Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: agun

Wow Jane...the story os turning out very beautifully. I can see that they are already deep in trouble with each other and the best part is they are not even aware of it. Hats off to you to write this so well. Cannot wait for the next one..

You describe it very well. Deep deep in trouble. I think they are in love but don't know it yet. We need an explosion to clear the air.

Thank you for the praise😳
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DEVU.NAIR

superb update dear👏

love the continues nok-jok between ashlok😉❤️
lovely story😳continue soon...

Thank you so much.
Their fights is their way to communicate.😆😆
.Natasha. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

Thank you, hopefully, you will tell me your thoughts. PR is the most poignant one😭

Sure😃 I will, bt twenty more days huh? Nope, 22, bcuz I promised an update frm my side, so yes... After 22 days, I'll start reading😃
DEVU.NAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Thank you so much.
Their fights is their way to communicate.😆😆

awww i like this communication😆😉
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jane, can we expect an update today dear😕
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhufx9...

Jane, can we expect an update today dear😕

I finish the secind ch. There will be two!
3-5 min😳
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 15

The words he pronounced stunned him. Stunned to the amount he couldn't even grasp. How this idea came to his mind? She was a pest, he despised that witch. Kiss her? Was he out of his senses? He would have never kissed her even of his life depended on it. Men don't kiss snakes or witches. She was the last woman on earth he wanted to kiss. He would die if...He would turn into a frog after that, a dead frog...

He drove in dead silence. It seemed like the words he pronounced made both numb. Shlok talked influenced by the moment but... he uttered the words that shouldn't be uttered. They both looked ahead scared to death to look at each other. Something has changed between them. That something was practically invisible but at the same time enormously powerful... like electricity... it felt exactly like that.

Astha looked at him furtively. It was not fair. Nothing was fair about him. Brains and brawns were two separate things. They could never me mixed in one package. That was the rule, wasn't it? Why the hell he was an exception? Since she has been a child she knew the things they showed on television were not real, they just could never be true. Men on TV were tall, sexy and attractive, bold and totally unreal. It was the law of life until this particular man appeared in her life. He looked like the one on the screen but he was real. So damn real she felt his hands on her body. He was evil, cynical and shameless looking perfect at the same time. What about the rules? Evidently, the rules didn't exist anymore...

His threat made her sick at the moment. She has never thought of him in this sense. Proximity was out of the question. When a woman saw a reptile the last thing she had on her mind was sex, wasn't it? They were enemies till the last breath, weren't they?

He parked the car at her parents' home without asking her an address. He remembered where they lived without any reminders "Get out, Schumacher"

"Buy, chappie" she answered without any particular zeal.  Looked like she was deflated like a balloon "No hugs this time, laddie. Agreed?" she sounded tired and exhausted. No sharp witted words visited her mind. She was unable even to look at him.

"Just get lost" Shlok didn't cast a glance at her while she was in the car... She opened the door unaware he was looking at her leaving.

That girl was so... rebellious, disobedient and headstrong. She disliked him to the core. No one has ever disliked him that much. His closest ones cherished him. His mother adored him, women found him attractive and alluring. All went so well until this particular one showed up, tiny little thorn in his soles. She was practically invisible but he was unable to function properly until she was in his shoes or better say life. She, of course, was poisonous and prickly but she was impossible for him to ignore. There was something in this girl that made him boil without any reason.

Her insults were predictable but still hearing her words he couldn't stay aloof. She challenged him and all her pretensions were somehow addressed to him personally. She has never harassed Varad or his parents. He was the only possible hell's pit she claimed. He was a brute, a vandal, an idiot, a fop and whatsoever. All other men were way better regardless whether they were blind, stupid, imbecile; they were still way better than Shlok Agnihotri. She hit him, bit him, he was sure she would kill him is she has ever had an opportunity. What was wrong about him? No one has ever complained until she did...

Sadly it was the same for him. He would do absolutely everything never to see her again until he knew he would see her next week when she would come to visit Paro...

He hated her height, her eye shape, her long straight hair, her tiny feet, thin legs with small knees, her dresses with motley coloring, her little fingers with pink manicure... but most of all he hated her mouth and especially her lips - the instrument she used to torture him mercilessly with every second he was within her sight.

All of a sudden the lines came to his mind, the old poem he read long ago but at the moment he understood the emotions hidden behind the empty lines. He understood them for the first time:

"I hate you truly. Truly I do. Everything about me hates everything about you..."

She was everything he rejected in women, the quintessence of dislike so to speak. She was his curse but... "If you bite me... I'll kiss you".  How was he going to fulfill that threat? How would he kiss her?  Right in the street or in the car afterwards. He didn't think it through that far. One thing scared him to death - he didn't mean a kiss on a cheek...He has never kissed girls on cheeks. That was useless time wasting.

Woman's lips were gates of heaven - her lips were gates of hell. The hell has never been more alluring...

The next months they were seeing each other not often. She visited Paro when he wasn't nearby. He knew she insisted on coming when he was away and dear sweet Paro asked him beforehand about his plans thinking he had no idea it was witch's request. She avoided him and he knew it perfectly well. Everybody knew it even Anjuli. Once she asked him about her.

"Shlok, what do you think of Astha Kirloskar?" Anjuli was sitting beside her son in his car.

"I prefer not to think of her - the subject is too irritating. Immature, hateful creature with partial attitude. Towards me, of course. She is nagging. She's not interested in anyone else as far as I see. She thinks I'm a kind of a brainless freak and thinks her noble duty is to pay my attention to this fact every time she sees me " Shlok was driving his car on his way to the site. Anjuli was listening very carefully to his words and she didn't like what she heard at all "Does she play with you, dear?"

"Play with me?" that idea never came to his mind "I wish I could tell you what kind of things she tells me. If I was a bit less self-confident she would have castrated me with her sharp tongue long ago. I think she's truthful in her hatred" Anjuli couldn't get whether he was interested in the whole business or not. If he wished he could be extremely closed.

"Her hatred?" the mother looked very concerned talking to her son. She didn't believe in hatred between her son and this young woman. What was she planning? She looked shrewder than Anjuli thought at the beginning. Everybody played the roles. This Astha played her role too aiming high, very high... But she didn't know Anjuli. Yet.

Shlok was very busy with his job. He was spending whole days at work running the production site of his family as his father was too busy with his political disputations. Anjuli was gushing new ideas and it was his task to know possible from impossible. She trusted him fully and he never failed her launching new lines and bringing knew clients. Mrs. Agnihotri was spending there all days long sometimes forgetting to eat. Shlok knew his father never called her it was not because he was not interested in her well-being but because she prohibited Niranjun to do so. Anjuli wanted no distraction from his side. It looked like she wanted nothing from him, nothing at all. Niranjan had no other way out but call Shlok to inquire for her. Her husband was interested what she was doing, what she was eating, what she was planning and Shlok had to inform Niranjan about the situation. Mr. Niranjan Agnihotri was helping them a lot lobbying Anjuli's interests in the higher echelons of the business world and government using his position.

Shlok saw the relationship between parents were cloudy if not stormy. They were not friends, they were not spouses, they were strangers but when they became such he had no idea. Shlok could still remember her lying on his father's lap in the living room when he was stoking her beautiful hair. He could remember million of loving gestures they exchanged letting the guys see it. Both Varad and Shlok got used to the idea their parents had a love marriage solid like concrete but then, one day it all came to an end.

It looked like it happened long ago when guys were in their early twenties or even teens. Niranjun and Anjuli were hurting each other provoking and poisoning their coexistence. It seemed like they were drowning in the swap of revenge... but for what... It was a secret sealed with their silence.

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 16

"Varad, could it wait?" Shlok sounded irritated "It's raining cat's and dog's and I need at least an hour to get home. Wait" everybody needed something from him. Everybody insisted on his presence. He was not Houdini to be present in several places simultaneously.

"Shlok, agreed. I'll wait until you come" Varad needed his brother's advice on the article he was preparing for publishing. The article on their father's political position. Shlok was still in the office.

Paro was standing nearby "When will he come?"

"In an hour" answered Varad.

Paro's phone rang. It was Astha "Dear, I can't come to you. Please forgive me. The weather is awful and I'm still at the office. I forgot the umbrella at home. Don't be offended, please" Astha sounded disappointed.

"You promised to visit me" sulkily murmured Parvati.

"I did but..." admitted Astha. Paro turned towards Varad "Varad, could Shlok pick Astha up from office to bring to us? Please. She can't travel under such rain"

"Well, I don't know. I believe so. I'll ask" Varad dialed Shlok's number once again and asked him on this favor. Hardly Shlok heard it when he refused it point blankly but Paro took Varad's phone "Shlok, please. I beg you. She has no umbrella with her. Please. I beg you. I need to see her. Please, Shlok. I know you have a good heart"

Shlok cursed everything. He couldn't resist Paro's plea "All right, damn it. All right. Twenty minutes. Give me the address"

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You are SOOO sweet. I'll send the message with the address and her phone number" she was shining like the sun sending him the message.

"All right but I'm not sweet. Remember that" Shlok disconnected the call and swore under his breath. The day was even worse than he thought. He hasn't seen her properly since that remarkable day at the restaurant. That little vampire would suck all his blood out. What was his fault before the God he was punished that gravely?

Paro informed Astha Shlok would pick her up in twenty minutes to bring to them. At the first moment Astha wanted to reject the idea wholeheartedly but then she smiled cunningly turning towards the colleagues "Girls, my relative would pick me up. Will you join us? He'll drive us to the station. He passes it by. Come on, girls. He's very sweet" Astha was nearly dying of laughter. She couldn't confess even to herself the excitement flooded her like tide.

Girls were truly happy to the opportunity and started parking their things immediately.

Shlok stopped the car at the main entrance and saw four girls herding under the rain. Astha was one of them. She saw him and ran towards the car "Oh, it's so sweet of you to offer your help to us. Will you drive the girls to the station as well?"

"Schumacher, damn you. What are you doing?"

"Please!!! The girls are wet already" Shlok looked at poor creatures that were soaking outside "Get in the car. All of you". Why he was so weak? He should let them all go to hell especially that shorty.

Girls were climbing in the back seat with a lightning speed. Astha sat beside Shlok. She turned towards the girls "Girls. This is Mr. Shlok Agnihotri. He is my sister's brother in law" they looked at him in astonishment. He looked perfect as usual in dark grey suit and a white shirt and striped tie. The luxurious car was filled with the scent of his expensive perfume. Just like Anjuli he knew how to produce the right impression on people.

"Mr. Agnihotri, it's a pleasure to meet you" the girls started giggling like children staring at him. Shlok looked at the rear-view mirror "Nice to meet you too, ladies" he smiled and the girls nearly fainted "Sir, so sweet of you". He noticed the girls were secretly showing Astha approving signs... He was appreciated, chuckled Shlok. Women...

Why the hell all thought him to be sweet today? He cast a glance at Schumacher. She was smiling looking ahead. That angelic expression wouldn't delude him.  No way! She was laughing at him. He wished he could stop the car and threw her out; drag her by her wet hair. He felt her fragrance, she smelled of some sweet citrus and that irritated him beyond imagining. Her clothes were also wet and were glued to her figure making her curves visible. He felt restless. Damn you, Paro!

The girls were in the chatting mood and Shlok's flirting smile made them brave "Sir, you have such a good car. Do you like it?" he wanted to roll his eyes. It was the most foolish question he has ever heard. No wonder these chicks were her friends "I do. Why did you think I bought it then?"

"It's so big and comfortable" ladies tried to sustain conversation. Since the statement was rhetorical Shlok found nothing to answer to it. He looked at "her" and what he saw on her face made him feel uneasy. She was up to something surely. Every time she folded her small hands that humbly she was about to act and he wasn't mistaken.

"Girls, you are right. The car is big. Guys like big long cars, do they Shlok?" Astha turned her face towards him. Shlok returned the look. He couldn't get what was her point. She hinted to something that escaped his mind.

"I believe so" cautiously replied the man.

"See girls, Shlok agrees. Men like long cars. I wonder why" she sighed pretending guessing the real reason. The girls burst into laughing that sudden it gave a start to Shlok "It's a kind of compensation. Do you agree, girls?" asked Astha "Men are obsessed with measurements. Especially with length. If they are not gifted in...You know. They buy long cars then" Shlok applied to the breaks "You - sick head. Kirloskar, shut up. Close your mouth this instant or I'll wash it with soap to clean the poison"

Girls got scared for a second but then kept smiling like clowns. He started the engine and drove again. He thought he would kill her right there, right now. She hinted he was... entirely devoid of "merits".

"Shlok, take it easy. We are glad you like your long car. Enjoy it" the burst of laugh exploded the air in the car again "We are happy if you are satisfied"

"I said - shut your damn mouth, Kirloskar!" She looked at him all wet and laughing and he felt he could become violent with a woman for the first time in his entire life. He stopped the car again "Get out. Right now. All of you".

The car plunged into the dead silence. This moment Astha started talking so fast he could hardly detect the words "Shlok, please forgive us. We didn't mean to insult you. We are just joking. We will keep silence. Promise. Right, girls? It's raining so hard. Please have mercy on poor women" he looked at her and narrowed his eyes. Anjuli was with them in this exact car, smiled Astha inwardly.

The car moved again but Astha couldn't help herself "Girls, we should keep silence. Really. The weather is bad and Shlok needs to concentrate. You know, he has a very bad sight. We shouldn't bother him" he saw sympathy in girls' eyes immediately.

"Sir, why don't you wear spectacles then?" Shlok kept silence. The car approached the station and he stopped it. The girls were getting out of the car thanking him heartily. This moment Astha realized she would stay alone with him. Tete-a-tete with angry lion in one cage and for the first time she felt he was a man. Strong. Healthy. Full of energy. He looked... dangerous. She knew she overstepped the border.

The car drove off taking Astha and Shlok into the new battle. The longer he kept silence the more frightened she became. After some time she was ready to shout.

"So, let's clear it out, Kirloskar" he said very quietly. "I'm a blind, stupid idiot with a short dick. Have I missed anything? Come on. Would you like to add to the description? I'm listening very attentively. Maybe you would like to check your guess? You judge by my car. I think it's not right. I can park the car for your convenience. So will you?" her jaw dropped as he started applying the brakes. He suggested she should...right here in the car. She should... Astha felt so embarrassed "Shlok, NOOO!" she shouted "No way!!! I won't do it!" The car stopped. Astha was ready to jump out of the car. He was looking at her with no particular expression "Shlok, I beg you please, forgive me. I didn't...mean... "

"Didn't mean what?"

"I didn't mean your... external... organ... of male anatomy is too..." Astha wished she could die this very instant.

"Too what?" his eyes expressed nothing. They were sitting in the car in the middle of the city under the pouring rain. She suddenly noticed all the windows were steamy...

"I'm sure it is very... hm...appropriate. Please forgive me" he was looking at her.

"Appropriate??? Is there anything else you wanted to add?" he was looking at her but she remained silent "So there's nothing to add then. If so then you lost the right to speak. Am I clear? I don't want to hear a word from you. Ever. Don't think I'll be too primitive to revenge on you right now but remember - next move is mine, witch. If you think I'm too harsh you are mistaken. I haven't yet started. Stay away from me" she was watching his hands on the steering wheel. They were big. Big enough to hurt her and...to touch her. She got scared at the very thought of the possible touch.

Suddenly she heard "Hey, brave heart. You are wet and I see your nipples through the top. I don't mind, of course. They look fine, but I thought you might be interested. What bra size do you wear, by the way?"

Astha's eyes grew wide until they became the size of the plate. She swiftly looked at her breasts and saw he was right. Both the top and the bra were so wet that...She wished she could sink under the earth. This instant she lost all her confidence and crossed her hands over her chest... The last drop was his derogatory laugh.

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago
.Natasha. thumbnail
This chapter was confusing... I mean abt Anjali n Niranjan... He still cared fr her, but she is indifferent...
Shlok thinks Aastha's lips are the gate to hell🤣
Loved Aastha in the second chap, bt Shlok needs to know something called 'limits'...
Totally amazing... Loved both the chaps, want to read nxt one soon😃
Edited by .Natasha. - 9 years ago
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

I finish the secind ch. There will be two!
3-5 min😳

Awww seriously🤗