Users

Frequent Posters

kri1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

Gee, Kri babe! 🤗

Hahahhaa... our scraps are like PMs!! 😉
Okie, back to your note, just post the 3rd part, kiddo! We'll do the rest! And even if it is what people call a 'filler chapter' then, it is for sure to build the story and will lead to what you have in store for us!

Wishes are all already showering from us, Kri! 🤣 Complete those homeworks and do a victory dance, before updating! 🤣 Hahahha... just a suggestion! XP

Annie

Hahaha! I know righttt! It's a habit of mine. If I have time, I go all out and write an essay if I can! hahah!

Hahahaha! Yes... I got to finish them homeworks... actually, I didn't have much hw today so I thought to go ahead and reply to everyone! 

I just wanted to say... thanks sooo much for just being sooo supportive! I don't think you understand how much it means to me. It's sooo unreal for me to get this much love! thanks!!!
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoenixRadar

reswa

Yay!! Me first!! *doing a happy dance in my room* 
🤣

Sorry... I changed the thing to black... because it will be easier for you to see the bold parts of my reply. But anyways! I AM SOOO EXCITED TO READ THIS BECAUSE I SAW YOU RESED The first say... but I didn't know when you unresed! AND I AMMM SOOO EXCITED... here goes!

*edited*

Okay... Now, you've bloody given me a shock! o_O

I shocked you?! Reallyyy YAYAYAYAY! I love surprises and giving surprises.

I loved the way you described her day. One whole day to be described is a very tedious work for me, but you did it and I am so happy!! I just love you for that itself! :D
Oh gosh. I was hoping that no one notices that I felt like it was tedious. gosh, yes, I think that's why it took me sooo long to update because I just felt like "dude, people will get bored."

Now, onto her one hope that she is hanging onto. If she didn't have Vardhaan Sir too, then judging by her depression, she'd have taken drastic measures to make it all go away.. Like maybe death.
Yes, I was hinting that. She is on this single thread, and if someone can help her hold the burden... it makes a huge difference.
Even one hope can do a lot of difference. Vardhaan is one person I look up to myself, even if he is a fictional character. :D
I am glad... I like the way he sometimes just blurts out what someone is doing wrong... like today (sept. 10th's episode) ... he just dragged sanyukta to the refrigerator room and told her that she is being dumb and immature... and she is not the same. 

The store room scene was just like how it would be written for the show. Nobody knows Vidushi's POV except for when it comes to Parth. I mean, only when it concerns Parth or something, Vidushi is always there and her thoughts about Parth are only shown. They have never shown what she feels when the rest of the people ignore her, hate her, taunt her, bash her..
I know... my heart goes out to her everytime Sanyukta and Randhir talk about her...IN FRONT OF HER... it just makes me die a little inside...

So many simple things are so important in one's life. Even if the person is complicated.
Awww. and I love the fact that you noticed every little thing.

I am wondering what has been posted online that made every one in college stick to their phones? Oh mahn! Did someone else disclose who bound and gagged Vidushi in the store room? Is that why Parth acted like that with her and said those things to her?
mmm. you'll have to find out. It could be... or maybe not... probably... hehehe. You'll have to seee! 😆

Oh shit! I so don't want her expelled!! :O
I know... but it's an eye opener.

Gee, up-i-date soon! 

All the best!!

Hahahaa! I will definitely try.. I was going to update today... but by the time I get to finish commenting on everyone that posted... it will be pretty late! Take care! Byeee! THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR THE AMAZINGGG REVIEW

Annie 🤗

kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

Wow..Finally an update!! It was awesome,just like the last two parts..Vidushi's inner turmoils were described perfectly..Poor girl still hasn't realized that it isn't easy to stop caring.
Update the next part soon!!
👍🏼

Heyyy! Thank you sooo much for commenting! It really means a lot! 
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: skm27395

Wow...finally  an update ...let me tell u that I have been waiting for this a long time and it was worth all the wait cox what I read was amazing n I absolutely loved it...😊pls update soon and if possible pm me

Hiii! Thank you sooo much! I am sorry that you had to wait a lot... but I will try to update soon if time permits... I won't be able to today... but I eventually will get to it! Thank you again!!! I will try to pm you! Hopefully I won't forget! And if I do forget... just check on the TS every now and then! Thanks again!
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: amulbaby06

Lollipop...  🤗

wat to say... such a wonderful part.. yaar how can u say it is boring?? may not be interested.never say like dat.. its very emotional... till now all wrote about Sanyu, Randhir... but even Vidushi deserve the attention... u have done that. the way u explained about her feelings... specially in the secret lab... Lollipop... 👏

now tell me why Parth is again angry on her??? & what is there in mob?? & wat is that letter??? u have left in suspense...

ab jaldi jaldi next part update karo... eagerly waiting here...

Ummah love u a lottt

Mickey

Thank youuu! haha, I felt like people will find all the details annoying and be uninterested... but I will make sure I won't say that! 

Thank youuu so much!

Parth... hmmm... angry... Oh mobile, she was just checking it constantly because she didn't want Maya to call again... it wasn't supposed to hint at anything! 

Okay! I will try to update soon! love ya! 

THANKKKS FOR COMMENTING! LOVE YA UMAAAH!
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Moony87

You have no idea what you have written man... Plain awsome... 👏.. I love the character of Vidushi and you added the emotional turmoils of her.. which I am so damn wishing to see in the show.. I wanna hear her monologues.. 😭😭

Oh my gosh... looking at the length of this... I am already speechless. I am sorry that on your work I wasn't able to comment much... time didn't permit. but I got to admit, I loved it to the core! 
But thank you soo much! I WANT TO SEE IT IN THE SHOW TOO... and out of frustration... I included it in here because I want to make people realize Vids hasss SO MUCH POTENTIAL!
About Vardhan.. finally.. finally he focuses on someone else other than Sanyukta.. show mein to dikhta nahi aisa kuchhh atleast you gave that breath of fresh air.. That he is a mentor of EVERYONE.. EVEN for Vidushi...
Meri muh ki baat chiin liii... Thank you so much! I am glad that someone agrees! He needs to mentor everyone not just sanyu, RD and parth... 

Vidarthhh... well.. I am waiting for your future parts.. Make Parth do some Tai-chi in your future parts.. may be that'll drop some sense in him.. 😆
hahaha, I don't know about Tai-chi... but there is a huge DHAMAKA! I can't wait to write about it because it's all planned in my head so far!

PS:- I doubt that I am anywhere close to your emotional depths after reading this .. but still you can try reading this work of mine on Vidarth..
OH WHATEVER! YOUR WORK WAS BRILLIANT! I loved it! 

Your suggestions will help me improve.. 😊
Oh my gosh... you give me that much credit... yaar, you got to give me some constructive criticism! I love ya so much for making me blush like a tomato! You're so sweeet!

Luv,
Chandni

Chandni? That's a beautifulll name! *sings song from Jaanam Samjha Karo- OH OH OH CHAAANDNIII AYAA HAI TERA DEEEWANAAA* <It's a Salman Khan movie... of course I know it! heheahaha!
I would love to get to know ya more... I know Ash and Ayyee talk to ya, and you seem to be a big Vidarth fan too! I already love ya by the sound of it! 

Again, thanks for commenting!!!

kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: day_lily

Interesting story line...cant wait to read further..cont soon pls.

Thank you sooo much!!! I appreciate it!
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: angle.love

O man its super cool...:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D:-D

Thank you sooo much! It really means a lot! Like seriouslyyy! Thank ya!
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..-DeViLiA-..

Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!

Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!
Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!
Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!
Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!
!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!
Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!U
pdate!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!
!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!
!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!
!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!Update!!!

OH MY GOSH! I definitely will update soon! thanks so much for your lovely booster!
kri1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Na1na

RES

U DIDNT EVEN PM

:/ :(

Sorryyy somyyaaa! I have explained it all in the beginning index. Thanks so much for commenting... unres soon!