomorrow as well. Will be bugging you and waiting.

No sleeping alone🤣 I won't forgive myself😆

Softie? You are the only one that know it. No one in the whole world will guess.
She'd better die than let it be known.
Anji... I wonder how you know the name. Its from future chapters😲
Yes she is really straight froward, she's tired with beating about the bush.
She wants information - she will get it by hook or by crook.

Baby Astha still has to learn a lot about life and motivation😕😲
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jhumjhum

Interesting update now Anjali herself asking Astha about her feeling for Shlok n marriage! Waiting for Astha's answer .& Anjali's action.

Thank you.
If Anjul has questions - she asks them. She won't be sitting in the corner amd wait until things would happen to her.
Tomorrow is crucial😉
bm11 thumbnail

So From Anjy ... Astha learnt a lot about reality and life..
So.. was she a mentor for her to guide to go in life ..stepping up .. or falling down..
Astha.. she would have seen the reality thru Anjy.. I guess Astha would have taken positively to learn many things in life..

I wish her too .

Astha will learn so much from this woman.
Heaven and hell, joy and happiness all is connected with this woman.
And she would see world from different angle😲
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

AMAZING UPDATE
somehow i do feel pitty for Anjali...she loves and hates at the same time. Maybe hating Niranjan is easier than loving him.
So she plans to keep them apart...interesting and mean xD😆 I hope their love will be stronger than that!
Aastha should directly tell her what she feels and why maybe that will change anjalis mind ? :D
hoping for it...
The best part was her last question: If Aastha wanted to marry shlok!!
I wonder what her answer will be...will she be honest or will she deny everythign!
Maybe Shlok should kiss her again just to remind her of his love"😆

UPDATE SOOON 😳

Amel, I think you are totally right. If he was present in this tete-a-tete the talk would go in a different way. It would have been enough for Astha to look into his eyes to remember what he means for her.
Anjuli is responsible for straightforwardness in this ladies talk , baby Astha still has to learn it😉
You know what is interesting - Anjuli won't have to do anything. All would happen by itself👏
She gave a hint in this chapter.😉

Thank you for your support😉
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .SajnaVe.

awesomee updatee yaaar 

cant wait too read thee next paart 

Thank you so much. 😉😉😉
bm11 thumbnail

THank you😃
GoWithTheRhythm thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

Amel, I think you are totally right. If he was present in this tete-a-tete the talk would go in a different way. It would have been enough for Astha to look into his eyes to remember what he means for her.
Anjuli is responsible for straightforwardness in this ladies talk , baby Astha still has to learn it😉
You know what is interesting - Anjuli won't have to do anything. All would happen by itself👏
She gave a hint in this chapter.😉

Thank you for your support😉

Jane dearest ...after reading your comment I believe..or more I got the feeling that Aastha will pour her Heart out to Anjali but only indirectly.
I just hope there will be a wedding...maybe not soon but in the nearest future! xD
The Mother of Holy Writing is supporting you as well ;)😆👏

bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoWithTheRhythm

Jane dearest ...after reading your comment I believe..or more I got the feeling that Aastha will pour her Heart out to Anjali but only indirectly.
I just hope there will be a wedding...maybe not soon but in the nearest future! xD
The Mother of Holy Writing is supporting you as well ;)😆👏

Amel, I feel you are right to some extend.
I know I talk riddles but he should want to marry her. He still hasn't said a single word about it.
No hints even. Astha is clueless. He crushes her with his honesty but...

Please don't miss tomorrow - all will be clear. Who will marry whom and when😆
bm11 thumbnail
Dear friends, 

we are moving to the second thread

🥳🤗
niki795 thumbnail
Awesome part
Can't wait to know astha answer