Frequent Posters

LadyLucifer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thank you so much for the caps😃  
zanayaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh god..wat awesome caps..paro,s ethereal beauty,the blissful moments together...
Nowadays I can't even watch her pics without tears..
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
cant thank u enough for ur caps🤗
loveddd this scene
it was beautiful❤️
i got teary😭
how i miss my paro badlyyy😭
leanne_1983 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow. ...Awesome caps Sunara. 
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Haye...purani yaadein, suhani yaadein 😳
Now I am left feeling nostalgic. PaRud were/ARE special. Each and every moment they spent with each other was TRULY special. A love so pure, so selfless. They are from a different world alltogether!

And Sanaya's Paro attire is what I also miss. Of course she looks adorable in her Myrah look. But there was something else about her when she was in Paro mode!

Thanks a lot fo this beautiful post :)
hinasadiq thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome caps Sunara...
Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Superb post & caps
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: _SilverLining_

On one hand what you write is so tempting - I love these glimpses, and your write-ups!!❤️ On the other, I don't want them to give us many more of such scenes coz it makes the reality harder to accept - it's good for you that you are not watching the new show, but for me, I like watching it now as well and don't want them to remind me of old times and make us sad!!

If they can bring back Paro once and for all, then it's okay, otherwise I dunno how long I'll be able to take these! Uggghhh I hate CVs for ruining everything😡

I guess for someone who is ready to accept this new thing it might be like that... i wonder though which one of us is lucky in that case.. cz i can't accept it.. while u will be able to..
I loved old Rangrasiya too much to have any space in my heart for the new one.. and I would live for treasures like this precious moment from last night..

And I am not saying never.. cz as someone said never say never... but i don't think I will be able to bring myself to make a post about Mayra with the same love I had for Paro for a very long time to come.. let alone on them as a couple..
cz writing is the best and most honest way I express myself and unless i truly feel for something I don't write about it..
that is why despite loving Sanaya so much I can't do it at all..
sarita_barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I really enjoy reliving the scene through your sweet words and the lovely picture edits you do.
rendezvousvin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post and beautiful CAPS...