Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bm11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Anunilmini

Wow! Jane...hatred compared to a dirty railing. That's there to support one from falling over. Brilliant.  As the age old saying goes opposites attract. And there is a enigmatic pull between the two. Hatred often does lead to the most passionate love stories. Just as much as they hate they'll be even more passionate in love. Can't wait for the love to happen. Oh! Boy just thinking about it gives me goosebumps. Waiting for the realisation and the plan of action. I'm impatient as hell to read the next chapters,

Anu, so glad you liked the comparisson😳😳😳
If I think sometimes it's too...too... too and I shouldn't write it then I remember you and I know you would understand and I write the way I think😆
I feel actually they are not even opposites, they are very much alike.
Living together they would understand each at a glance❤️
Passion between them will be heaven and hell for both I feel.
Be ready for  new characters to appear😉😉

Thank you for your eternal support. Your words are my inspiration🤗
bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

Someone tell poor shlok, he dislike her way too much😉, i guess he want her to adore him, n when he can't get what he wants he reacts this way...I am liking the build up in chemistry, he is going to lose control badly especially since he doesn't even realize his own feelings...beautiful update, i am loving the story😳

Dear Neelum, thank you so much.😃
I try to tell him he's digging his own grave but as usual he listens to no one.
He's sure he has all in a grip. Poor boy. She's the only possible creature in this world he can;t control.
She's not a saint either. She intentionally irritates him. There will be moments when I'm afraid if I were at his place I would have killed her.😆😆😆
bm11 thumbnail

Thank u 😊
Anunilmini thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bm11

Anu, so glad you liked the comparisson😳😳😳
If I think sometimes it's too...too... too and I shouldn't write it then I remember you and I know you would understand and I write the way I think😆
I feel actually they are not even opposites, they are very much alike.
Living together they would understand each at a glance❤️
Passion between them will be heaven and hell for both I feel.
Be ready for  new characters to appear😉😉

Thank you for your eternal support. Your words are my inspiration🤗

I'm honoured to be a tiny spec in your  magnum opus  creation.

I felt that too after reading the chapter the second time. They're so alike, thus the friction. Heaven and hell  you say... My my... What are you trying to do to us... But await the day with bated breath. 

Not just me so many of your ardent readers get you. And wouldn't want to have it another way. 
So, go with your instincts, never second guess your creativity. 

Waiting for the update...
Look whose talking right... You know that I suffer from short term memory loss...

bm11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anunilmini

I'm honoured to be a tiny spec in your  magnum opus  creation.

I felt that too after reading the chapter the second time. They're so alike, thus the friction. Heaven and hell  you say... My my... What are you trying to do to us... But await the day with bated breath. 

Not just me so many of your ardent readers get you. And wouldn't want to have it another way. 
So, go with your instincts, never second guess your creativity. 

Waiting for the update...
Look whose talking right... You know that I suffer from short term memory loss...

Anu, i would try to keep to my path as you suggest. I'm fearless untill you support me😉

Thank you for the "magnum opus" - its not about this story but still sounds good😆😆😆
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 9

The wedding came to an end and together with it new life for each family member began. Astha returned to her parents' house and back to her work. Paro left this house forever and moved to Agnihotris'. The sisters were separated and it made Astha sad. She wished she could come to her place but the prat was there and to face him was the last thing in her mind...

The next day after the wedding night Astha was smiling hearing Dad calling Paro and asking whether she was all right. The mother was standing beside him with a caring expression.

"Paro, dear, good morning" Avdhoot sounded a bit embarrassed.

"Good morning, Dad"

"How are you dear? Slept well?" Astha couldn't hide her smile. That was a marvelous way to ask for her well-being. Hardly Paro had much time to sleep last night but Dad was such a decent person he just couldn't ask it otherwise. Astha knew the sister was all right; no other options were possible. Varad was a gentleman and the family accepted Paro with warmth unlike Astha.

She just couldn't let it all go. The way Anjuli talked to her. The way she looked at her. She couldn't forget her cold eyes. It disturbed her almost as strong as the consequences of the war with her son... It played no role he rejected the word "war". The fact remained unchanged - they were enemies with the hostility level that grew stronger day by day.

The photos from the wedding were ready in several weeks and Astha took them to the office to show to the girls. It was fun and all the colleagues single-mindedly recognized Varad as the most handsome bridegroom. Astha agreed to it, he looked good. Paro loved his spectacles and Astha started appreciating the fact too. Definitely specs added something to his personality.

Astha was opening the photos one by one and the photo of two brothers together produced a veritable furor in the female audience. The first reaction Astha heard was exclamation "Hey, stop, Astha! Astha! Wow! Astha, who is that?" one of the girls couldn't remain silent "Do you know him?" she was pointing to the fop. The photo was made before their remarkable water circus took place. He was wearing his perfect grey suit. 

Astha thought the suit was that gorgeous it was definitely chosen by the Queen herself. The suit was a piece of art made by some genius hands from Savile Row...

"It's Varad's brother" frowned Astha.

"God, he's hot, Astha" the girls began giggling looking at Astha with envy "Is he married?"

"No, he is not. No reasonable woman would ever agree to that escapade though there are rumors he might be engaged soon. Poor girl" Astha saw nothing attractive in him. Common interest puzzled her beyond understanding. Why were they asking? Didn't they see he was appalling? A reptile in expensive suit. Humans did not crossbreed with reptiles, did they? What was the point then in taking interest in him?

"Did you try your luck?" girls had no intention to stop inquiring "You should, Astha. He is so..."

"Just stop it, for God's sake. He's a real dolt, trust me. He has no idea about the way normal people behave themselves. Arrogant, stupid, contemptuous. Yak.." Astha found the very idea repulsive. He was a rotten brute hiding behind the facade de luxe...

One of the girls named Sonya suddenly said "Hey, girls, wait. I know him. Wait, let me have a look one more time" she was studying the photo for quite some time "Yeah, I know him! For sure. It's him. It was several years ago and he has changed but it's him only older. His name is Shlok. Am I right, Astha?"

"Yeah, it's his first name eventually, the second is an "Asshole" with a big letter "A" at the beginning of the word" admitted Astha.

"He was dating my classmate at the University. She was heartbroken when he turned her down. She was beautiful, was modeling but she said he found another one. As far as I remember he even dated both of them at the same time" Astha wasn't surprised at all. Loyalty? Love? Devotion? These words could never be used in one sentence with his name. That idiot just couldn't do it otherwise... "Astha, they are the rich family, right?" Sonya clarified.

"They are" confirmed Astha "They are way richer than we but they welcomed Paro heartily. They all are actually nice people except him" all the rest was not for the public thought Astha. 

Suddenly Astha found herself asking a question "What was the girl's name?" Astha couldn't explain why she was interested in it but...

"Anila. When she fell in love with him he parted with her. She thought it was serious for him too but...she was wrong. He studied abroad but when he was dating her... I remember him coming to her splurging money on her demonstrating his wealth and cars we all were glued to the windows. He looked like the guys in ads and I'm afraid he knew it" Sonia returned the photo on the table before Astha "Girls, Astha is right. It's not all gold that glitters. She should better stay away from him. He's not a good guy".

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago
bm11 thumbnail

Chapter 10

Paro was disappointed.  Astha refused to come to her again. She preferred to meet her at the shopping time or eating out and never came to Paro for a visit. Astha was joking about her stirring life but Parvati knew to any action there were always two reasons: the real and the socially desirable one.

Paro was offended that Astha named her only the last one escaping the truth but Paro knew the truth already - Astha couldn't get along with her brother in law but she had no idea why. It all started from the "successful" spy operation when Astha damaged his car and unfortunately it with the time at was only getting worse. Paro talked to Varad about it but he said they were both gown up people and any interference would only spoil the fragile status quo. Varad knew Shlok was short-tempered but he also knew Shlok to be a smart fellow. If he disliked Astha he had his own reasons for that... It was not Varad's business to teach Shlok to live.

Parvati  watched Shlok carefully and came to the conclusion he was not a bad person - he was amusing and very naughty but never ill-tempered towards the family members. He loved fun and was often away, entertaining himself. Varad even told her he had girl-friends but there was nothing serious till the moment. What could be done? Paro should think of the way to make them friends as she wanted to welcome her sister in her house and spend time with her without any hesitation, any restrain. The sisters were still best friends but the hostility between Astha and Shlok made life most complicated and uncomfortable. Maybe she should start with Astha...

They were eating ice-cream in a cafe "Astha, you should come to me when I ask you to and I don't want to hear any strange phrases about you being too tired or busy. When did it happen that you stopped being open to me? Why do you keep rejecting me?"

"I could have never... What are you saying? I miss you terribly, dear. If I had had a possibility I would have spent with you all my free time..." Parvati smiled at Astha "What stops you? What are the obstacles. This time - the truth please"

"I can't stand your brother in law. The very sight of him makes me sick" bitterly admitted Astha "I'm helpless. It's stronger than me, Paro. Please forgive me"

"Astha, I wouldn't argue with you on the subject. Not now. What if you won't see him when in the house?"

"It's impossible - he lives there. If only by chance he is not going to travel somewhere preferably to hell and stay there. Does he have plans like that? Do you know by chance? Surely if the devil meets him face to face he won't let him return. He would recognize his own brother in him immediately"

"Astha" Paro was smiling "He's fun, I assure you. You are partial about him" Paro put her hand on Astha's.

"Partial? Are you laughing at me? He calls me pussy and I'm sure he doesn't mean a cat. He insults me in any possible way, says I'm an ugly doll and you are telling me he is fun? He cheats on girls and in general behaves himself like a scoundrel. If it wasn't you... I would have thought you want to hurt me as well. What's wrong with all of you? He's an asshole and nobody sees it..." Astha sighed bitterly. Paro was stunned at the things her sister was sharing with her. She has never mentioned the things he did to her. Never before the wedding. Her good-natured sister didn't want to influence Paro, didn't want to disappoint her. Shlok that was Paro's brother in law was a man with a perfect sense of humor, a caring son and Varad's best friend, trustworthy and intelligent. Who was the man Astha was talking about? She couldn't lie about it and that meant he was a two-faced person. The first face knew the family and all his friends; the second face saw only Astha. Where was the truth?  "Let's leave him alone. Tell me better how is Anjuli?" continued Astha.

"She's fine. Astha, she's an amazing woman. You were right about her. She's not really traditional. Varad told me a lot about her. She was born in England, she's only half Indian. She married Niranjan when she was only nineteen and Varad assured me it was a love marriage but then... I don't know actually. No one talks about it. Looks like Varad knows nothing but then the marriage turned into a formal one. She is rarely at home. She works a lot, busy as a bee. She's very successful; owns not only the chain of stores but the cosmetics production site as well. So you see she's an outstanding person. I respect her a lot"

"How does she treat you?" That woman just was really something and Astha realized it from the very beginning. So there was no love between her and her husband. That Astha noticed too. During the first meeting she sat at a considerable distance from her husband. Looked like she avoided him.

"Very well. There are weeks when I see her once or twice only. She rarely smiles but when she does it's like sunshine. Astha, she's so beautiful. It seems to me she loves guys a lot especially Shlok. She talks to him in the evenings"

"What about?"

"He helps her with the production site. He manages it actually. They understand each other at a glance"

"Just as I thought. He's her complete copy; it was clear from the very beginning. They look so much alike and I'm afraid they think alike. They both dislike me and both from the very start. As for Shlok I can understand it to some extent. It's mutual. We sail the same boat with him but Anjuli - I can't get it. Has she ever told you anything?"

Parvati was engrossed in deep thoughts. At first moment she wanted to dissuade Astha but it dawned on her that she was right maybe not entirely but she was right... Anjuli never mentioned Astha, never inquired about her. She changed the topic quickly if Paro was naming Astha but why it was happening Parvati had no idea. Anjuli was a very clever woman and she surely had her own reasons for such behavior but Paro felt offended by the fact her new family disliked her dear sister.

"Look, Astha, she has never mentioned your name. She doesn't talk about you, doesn't ask about your health but I see her rarely, as I said. The majority of time I'm alone at home and I beg you to come to me. I can tell you with absolute certainly when they are not at home and then you come. Agreed?"

"I'm not sure we should"

"It was always me who was doubting and now you... Is the disease contiguous?" Paro laughed. Her sunshine made Astha smile back at her "Astha, no one has ever prohibited you to come. All the restrictions are in your head only. Do you actually care what they think?"

"Absolutely not but I don't want to make your life difficult"

"You are the only person apart from Varad and parents that can make my life easy and happy"

Astha reluctantly nodded "If you say so... but only if he's not at home"

"Deal" laughed Paro happily.

Edited by bm11 - 9 years ago
DEVU.NAIR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
unres pg 39😊Edited by DEVU.NAIR - 9 years ago
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

PIXIE AND DIXIE FOR RENT IN ANJYS HOUSE.. BUT PIXIE AND DIXIE THEY HATE EACH OTHER ... MAY FALL IN LOVE AFTER SOME TIME BUT ANJY THE BIG CAT WILL NOT LET THE HATING RATS TO LIVE PEACEFULLY...

PIXIE IS HE AND DIXIE IS SHE... ANJY IS THE CAT... I SHOULD NAME HER AS MIXIE .. SO SHE KEEPS GRINDING AND GRILLING PIXIE AND DIXIE.. THEY MAY HATE EACHTOTHER BUT EVENTUALLY WILL LOVE EACH OTHER .. THAT THEY WILL HATE TO LEAVE EACH OTHER..
THEY LOVE SO MUCH THAT THEY HATE TO NEVER LOVE EACH OTHER.. THEY HATE SO MUCH THAT THEY LOVE EACH OTHER..

ALIKE POLES REPEL..THEY SAY.. BUT ALIKE POLES .. ATTRACT MORE AND MORE..

LIFE EXPERIENCE...

NICE UPDATES//
Edited by deepavasudev - 9 years ago
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Great updates oh wow Shlok and his mum get on really that's good, wonder why Anjuli doesn't like Astha hope we find out soon