Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taurean12

So what Aamir did in D3 was not overacting???Itne constipated expressions diya tha us picture mein...that I had to eat Dulcolax...πŸ˜†. All masala films these days have OTT scenes be it D3, Kick, CE or Jai ho!! So the fact that this thread was made shows the extreme bias some IF members have toward SRK...burn , baby burn...πŸ‘

KICK trailer had no overacting, sorry to burst your bubble πŸ˜† 

film - some scenes yes. but thats salman khan. his forte. he has been doing this kind of acting since super film andaaz apna apna etc πŸ˜³ 

srk is the king of romance. what is he earning ffrom doing all this? he thot this is trash cinema no? 

πŸ˜†

coward πŸ˜†
Edited by mainepyarkiya - 9 years ago
Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mainepyarkiya

HOLD ON
insecurities for??  am I losing something here??? 

im just telling you that I think HNY was full of overacting and I want to know WHO THINKS the same

don't go TOOO FAR πŸ˜† insecurities this and that πŸ˜†  

bollywood is not that of a personal business for me πŸ˜³ 

im just hurt after watching HNY trailer. I expected something AMAZING. πŸ˜³ 

I understand that you are hurt..The post itself is a proof of how much hurt you are..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

PLEASE

There was much worse!!!!

Hardyboy - even leaked a link to print of Kick on it's release date. He went way further to let the film down.

Few other SRK fans supported. So you guys despite not involved then. Please check what Salma fans faced too before claiming that SRK fans are innocent bunch

link is shared for every big movie...happened with JTHJ,CE , JAI HO and KICK...no big deal
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Debarati7

Yay Ash!!!.πŸ€—.Did you like it?? SRK looks Great nah..😳

Yes I liked it..I told you, no matter how senseless it will be, it should be entertaining πŸ˜† It  looks like a fun watch. SRK's intro was good.

He looks better without the stubble..Old SRK 😳

Originally posted by: Debarati7

I understand that you are hurt..The post itself is a proof of how much hurt you are..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

im giving u the reason also

not because it will cross salman khan and kick. cuz i cud CARE less. so if  u wanna bringthis post in this manner ..go ahead..thats all u have . im a salman fan. πŸ‘   get ur defensive mode on πŸ˜†  

i usually like deepika now i found her overacting. now why is that? is it cuz m i someone elses fan ? no πŸ˜†
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail

Originally posted by: preep

Atleast they should put this poster as promotions...looking better..🀣

I think KRK should have been used for KICK atleast than it would have crossed D3πŸ˜†

Debarati7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Skuxx-Deluxx

There was much worse!!!!

Hardyboy - even leaked a link to print of Kick on it's release date. He went way further to let the film down.

Few other SRK fans supported. So you guys despite not involved then. Please check what Salma fans faced too before claiming that SRK fans are innocent bunch

I was here when KICK released..I could hardly see any SRK fan here during that time..Even I didnt post a single comment on the movie inspite of being here..
And about the link of print ..Do you think if it wouldnt have been posted here by someone..no one would have got any info about it?..Come on its internet..
-RaeesRiks- thumbnail
Go watch Saat samundar dance by salman in KICK...and Enjoy you will feel betterπŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
No Fanclub is saint... Srk fans have bashed Kick like anything... HardyBoy, BlueIce... they even supported Anti-Salman fans... this thread is payback kind only... Tit for tat...

Don't say Srk fans didn't do anything at that time of Kick... they did worse... so it's bashing time in return.
some srk fans r butthurt after watching the trailer themselves.
when i saw jai ho trailer i wasn't in praise of it all.  

srk fans no matter what will even defend shit πŸ€£ good fandom 

carry on guys!

but look at the poll as well. IM NOT THE ONLY ONE πŸ˜†