Mysterious Love/not continuing..

Posted: 17 years ago

Mysterious Love

A girl walks into a hotel room.  She sees a man wearing somewhat formal clothes.  "Sir, you called me," the girl replies.  The man turns around, but you can't see his face.  He seems drunk.  "Come here!"  The man ordered Kripa.  Kripa obediently goes towards the man.

"Yes sir?"  She asks.  The man walks to the door and locks it.  Kripa is shocked and frightened.  It's Angad.  He walks towards Kripa, and Kripa moves backwards.  Kripa trips over the bed and falls on it.  "What are you doing?"  Kripa asks frightened.  "Shhhhh…" Angad replies as he lies on top of Kripa's body.  Kripa tries to get away from him but can't.  Angad throws Kripa's dupatta and starts kissing her all over her face. 

"Let me go…" Kripa pleaded, but Angad kept on kissing her.  Angad took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.  Kripa's heart was beating faster and faster each second. Angad slowly removed Kripa's shirt and threw that as well.  Kripa cried really hard and screamed very loud.  She begged him to let her go.  Angad didn't listen.  He just kept on kissing her neck, face, and shoulders.

Angad covered himself in sheets and also Kripa.  Kripa tried to escape but couldn't.  Angad ignored all her attempts of escape and made love to her.

This is my new fan-fic.  I might post a couple more parts today.... hope you enjoy it....

Edited by .:KYPHlOvEr88:. - 17 years ago

Originally posted by bhumishah

nice part but can u give intro

thanks..... but you will have to wait and find out.... i am writing the next part now...😉

awesome part!!!

loved it!!!

feel soooooooooo sowwi 4 kripa tho!

angad will regret later....hehe

👏
cant wait for the next part!

Mysterious Love

A girl walks into a hotel room.  She sees a man wearing somewhat formal clothes.  "Sir, you called me," the girl replies.  The man turns around, but you can't see his face.  He seems drunk.  "Come here!"  The man ordered Kripa.  Kripa obediently goes towards the man.

"Yes sir?"  She asks.  The man walks to the door and locks it.  Kripa is shocked and frightened.  It's Angad.  He walks towards Kripa, and Kripa moves backwards.  Kripa trips over the bed and falls on it.  "What are you doing?"  Kripa asks frightened.  "Shhhhh…" Angad replies as he lies on top of Kripa's body.  Kripa tries to get away from him but can't.  Angad throws Kripa's dupatta and starts kissing her all over her face. 

"Let me go…" Kripa pleaded, but Angad kept on kissing her.  Angad took off his shirt and threw it on the floor.  Kripa's heart was beating faster and faster each second. Angad slowly removed Kripa's shirt and threw that as well.  Kripa cried really hard and screamed very loud.  She begged him to let her go.  Angad didn't listen.  He just kept on kissing her neck, face, and shoulders.

Angad covered himself in sheets and also Kripa.  Kripa tried to escape but couldn't.  Angad ignored all her attempts of escape and made love to her.

This is my new fan-fic.  I might post a couple more parts today.... hope you enjoy it....

The sun shines on Kripa's eyes.  She wakes up and sees Angad on top her and she is wrapped in sheets.  Kripa cries and tries to escape, but Angad is on top of her and he was to strong for her to lift.  Kripa looked away.  Angad woke up and grinned when he saw Kripa in sheets under him.

"Hey baby!"  Angad smirked.  "What's wrong?  You didn't enjoy last night like I did?"  Kripa looked at him and gave a disgusted look at him.  "Why did you do that?"  Kripa asked as tears streamed down her checks.  "I needed a way to spend my night."  Angad grinned.  Kripa tried to push him off of her.  Angad got off and Kripa ran to the bathroom grabbing her clothes on the way.  There was only one reason why Angad had done this to her. 

When Angad was in high school, he was the hottest guy.  No one would refuse to him, but one day when he kissed Kripa, she slapped him.  Angad was furious.  Ever since then he wanted his revenge on Kripa Sharma.   Today he had gotten it.  Angad left the room and told the hotel people he had signed out but a girl was cleaning up for him.

Originally posted by blah_blah

awesome part!!!

loved it!!!

feel soooooooooo sowwi 4 kripa tho!

angad will regret later....hehe

👏
cant wait for the next part!

thansk

awww ...kripaaa 😭 😭 😭 ..angad 😡 😡 😡 ...u will regret it later on!!!! 😆 😆 ...plz continue soon!!!! 👏 👏 👏
OMG!!!!! ewwwww!!!!!!!!!   i feel so bad for kripa!! ab kya hoga?????    continue soooooonn!! its a good fanfic and ill enjoy reading it in the future!!
omg!!!

wow....so was not expecting that as his reaction!!! 😭

feel sry 4 kripa!!!

awesome part!
omggggggggggggggggg thats sooo bad...angad 😡 bichari kripaaa 😭 😭 😭 sounds very interesting tho........ 👏 very well written 😃
thanks everyone!! im glad that you like it!! ill post a promo soon!!! 😉