Hitler Didi

Rati Pandey's Birthday thread preparation. NOTE: P6

..Bebolove.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello friends!

As you all know that our beloved Rati Pandey's birthday is around the corner  ... πŸ₯³
This will be the thread where all the discussions for the birthday thread will be done.πŸ˜‰

And yes, do not post your message or creations in this thread ... its a surprise so it should remain a secret.πŸ˜‰

You can send all your birthday messages/creations/VMs to my account only!
The title of your pm should be "RPbirthdaypreparation" so i can find your pm's easily.

Important rules to follow

There is NO LIMIT on siggys and no limit on avis so please try and send your work.

The deadline is 31st August so you have a good amount of time ..please send your messages by the deadline so we get time to construct the thread in time as well. 

If you want to make signatures/avis for the thread but don't know how to then you can see  .this link . for further info on how to be creative and to make VMs (VideoMixes) you can check here πŸ˜ƒ 

Thank you!

cheers

Permission taken from MODS!😎

Edited by ..Cinderella... - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
iam in last time me miss bday thread this time inshallah i try my best to give ideas  and help u guys in bday thread  

there is  alots of time we can discuss or add many things hope ratians who  r inactive they also join this thread 
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ratitheangel

iam in last time me miss bday thread this time inshallah i try my best to give ideas  and help u guys in bday thread  

there is  alots of time we can discuss or add many things hope ratians who  r inactive they also join this thread 

Awww thank you for stepping in saraπŸ€— ... please help me ... this is the first time m gonna make a birthday thread for my favorite celeb.  I think in previous threads we had os as well?
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

Awww thank you for stepping in saraπŸ€— ... please help me ... this is the first time m gonna make a birthday thread for my favorite celeb.  I think in previous threads we had os as well?

noo worry yaara i know u gone doo it  i will help u all possible way where i can 

yaaa os is there some video msg  also

soo this time have to add some new stuff

like now a days ppl add funny conservation at starting 

we can doo liike this by taking rati different roles 

like nupur is getting ready for party in her style
indira in her style
zara 
husna like this if we can add 
Edited by ratitheangel - 9 years ago
..Bebolove.. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ratitheangel

noo worry yaara i know u gone doo it  i will help u all possible way where i can 

yaaa os is there some video msg  also

soo this time have to add some new stuff

like now a days ppl add funny conservation at starting 

we can doo liike this by taking rati different roles 

like nupur is getting ready for party in her style
indira in her style
zara 
husna like this if we can add 

oh god thats seems a great idea!!!! about the funny convo πŸ˜ƒ who can do it ??? you??? πŸ˜ƒ

Awww thank you sooo much sara!!!!!πŸ€—

And i always wanted to do the audio msg ... if you agree then we can have audio msgs as well??😳
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..Cinderella...

oh god thats seems a great idea!!!! about the funny convo πŸ˜ƒ who can do it ??? you??? πŸ˜ƒ

Awww thank you sooo much sara!!!!!πŸ€—

And i always wanted to do the audio msg ... if you agree then we can have audio msgs as well??😳

ur wc πŸ˜Š
okkk done i never write anything  before for angel i will try but will discuss and take some idea how to start the convo tina and gauri is add in my WA will discuss with them and try to write something  will show  u if its good will add or will try something else

audio msg i have no problem to send  my voice lets  discuss with other also if they agree  great otherwise leave it 
Edited by ratitheangel - 9 years ago
Nichuss thumbnail
hai ...
u can take wishes from fans in advance and post on final post page 1 :)
RatiTheAngel thumbnail
hey wardha me finished writing its complete 

soo should i pm u yaaa post it here soo everyone can see and give there view abt it 
...Mallu... thumbnail
Will make sigs for rati's Birthday !!
Thank you for this :))

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thank you for the thread, will be sending in sigs inshAllah :D
and great jobπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 9 years ago