Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
sohara,

good to see you... thanks...

oh realy i have a lot and lot to say about thsi episode... still wondering how not to make it too long...

thanks so much for liking te vm... i kept it as simple and "action" as i could, have madea shorter version, but wanted to share the long one first... seemed more pristine.

i heard something in rhea's comment, so am upping the sound level of the dialogues and reposting... those scenes of asr fighting are just beautiful... i feel like telling some story using them...

looking hugely forward to your take. i love the way you see and feel asr and khushi and your candid notes on their language... body or heart.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

By

ArshiHamesha

credit to S.Design

Two hearts, Who learned to beat at one Rhythm intrinsically , the melody and the tune of their love is beating every drop of blood which is only carrying the vitality of their existence being together  either in one frame or miles away . They sense each other's presence through  this melody and through every element of this universe as Human itself  has been created by God with every element ...air, fire, soil, and water...A calling of  the soul  by  saying each other's name  and touching each other's soul  which is everlasting and present like Hamesha...Their heartbeats are so protected within and runs the reason of their life to be with each other.

"Yahan na sahi , shyad aur ek duniya hogi jahan tum aur main kabhi alag nahi honge

This is what DeviMaiya promised and arranged for her favorite children.

Arnav's fear losing his soul, his Khushi on the day of Heer Ranjha ,on the day of her making an attempt to suicide brings a total devastation on his face...A silence prevails in his soul with sinking heart ...When her hand limps ...lifelessly giving him first sign of fear that something is wrong...she was not  able to create the same rhythm which always creates havoc in him and hers being in each other's proximity...she was not picking up the beat  and his heart was sinking with it...First indication..."humari Dhakanain ek ho jati hain...[our heartbeats become one]...and that brings a layer of deep fear within...He assures her that he is fine...everything is fine...and then he demands her..."Say something dammit, baat karo mujh se...This is not funny" [Talk to me ]...but nothing in return.. 

.Unlike Nainital  where he lost Khushi and he  threatened her with a slight lining of fear as it wasn't joke then or now...because when her hands slips from his,...he knows something is not right...Her hand which always holds on to him even in her unconscious state...Hamesha...His heart knows it and her knows it even they both were in denial...since from the beginning...from the day he called her with her name "Khuishi!!! ...with the fear ...of her safety...in those shaking walls of guest house...where he sends her...,or with the fear of her well being in Nainital when she gets fever because he leaves her out in that dark room ...in that cold night ...No matter what he did , her faith and hope never lost the rhythm of him being her protector..."Aap sab sanmbhal lainge...sab theek kar dainge...[you will take care of everything by making it right... ]...dreaming of him caressing her face ...yes her dream seeing him as her prince...which she never shed and he never stepped back from his protective side for her...even in that darkest night...he was her protector...per DeviMiya's wish...

Arnav tries desperately to resuscitate her ...He pleads her...but it changes into a command "Please ...Just breathe...I'm telling you to breathe...Damn it...!!!'

This is the moment when he is just Arnav, a 14 year old in a grown up body whose biggest fear ...losing his loved ones is becoming a reality...There is no driven Ego like he had during Nanital or Guest house...

But today ,there is a huge difference...in between Heer Ranjha and now...He wished for another world where he and she will be alone and will remain together Hamesha ...But today he wants her here , present with him...in his world...in their world...which will change into their "Choti si Duniya"...[their small world...]...Where.." Arnav aur Khushi khabi alag nahin ho sakte..."[ Arnav and Khushi can't be separated...]

He remembers her words "jab aapke liye sab se achi aur Ranjhe ki sab se buri ghadi ayegi...Hum mar jayengey...Samjheye hum bhi ek tara bangey...raat main dayain se teesra...jo sab se ziyada chamkta hai..."[ I will die...just think I became a star ...third from the right side...in the night which sparkles the most..]...He shakes his head with tearful eyes but in determination.."No Khushi!! No!!..." He can't let that happen...He won't ...regardless these stars always show them the way to each other...and hold so much meaning for them...But he tells her...NO...You can't go..."Khushi!...tum mere saath aisa nahi kar saktin" {u can't do this to me ]...His first touch in months ...his lips on her forehead and are no willing to let her go...Tears streaming down his face...venting out every emotion...he begs, pleads, orders, commands, cries, fears, ...without losing determination...His every words comes back to haunt him..."iss pyar main sahi aur ghalat ka koi matlab nahi..." [there is nothing right and wrong in this love...]...the only thing would be wrong if he lost her..."Khushi main tumhare bina..."[Khushi me ...without u..] and he can't complete it...he doesn't want to complete it...He is Arnav Singh Raizada who writes everyone's destiny...and he will write hers today...

He found a hope on Holi...and that became a vital connection in between them...and they always hear and feel presence of each other..Hamesha...

Khushi.."Kya aap sun sakte hain ..humare di ki Dhakan...

Arnav answered...Hamesha...

Yes he can hear hers and she can hear his...They are one in this ...the rhythm of this melodious life is one...His last hope ..."Jab tum mere paas hoti ho, tumhare saath saath mere dil ki dhakan bhi taiz ho jati hai...humari ...dhakanain ek ho jati hain..."...[ my heartbeat goes faster along with yours...when you are with me...our heartbeats become one...]

She has to hear him...

"Love is the voice of silence,a hope in fear, the strength so strong mere force is feebleness: the truth more first than sun, more last than star..."  ~Cummings~

He brings her hand to his heart ..the very same way he did on Holi...Their soul Touch...Which their soles can recognize from miles...Which always ignites the flicker of this rhythmic reaction of Faith  and togetherness with hope ...as always...

Melody of this "Atoot Vishwas..." starts its movement...Dhak Dhak Dhak...and picks up spead...While holding her head so gently ...with closed eyes...behind tears...and she reciprocates with this beat of love and life... he calls her name...again...Khushi!!! ...

She hears it...finally she hears it...He opens his eyes...her sweet voice mingles with Sweet Rabba Ve in the BG...She breathes for him...his sinking heart picks up it's pace ...seeing her breathing and moving in his arms...

A smile appears behind cloudy eyes...and he holds her closer to his heart...with a promise that he will never let her go...and she makes it sure that he believes it too...she calls his name..."Arnavji!!!..."

"shhh" ...he whispers as always he does by holding her..."Kush bolne ki zaroorat nahin hai..."...[There is no need to say anything] ..Yes their heart have already confessed their solemnity ..no need of any word...

She holds his tearful face ...his wounds to sooth em...and he kisses her palm with deep love...the very same Palm where she has written his name..."A"...Both fills each other's heart with desirous rhythm of love and care ...While DeviMaiya drapes them with her love ...he drapes her with her Duppatta...Yes she is his...with divine forces' permission...and blessing...by any means...they are one ..for eternity...

She tries to get up but she can't ...he leans to scoop her up ...and He smiles lovingly and proudly seeing her hand on his shoulder and holding his vest  as always ..it's right place...

This completer the circle of eternity in their life...with full awakening for both of them...Where every doubt and misunderstanding has been removed  with the restoration of Faith and Love...

Eyes get locked together ...and he carries her without losing his gazes...being lost in each other..as she kept cupping his face...while he carries her...

as he did carry her from Devi Maiya's temple ...with his right on her "Zabardasti utha keh laijayenge..."..[u will take me forcefully...]...But even then their hearts b knew the rhythm despite their minds were in denial...Today Finally Two hearts together ...united for eternity...

This is such a sublime piece you wrote.
One of your best for sure.
i just couldn't high light any line as the whole write up is fantabulous.

I loved your thought as you said in heer-ranjha act he wished to unite her in some other world, but today he wants her to be with him in this world. And we all know why. Cause during the time of heer-ranjha he thought she was a swindler, but as he loved her that time also he wanted her as his mate in another world. But when he came to know that his, love, his Khsuhi is not a swindler, but actually she is his lover, then how can he let her die. Just try to measure his love. when he thought she was a deceiver, then he wished to get her in another world, now when he realized, not a deceiver but she is actually an angel, then 
his heart really stopped to breath without her.

I just loved this line
While DeviMaiya drapes them with her love ...he drapes her with her Duppatta..

And the edits just took my breath away.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Yahaan na sahi .. shayad kahin aur ek duniya hogi jahaan tum aur main kabhi alag nahi honge..

they have found such a place.. underneath the stars..
now however much the distance.. they can never be afar..

Meant to comment on this for long rhea.. such  poetic encryption of profound amalgamation of two hearts..
beautiful edit and poetry..

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
see you tomorrow, hopefully will be able to post my thought on the spectacular-288. till then enjoy the gifs and my most favorite vm on this episode

credit goes to tumblr
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SMm3IXchLlY[/YOUTUBE]
credit goes to the maker

every time I hear this soul searing composition of A R Rehman with my beloved arnav and Khushi, tears stream down from my eyes involuntarily.
Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Yes indi di.. I knew that this is not funny would bring you here.. was writing for you.. and knew it would reach.. the show wants us to talk.. hamesha..

Here are the two scenes.. no .. absolutely nothing funny about it..

My promo for the heartfelt moments we will share while writing these things called "posts" on something called IF.. tomorrow..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMMLQAS7oXc[/YOUTUBE]

Very nice prelude vm rhea. No it is not at all serendipity but amazing character consistency that has been maintained for many months which is what makes us come here till date.  his stress response would remain the same. Agree with indi's thought on it coupe of pages ago.
DurgaS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit.

Episode 288

Khushiii

Life has taken a spun
A slip, a fall and you are gone
Am suddenly surrounded by no one
This shrill silence is unbearable Khushiii
I need you, I want you,
I want to hold you close to me forever ... for ever

Blue skies and the greens around
Everyone, except you, can hear my sound
A million times I called out now
A sparkle in blue, is that you Khushiii?
I found you,  I got you
I will keep you close to me forever ... and ever

Why do you not open your eyes?
Why does your hand not show any life?
I am telling you to breathe dammit
Please please say something Khushiii
I need you, I want you,
I can't live without you forever ... never

You can't do this to me
Help me survive and leave me
When my heart beats, then why not yours?
Did you just reply my call Khushiii?
I heard you, I got you,
I won't let you leave me forever ... or ever

Lots of hugs and kisses for you
You don't know how much I need you
Was desperate my shirt you'd hold
You brought my smile back once again Khushiii
I found you, I got you,
We'll be with each other forever ... and ever. 

Edited by DurgaS - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

one of iss pyaar ko's most spectacular episodes gives us nearly ten minutes of deadly grandeur and beauty. every time i heard the "it's not FUNNY" in the promo, even if i weren't looking at the screen at that time, something would give way inside me. this time too, it reached right in and scraped something within. a man, a woman and love... was taken to a height again. clifftop? more like the top of a majestic mountain where the air is rare and the feelings pure... where nothing touches you except for crisp clean gusts of wind and mists of rabba ve and you smile slightly when she says "hmm", a smile that touches the skies. under the open sky he had rushed and held her in the rain... had lost his resistance, almost his mind, as he walked toward her just feeling a desire, unable to think... under this very sky he had roared into the night and let a trap claim him, again because of that very love... and just the night before they had spoken to each other though far apart, she sitting right below her stars, he with that image in his heart. what a magnificent place an emotion has reached... also, really, how many times did he say "khushi"?
welcome to episode 288.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCjFuOY1uvc[/YOUTUBE]

here's "tenderly", a vm about the rescue episodes. it is long... eight minutes and a bit. with one of my favourite love songs that i thought went very well with the story.

i do hope you enjoy. please switch to "hd".

Very clean opening indi. that .. paving a way to the cliff top...that poetry like prose on top..sits perfectly ...
very nice vm... esp loved how the happy rabba ve started when the song ended..as if she responded to his " this love of mine never die. and.i love her" and opened her eyes...

had a vague memory of hearing this song.. but reminded of  a 90s total mediocre song that copied it... pl don't get flabbergasted..:)

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDjH2gDaZ9E[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
hi indu,

thanks for liking the opening and the vm.

that sky earth man woman and what binds them... always stunning in ipk.

and the next minute, she'd pull a prank or he'd glare or smirk and it's so terribly here and now, young, energetic...

this touching characters and the emotions at so many points, i absolutely freak out on.

pooja bhatt and rahul roy there... sweetness. have not heard the song.

"and i love her" is a beatles number... grew up listening to that sound... asr and khushi remind me so often of beatles songs... the poolside after holi is all "i wanna hold your hand". "ticket to ride" when she says she's going away... uff storeroom and then standing in front of her house. i must make a vm with that. there's always something rule breaking fresh and sixties about our lovers... and light and frothy and new like the beatles.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Horizon thumbnail

How many times did he say Khushi

as many as there are stars in the sky

as many as there are waves in the ocean

the tumult inside

that he didn't fathom for long why

just afresh he grasps this emotion

.. All the times ...

each cell in his body craved her name

a profuse longing he couldn't tame

it resonated a love so pristine

that to bring her back...

he would even defy the divine..

breaking open from his cocoon

his breath caught in that tune

magnum opus in miniscule utterance

unfurled a saga of permanence..

how many times did he say Khushi...

Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

as many as there are stars in the sky

as many as there are waves in the ocean

the tumult inside

that he didn't fathom for long why

just afresh he grasps this emotion

.. All the times ...

each cell in his body craved her name

a profuse longing he couldn't tame

it resonated a love so pristine

that to bring her back...

he would even defy the divine..

breaking open from his cocoon

his breath caught in that tune

magnum opus in miniscule utterance

unfurled a saga of permanence..

how many times did he say Khushi...

that's just plain beautiful, indu.

love the clarity of thought, the images, the beautiful words.

yes, he would defy the divine, anyone, anything, to bring her back...

savitri had gone to yamraj and insisted on getting satyavan back, asr would storm and rave and demand that he be given his breath back... how dare anyone think they could take khushi away... maybe that's why the villain had to be called shyam.

mai tumhare b...

is here already... he knows he can't live without her.

poor yamraj, i have a feeling he'd give in.