part 3 pg 7
part 4 pg 9
part 5 pg 11
part 6 pg 13
part 7 pg 15
part 8 pg 18
part 9 pg 21
part 10pg 23
part 11pg 27 hot suhagraat /part12pg29accidentoframan]part 12 pg 29 accident of raman[/B]
part 13 pg 34 raman back
part 14 pg 40 flash back
part 15 pg 45 ishita pregnent
part 16 pg 52 adi at bhalla

part 17 pg 56 ruhi band bajadi shagun ki

part 18 pg 59 holi
part 19 pg 62 mothres day
part 20 pg 67 shagun truth

part 21 pg 70 happy family

part 22 pg 74 baby kick

last part pg 77 baby born
epologue pg 85

bbb part 1                 ]
In bhallas house[/DIV]
Every one was sitting in the hall raman was with his lappy ,Ishita in kitchen .When mrs Iyer come with ishu mob n said she has a call .She talk n

Hello

Hello ishita it sir siddarth .

>Oh how r you sir

I'm fine wanted to inform you about the opperation for poor peoples it will be in two days you will have to come

I don't know sir if I will be able to come I'm sorry .

No ishita last year too you did not come please do come this year it a reqeust

I will try n will let you know bye sir

Toshi ask her who was . She said it their head who used to do some work for the poor on going each town to treat them free for one week

Mr bhalla ask in which town they will go . She said samarpur .
On hearing the name of the town all of them was afraid only raman who was not infect he was not listening what was talking about .

Mrs Iyer ... no ishu tum nahin jahogi uss gawn mein .

Toshi... han ishita woh to wahan to ek hin afta houwa hein jabse ek larki ka rape houwa tah

Ish ... mumiji amah kuch bi nahin hoga mujey r mere saath to r bi log hogd na to pir

>Mr bhallah ... pir bi putar tum akeli to nahin jasaktey. Aisa karo tum raman ko apni saath lejaw kyun toshiji .</font>

Han bhallaji aap tik kehrahein hein raman jahegatera saath kyun raman .</font>

>Mein kyun usey jana hein to ye jai mein nahin jasakkoga , muje bahot sa kaam hein mujey r meeting hein mein nahin jayouga cancel kardo tikhein , waise bi mein karouga kya wahan mein to doctor houn nahin mera kya kaam hoga wahan .</font>

Tum apni biwi ka hifazat karroge r kya tujey uska kiyal rakoge pati ho tum uski

Mah aap samaj nahin raheho muje kaam hein ziada yahan mera yahan hona zaruri hein mihir akela nahin sabal payega .</font>
<

>Mumuji ye bj to tik keyrahe hein woh kya karega use to yahan hona zaruri hein to use force maat kijiye mein manage karlugi meere saath r log bi; log hogey meri fikar mate kijiye .</font>
Deka use kitni akal hein woh janti hein mujey .</font>

Raman was in his room waiting for ishita while he was working on his laptop .she arrive n she was on mob she confirm her to come there . Raman was watching her .</font>

She was putting her clothes in the bag all her needs she wanted raman to say he will go along with her but nothing .</font>

Raman saw her put some trousers he was like she n trousers how she will look in this type of dress n why she put trousers not saree what type of work she is going to do there .he saw her getting msg n she was smilling n she reply too n it was cont the msg he was getting jealous n wanted to know whom she is texting .her mob ring</font>

>Hello hi after a long time I'm hearing your voice rohan .</font>

Raman who was drinking water he drop water on hearing rohan name from her n that too with smile

R you sure you r coming princesse</font>
Yes baba i will come n I'm happy you will be there I know you will always be there for me our friendship is so strong .

Hey do you want me to come to pick you .

No you stay in bhopal n you want to come n pick me how sweet from you but I will manage prince I know you care for me .</font>

Raman who was feeling jealous n angry too she did not ask him to go with her he said no n she did not even at once ask him to go along with her , n how she looks happy on talking with his rohan n who is he she call him prince . He was thinking all this .</font>

Ishita saw how raman was looking at her from his coner eyes even the call has been cut she cont act talking she knew raman will not like her to talk with other man than him .</font>

>Raman with anger snatch her mob n say you should cont your pakking</font>
>So stop talking to much keep it when you will meet your prince rohan tomorrow ok . In a tone

Ishita enjoy the way he act to her n was happy to see this side oc raman .</font>

Next day</font>

When ishita wakes up raman was not on the bed n she thought raman has gone before she wakes up n he will not see off her she feel sad . She start preparing her self to go .</font>

In the hall everybody was there waiting for her to have breakfast . She ask for raman toshi said he has gone for office early he has lots of works to do .</font>

>Before she go toshi give her dahi n bless her then raman to comes n took blessing from her n said . Kya laga tumko akela janey douga tumhara pati houn saath chalege samji they have and eyelock n they leave .</font>

I stop here hope you will lkke it if yes hit like button n leave comments too πŸ˜ƒ.</font>

My other Os " Woh kaun tha " read it if yoh want here the link</font>

<font color="#cc3333">[URL=/forum_posts.asp?TID=4119794]http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4119794</font>

[/DIV]

Edited by pretty_h - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Sorry if my spelling hasmistake
sweetnoori thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Hi its nice contu soon
Aww jealouse raman...
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start 
Raman jealous ? πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
WOuld love to read about it 
Continue soon πŸ˜‰
hana_y thumbnail
Hansa another one wow raman jealous now they are gping together im sure simething may happen there cont soon nice pne
ALEHA2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Really good love the jealous Raman
DesiiiiGirllll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Woowww!! Thiss is awesomee!!
--HANISA-- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetnoori

Hi its nice contu soon