Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

"If the radiance of a thousand suns
Were to burst at once into the sky
That would be like the splendour of the Mighty One...
I am become Death,
The shatterer of worlds.

[Quoted from the Bhagavad Gita]"
J. Robert Oppenheimer

Dwapar Yug

Krishna dug into the ground, deep, this is the last one he thought, there were six more which he has buried somewhere whose location only four people knew, he & three other people who are sworn to death, these pieces are harmless alone but together it's equal to the brahmasira. There he had buried  it, know it's out of reach of anybody in this earth.

He was tired out of continuous digging, he lied down below a tree & rested his leg above  another & closed his eyes. It was just few minutes after that he felt a piercing pain in his left leg, he opened his eyes to see his left leg profusely bleeding. A hunter came running seeking his forgiveness as he had mistook his leg as dear's head.

Krishna laid his head on his lap & calmed him down that he had done nothing wrong. He stayed like that for a few moments but because of excessive bleeding he breathed his last in the hunter's lap.

Present Day,

14-08-2014, Panchgani.

He moved as fast as his legs could carry, he looked at his watch, geez he was 15 minutes late, she is going to kill him.He was already ten minutes late & then he didn't get any parking place too. He ran the last few paces, at the bus stand she stood there waiting for him.

" why can't u ever be on time ? " she asked angrily.

" Sorry " he said " got held up " picking up her suitcase.

She slipped her arm into his holding it tightly, & clinging to him, it was too windy that afternoon & chilly too.

" I was standing there for 15 mins, it's too chilly " she said

He quickly loaded the suitcase in the back seat & then pulled her into a giant bear hug & murmured a sorry in her ear.

" Achala " Subhadra hugged him tightly.

" forget that I got late " He said, opening the door to the passenger seat & seating himself in the driver seat, turned & said " you tell me how was your trip? "

" It was good... " & the story went all along the drive.

Lonavala-Panchgani highway

Arjun sat on the wheel, Bheem on the passenger seat, Nakul-Sahadev-Dhrishtadymn in the second row & the newly engaged Dharma & Yagya in the very back.

" Arjun, drive a bit fast if u could, we need to cover 10 kms more to reach Panhcagani " Yagya said from the back.

Arjun increased the speed of the car, the wind kissing his face, he was on the highway. They were all going to meet there mentor & his family.

" Do you have any idea why Bhadra has called us this urgent ? " Bheem asked him from beside.

" No, It might be very important or it might be nothing " he said.

" I just hope there is something, or else the trip will be a waste " came Dhrishtadyumn's voice from behind. Bheem nodded his head in affirmation.

Meanwhile Arjun was lost in thought, he was going to meet Achala after a long time. He had been longing to meet him & finally he will meet. He & Bhadra are contrast in nature. Bhadra is strict at the same time caring, Achala is mischievous at the same time protective.  They both always argue on some or the other point & then it will always be Achala who wins. And then comes the Apple of the brother's eyes Subhadra.

But he couldn't think of anything more about her, because at that precise moment, something big hit there car, he steered violently.

Sorry I know it's short, but will update a longer one fast👍🏼

Edited by sayee - 9 years ago
Yajnaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great start but we want a very long one fast. Hurry up! I am highly interested.
wayward thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Such A Beautiful Rendition !!!
Meself thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sayee brilliant work here! You've set the pace perfectly, there is a natural transition from the past to the present and that makes it way too easy on the eyes! So the story begins with the Heptacle running to the Trestle...what could be it? Triad's awakening?? 
Sayee continue soon! Itne se mera kaam nahi banega!!
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
What a great start to the FF! Please continue soon. I'll be waiting for a new update, thirstily.
subhikrish thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
seems like a very very interesting topic yaar pls do continue...
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good Varsha Di.Sorry For Late Comment.Write Soon.Best is
Yagya-Dharma and Arjun-Shubhadra are couples.
Eternized_Blues thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Saayee when are u updating again??? I will reply after reading that long update you promised.
Waiting here...

Blues
Edited by Eternized_Blues - 9 years ago
js1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please can you pm me when you update. 
It's almost as if it's dan brown stuff 
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Arjun tried hard & finally he stopped in the side of the road, they all got out one by one smoke was coming out from the back.

Dharma held Yagya close,Nakula & Dhrishtadyumna lingered behind them & removed his shoes & he started to feel some other presence through his legs other the seven.

Arjun started to create shields around all of them, & Sahadev tried searching through his minds if anybody else is there.

" what the hell ? " Bheem said

He looked around here & there, other then them nobody was there.

" who or what hit the car ? " Dhrishtadyumna asked

" Me " came the voice from there behind. Everybody turned around.

Nobody was there.

" I hit u " came the voice again, everybody looked here & there but couldn't find anyone.

Subhadra's hand slowly moved the hairs from Achala's face " how many times do I have to tell you, cut your hair, your hair has grown, it's upto your shoulders now " she said half in anger, half in sleep.

" I won't " he replied holding her hand in his & maneuvering the car slowly.

" why? "

" because I like to annoy you " he said touching her nose with his finger, that's when he noticed a gash on her neck & leg.

" How did you get hurt ? " he asked suddenly getting tensed.

" because of you " Subhadra looked at him accusingly

" me ? " he asked confused

" u forgot the twin telepathy? " Subhadra questioned him

" I know the twin telepathy but what has it to do with you getting hurt " he replied

" what were u doing last Monday ? " she questioned him

" practicing sword fighting with Bhadra " he replied

" did u get hurt? " she questioned him

" yeah sometimes , but no bloodshed " he said

" do you know Why? " she asked him

" no " he replied slowly

" because I am the one who has taken all your pains into me " she replied

The car tires screeched to stop

" WHAT " he shouted

" yes " she replied calmly

He quickly got out of the car & pulled her out too, his fingers  slowly moving around the gash on her neck, tears brimming his eyes.

" why? how? " he asked

" because I am your twin & it's the only way I can keep u safe " she replied

"but..." he started to say something, but was stopped by Subhadra her hand over his mouth,

" It's the only way I have through which I can make sure you are safe or atleast you are not hurt " she whispered " You are my every thing " she whispered " as of now " she added as an afterthought.

Achala laughed out loud, & pulled her into a hug, a hug so tight that after some point she couldn't breathe.

" Acha...Achala..." she gasped out

" sorry " saying he released her from his tight grip. He started to say something when...

BOOM

They heard a commotion around the corner, they both ran to the spot.

" I hit u " they heard someone saying, but couldn't find any one. There stood every one, they both looked at each other & ran to help them.
Edited by sayee - 9 years ago