Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thank u awida ...so glad to see them smiling.. πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: DivzOnAir

Thank u... my morning started off nice... now can take anything that comes my way...

Thanks to ravi tooo... u know wat I m happier abt? That ur night vigil didn't go to waste... so nice go c them all smiling.,.

P.S: the cake looks yum... πŸ˜‰

Yup I know ..  most of us were awake at night and crossing fingers ki one of them from the gang will post it  and there u go πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

About the cake , Ravi replied on FB just now in one of the pic , cake was Mansi's idea and creativity with that AB ka pic and 3 champaigne bottle on side πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Latha.I

Good to see them all smiling and njoying...such a classy and decent bunch of people...thanks to Ravi for sharing the pics...and thanks jo...

yup such neat pics .. its like how we normal people party or celebrate with friends .. hv food  chit chat and all .. no wiled partying or anything πŸ‘πŸΌ
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: dhakarn

Wow thanks jyoti n Ravi

Glad that the cast has become good friends n r enjoying

yup .. it seems they r all holidaying in Manori island from where Ravi posted those photos 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: agbabe

Ya...so lovely to see their close bonding...and sweet of ravi to share the pics too.

yup really very sweet of him to post those lovely pics 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: heera1702

Thanks for sharing Jo n ofcourse Ravi πŸ˜ŠAtlast our wait was worth the wait πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Nice to see them all bonding so well ,gives such a soothing feeling see them all smiling ..God bless them all .πŸ˜ƒ

So nice to see such a simple get together with no starry airs ,love them for their humbleness .God bless all πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

yeahh it was such a simple and warm get together .. sighh DDBEDS team gelled so well together .. this is what makes me wish for season 2 when u know whole cast r such grt buddies who r holidaying together even after show's end ... bless them all 😳

Hope we get some more pics from ArSi too now πŸ˜›
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

tfs jyoti di...and thanks ravi too ..he is such a nice person and all r so happy...god bless them all..and i wonder where these ppl r and wwhy jazz is in those cloth..is he shooting for some show. 😳

Actually they r in Manori island I think holidaying together πŸ˜›

When Ravi posted those pcis , his status said near Manori .. so all r warmly dressed as its cold out there πŸ˜‰
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Sheena-

That's sweet of the to share his birthday photo..

A simple yet enjoyable birthday.. exactly what he said in his small interview given earlier in the day 

true .. and we honestly love him this way only .. simple just enjoying with his friends .. god bless them all .. such a lovely team they r 😳
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Uma-Arhaanfan

So happy that we got pics and that too such cute pics of arry and ddbeds cast.its once again proved that vikas and arry are bff.tfs di

yup they look like good friends .. he left the show long back but still they r in touch .. says it all πŸ˜ƒ