Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

obsessiveperson thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
No.. there is no need of getting her replaced but she should take some break from show & come with fresh acting skills..😊
CricktFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very diffcult to choose the options from pol but according to me Disha Vakani  Shoud not be replaced if her character has become overirritating because of writers and average story (Sorry I am critcizing writers of these Show ) but this serial really needs smart writes if smart writes will be provide to this show then these serial will run as long as CID of Sony (Sorry to CID Fans I am Comparing their serial With Tarek Mehta Ka Ultaha Chasmah ) or atleast 5-6 years more .Disha Vakani is good actresss she desreves the one more chance .😊
tarana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ishan.

<font color="#990000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">No she should not be replaced. She does overact sometimes which makes her character look unrealistic. But overall she has played the character of Daya really well over these years.
</font>

happy to see that still many people like disha and stand by her side.
tarana.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
No no.I want changes in the character of daya but disha should not b replaced.If she quits herself then that is different thing.
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
There's no need to get her replaced.She just,needs to reduce her overacting.
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I really loved her character in the beginning,but now it is too OTT.The worst part is when she randomly starts doing garba.
But she is a good actress.
And her voice is so sweet in real life,I don't know why the makers wanted to change her voice.
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
TBH I can't imagine anyone playing the role of daya,other than Disha.
xyyz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She should not be replaced. the show won't be the same without her.
I just want her to use normal voice or even the voice she used in the beginning of show would work just fine. And she needs to calm down.
pongapandit thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rather than replacing her, evolve her character, replacing her wolud lead to backlash