PrAja SS- Love Amidst Darkness [Completed]

Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone! Just an idea crossed my mind and I decided to come up with a short story on our dear Pratap and Ajabde. But the decision is not FINAL as such, but it will be if you all want me to continue with it. The SS will consist of 4-5 parts.😊
I can't call it a prologue but a kind of teaser is being posted here by me. Please read and tell me if u REALLY want me to start this SS or this idea seems boring. Please let me know, all criticism and appreciation is welcomed. 😃
So, in my story, PrAja marriage has already been finalized and the subject here is a bit different.

TEASER:
Ajabde was still in a dilemma whether to marry Pratap or not. But this time her heart was overpowering her mind, giving way to her feelings becoming stronger. She decided to let destiny take her wherever it wanted to. She should have been on cloud nine, thinking about her marriage with Pratap, but some premonition was haunting her, AS IF SOMETHING BAD WAS ON THE CARDS.

INDEX

Edited by _Rini_ - 9 years ago
Oh teaser sounds perfect for the situation going on in the serial
looking forward to read more
update asap
pm me if possible
The teaser is amazing!! 👏 😊
Please continue soon, would love to read more of it 😊 😃
Teaser Is Good... Continue Soon...!!
loved the concept...plz pm me when u update.
interesting!
waiting for your update ... :)
Okayyy...
waiting...
seems...really interesting...
Interesting...
Would like to read the 1st part...
Awww! Thank you sooo much everyone for the encouragement. I'll be updating the next part soon, either today or tomorrow. 😳
its really intereting ... do continue 😳