Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
This was so so so hot...😳 πŸ˜³
AnnzSageflower7 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Ah...
I couldn't breathe...

I felt like I was intruding on them in bed !!

*fans overheated face*
Wows... it was intense, and Smokin'hot!!! β˜ΊοΈ

Really well described, and emotional...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
I started it again from part one to 5, it was a whammy! 

Superb β­οΈ
BeIndependent thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome...☺️
i loved his "I love you " the most...😳...

you are amazing  writer..πŸ‘
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Holly S..t ! Are you sure it's your first time ? lol πŸ˜‰ Well done girl the screen of my computer just burnt lol So romantic too Thank you so much or this nice updtate !
Preet.Kc thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
First time not bad. The opposite in fact. If u where planning to make a feel ojt of breatb then u was able and not just that but many more...
Simply awesome and damn HOT 😳
SurbhikiPankhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I can actually read this! Yay for 16! :3 (ok not technically few days left) πŸ˜†
Ahh it's so nice! And Aahil being a total gentleman ok. <33 and it was so beautiful. :3333 Sanam would so be the way you described her. 
I wonder when the SR is happening on the show. I have no hopes for that! πŸ˜†
Edited by SurbhikiPankhi - 9 years ago
CrazyForAshish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I m in lalalalaa..land... wow what an update.. do continue it soon..
Marybarton thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Ok, what to say? That was not a SR at all. That was love-making. It was beautifully written. You concentrated on every detail without crossing into rough territory. I loved the idea of a nude lace. That was beautiful. Also liked how you worked Sanam's discomfort and inexperience into the equation. Aahil was exactly as he would be as a husband.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Prags_Sociopath

Res!!

Let me get some air back first. 

Unres.

!!!!!!!!! asdsgfdhjhkgjghdsd !$##%$&()**^&%%@ ?????!!!!!!
Mandy!! WHAT EVEN! I AM JUST SO. Out of breath still. Out of words still. And I juts seem to get it right now. Its just so. Ugh. Grrr!! β˜ΊοΈ

Your saying this is your first attempt on this stuff?! Seriously?! First?! It looked like your a pro in this! ;) I mean the way you have described everything EVERY DAMN THING so darn perfectly! WOW! Simply wow! Brilliance at its best well almost! There is a proper way to describe everything erotic in a subtle way which doesn't sound weird and vulgar, and you have written it juts so beautifully! <3 I am in awe of you Mandy! You are a gorgeous writer! 

The convos between, can I just say was the BEST! <3 It took all the feelings to a new level. Her feeling brave in between and he giving her all the liberty to do that. She feeling suddenly lost when bereft of his touch. So damn beautiful! 

It all felt so loving and romantic. Hot and seductive. All at the same time. I loved how you picturised whole scene of their clothes being discarded at the pile below, her bangles falling silently. It felt just awesome.

And then how he said those words when she felt asleep in his arms close to his chest <333 PLAIN BEAUTIFUL.  I can't say this enough. It just was so good! I am still in sorta trance, it would be hard to get over it. I am gonna read it again n again! 

I am so glad you're continuing it and stopped it there. THERE! I liked when you stopped it there THIS TIMEπŸ˜†. The morning after now. Can't wait for that! ;)

Thanks Prags. I am working on the next part. It wont be up today I think. I have too much on. But I have some good ideas to increase the angst levels! Lol

MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Marybarton

Ok, what to say? That was not a SR at all. That was love-making. It was beautifully written. You concentrated on every detail without crossing into rough territory. I loved the idea of a nude lace. That was beautiful. Also liked how you worked Sanam's discomfort and inexperience into the equation. Aahil was exactly as he would be as a husband.

Thank you Mary! I always love compliments from you, coz I love your style of writing as well! Initially I didn't intend for it to be as long as it was. But it sort of took on a life of its own. Yes I wanted it to be love making.! I wanted their feelings to be present in their actions! Hopefully I conveyed that! I wanted to show that Aahil is in love and this is totally new to him just like it is to Sanam who has never been intimate with a man before!